True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(You deserve every comment. You are a true gentleman, you are kind and dominant and my protector. You are down to earth and considerate of my feelings which is what I love about you and so much more. Men like you are rare and I adore that. :D )

………

Aki was also feeling blessed, sometimes he felt as though Nick was too precious and he did not deserve him but he kept his such thoughts to himself. He enjoyed each waking and slumbering minute around his beloved, never wanting this or other moments such a this to ever end. He long forgot about his poor excuse of a man and ex husband who was called Christopher. He knew that he was burning an eternal death in hell for his sins and that made him laugh mentally.

He believed that when he would die he would still be with Nick. God always said that "till death we part" but not even the presence of death itself would ever separate him from his beloved Nick. That he swore and promised to his beloved Nick. He sighed softly and peacefully, watching as his beloved tended to the two restless children that were biological, identical twins of both him and Nick. Nick was the protective husband and Aki was the sweet wife who felt safe with his Nick.

Meanwhile .. Angel bounced happily in her father's arms, giggling while clapping her small hands. She felt excited to be with him. Hercules was playing with his cars, soon gazing up and seeing his beloved sister held in one of his father's arms and becoming truly jealous. He lifted his small arms, opening and closing one of his hands, the one that did not have a toy car held in it. When he too was lifted up and placed on his father's lap he cooed and began to play with one of his car's and spun each of it's medium sized wheels. Aki smiled blissfully as he saw the precious sight of Nick and their children. Living life with his family was something that he strived to stay strong and take care of beside his beloved Nick as well.

He wanted to be around forever and ever to care for the twins and love Nick and no other lover. His smile faded as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach which caught him off guard, causing him to wince. He rubbed his stomach and tried to calm down the rambunctious child but it did not seem to work for him. It only made the kick like movements a thousand times much more worse.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 08-23-2019, 02:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,236 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8