True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(oh I always appreciate you putting the effort into going back to the rp and change it. I have to admit I do not always proofread my own work, which is a bad habit, I must admit. Sometimes my mind was going so fast, and my thoughts so hasty, that I would find myself being barely coherent when I re-read it… for that, I’m also grateful for you. You had accommodated all my mistakes with marvellous patience and endurance, I must say! You’re a very lovely and invaluable partner ;))

…….

Aki’s once more angular face had softened during his pregnancy. His facial expression was also more relaxed and gentle now since the babies were always surrounding them, bringing joy and laughter to their lives. HE was well fed , and most of all, the love between the couple had promoted his growth. Aki was almost an entirely different man now, much happier and healthier, both physically and mentally.

Nick was happy to see the change. He once despised his stepfather, thinking he was just another golddigger, but now he knew better. He had rescued his stepfather from the hands of his biological father, the greatest victory in his life.

With the twins whisked away, Nick was able to focus entirely on his labouring wife. He breached open his feminine parts, snaking his finger deep through. He did not bother using any lubricant, he knew Aki was able to take his fingers. “Good… you’re warm inside.” Nick smiled and actually teased Aki, before he focused on the feeling on his finger, mapping out what was happening inside of Aki.

“Hmm…. You’re just beginning to dilate.” Nick was so focused, his brows were knitted tight together. He removed his fingers carefully first, also tracing his insides.
“I would say it’s just 2cm.” Since Aki had both masculine and feminine parts, he was more sensitive than most people. ON the inside, there was also the prostate that he knew was Aki’s weakspot, the bundle of nerves so sensitive, all he needed was put a bit of pressure and Aki would jerk like a fish – and that was also something he loved to stimulate whenever he wanted to distract Aki from his pain.

Just imperceptibly brushing over his prostate, simply to confirm its location, Nick removed his finger entirely. “let’s shave you first.” Nick smiled. It had been awhile since he last shaved Aki, and since they got the time now, he would indulge in this little nasty habit of his and tease while cleaning Aki up for the birth.

Messages In This Thread
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 09-06-2019, 09:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,211 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8