True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You are welcome, my sweet. I am blessed, glad that I am your lover and your friend at the same time. I love reading each of your posts over and over before I type my own responses to each one. :))

Aki also smiled, loving the way that it was quiet once again in the depths of the mansion. He was once again relaxed and at peace and that gave him ease of mind. He slept for a while and then awoke, yawning as he stretched out for a minute or so. He sighed blissfully, feeling his once worried and clouded mind clearing up. He sighed once more for a second time, making sure that he was not troubled in any single way, shape or form. He was relaxed after a peaceful slumber.

It was hard to fall back asleep as the child was kicking more and more rougher. He grunted softly as he felt the violent, restless kicking. He closed his eyes, managing to rest for a while or so to catch up on relaxing lazily. He slumbered for what seemed like the third time, feeling the kicking and squirming around disappearing as the child also picked up on the vibe of it's beloved mother and fell asleep like it's once sadly harmed mother now did because of the heartless aunt. 

He awoke that evening, feeling eager to consume dinner for that day. He got up to his feet slowly from the bed and walked slowly with help from his beloved Nick. He was still in pain with the bruise from the kicking aunt. An hour later he was watching as one of the maids were cooking a lasagna and Aki tried not to let his hunger be known but his stomach growling was sadly revealed and he responded with a noticeable bright bubblegum pink colored blush on his cheeks.

He sat down in one of the wooden chairs in the kitchen. He ate in silence with Nick sitting in the chair across from him. He wanted to stir up and engage in conversation but alas he could not put his words together. When he was done he grabbed his plate and handed it to the smiling maid and was helped by Nick from the kitchen area and back to their shared of room where the twins Hercules and his older sister Angel were playing in on the soft, clean carpet. He sat down with more help from Nick, putting his attention to the two twins, he played with Hercules who was peacefully engaged in touching his cars while Angel wanted to be picked up by her father. "Angel and Hercules are such wonderful children, sweetie." He said with a soft smile of his own at Nick and then down at the twins. He was eager to always see their amazing milestones. "You are an amazing father and husband too as well."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-22-2019, 03:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8