True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It is alright, love. I know that sometimes life becomes hectic and I am glad that you are back. I realize that real life is more busy from time to time but I am a patient man and I understand. By the way I am gathering imagination back slowly if you have noticed my normal posts. I have did a little inner mediatation and it has worked. Heart )

Aki was truly fearful of placing his eyes down and upon the damage that was done because of that nightmare of a bitch aunt. He closed his eyes and kept it that exact way, clenching his teeth after hearing himself taking in a breath and letting it form into a hiss like outburst that betrayed him as he had tried to stay strong and silent. "Ow .." He softly complained, whimpering as the clear colored peroxide was gently applied upon the red, swollen fleshless area upon his belly.

"I am alright, love.' He sighed softly in relief as the wound slowly stopped hurting with the passing of time, wanting nothing more than the woman to be prosecuted to the harshest extent of the law for almost causing harm to the unborn child. "You can take pictures of the damage, I do not mind. And our child is kicking pretty hard." He said softly, laying down on one of his sides on the shared bed, allowing himself to take pictures of the unbearableness that his belly was caused by the woman's intense anger. He wanted to forget the pain and feel numb of any and all agony that his wound had felt but knew that it would take a long amount of time. With each forceful kick from within his belly he had expressed a wince.

He whimpered once more, feeling as though his wound was burning like an intense wild fire. He wanted to make sure that the child did not break any bones or become bruised when the aunt had kicked full force into his mother's stomach. He wanted to teach that worthless, bratty bitch a lesson. Even if he would be in trouble he did not care, all he cared about was his family's safety each and every single day. He sighed once more, staying still even though he was unable to slumber on his favorite spot which was his belly but he forced himself to stay asleep on the side that he was able to rest upon for a while when he was sleeping for what would be of a plentiful while or so.

He focused only on handsome Nick and his soothing voice, resting as his round, swollen belly was being gently rubbed by him and only him. 
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-22-2019, 12:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8