The Circus (Open to one or two people?)
Kai relaxed knowing that Gale wouldn't stop them from going. "Blankets, towels. clean water." He knew where some of those things were and helped get them. "The child will need clothes." He agreed although he also knew that he and a resistance to the cold and his baby likely would as well, he didn't want to risk it. He didn't know exactly how cold it got here.

Kai was just packing things up when he felt another pain they had been hitting off and on for days and he did his best to ignore it. This wasn't the time to deal with this. It was probably just nerves, thats what he told himself anyway.
Gale made sure to get everything they would need for the labor in a specific bag, so they wouldnt be running around searching for everything when the time came. He started to load the car with their stuff and brought a coat for Kai "try it on, I think it will fit....are you okay?" he asked noticing he grmanced in pain. "theres some shopping centers in the way out of town, we can make a quick stop there to buy the baby some clothes. Did you tried on the ones I set aside for you? do they fit?" he asked.

The last 24 hours had been really crazy, and he was amazed of himself of how well he was taking the whole thing of visitors of another planet and pregnant males. He would find himself starring at the large canvas of a belly of Kai, wondering what the man felt, or what it would feel like to touch it and feel his baby within.
"I'm alright." Kai said as he got into the car. He smiled lightly "Most of them fit, that jacket is good, thanks for the clothes." He said putting on his seat belt. The clothes felt strange on him, but it wasn't because they didn't fit. He wasn't used to fabric on his wings and he didn't like it. However, it was necessary to hide.

When they arrived at the stood Kai got out of the car and they headed inside to get some clothes. They wouldn't need much just a few things. He noted it might look strange, two men buying baby clothes. How would others react to that? They got a few stairs but no one seemed to be overly rude yet.
"I dont even know what Im supposed to look for" he said as they were walking through the aisles of clothes. He ignored the stares they were getting, he didnt minded if people thought them a couple or an odd bunch. "whats up with this sizing? I dont understand..." he said nervous as he just looked at the tags, besides Kai´s baby wasnt like a human baby, it could be smaller or bigger, he had no clue.

He did picked up four heavy and warm baby blankets, he was sure they would need those and went to see the warm clothes "they seem to only have baby girl colors...do only baby girls get cold?" he asked yet tried to figure out the sizing and what would serve them better regardless if it was pink or blue. He doubted Kai would be offended if he ended having a baby boy that was wrapped in a pink sweater or vice versa, what mattered is that his baby wouldnt suffer from cold.
He didn't have anything to compare the size to but he picked up an outfit he was pretty sure would fit the baby when it was born. and they had blankets so the child wouldn't freeze. Gale was right he didn't really care about the color of the clothes. As long as the baby was healthy nothing really mattered. Twice in the store he suffered another pain, it was mostly in his back at the moment and they didn't last very long.

After a bit they bought the stuff and headed back to the car. Kai was glad to be out of the store he wasn't used to so many people being so close to him and he didn't like it.
Gale had paid for everything wit his credit card. He had bought mostly girl winter clothes as those seemed to be the softer and most importantly more cozy of them all. He also made a quick stop in the super market to get some provisions for a couple of days, for this he left Kai waiting in the car, having noticed the birdman didnt liked to be around too much people.

He returned after a few minutes, with lots of canned food and things they could take to the mountains withut fear of they turning bad. "its really nice up there, youll like it, Im sure" he said as he drived away from the city "perhaps well be lucky enough to find one of the log cabins empty and for rent, if not I brought my campting tent..." he said worrying about Kai and his heavily pregnant state "are you okay? youve been quiet"
I'm ok.. this is all just.. new sorry." He looked out the windows as they headed for the mountains. The pains he had been experiencing didn't let up but they weren't consistent yet either. They were, however, getting stronger. He rested one hand on his belly and tried to relaxing laying his head back aginst the seat he fell asleep for a bit and would awake again as they got closer to the mountains. Kai sat up rubbing his eyes. "Where are we?" He asked stretching a bit. He must have been more tried then he thought having slept so long.
"we just arrived" Gale said.

During the drive, he had covered Kai with a warm blanket as up here it was ssnowing and was very cold indeed "I was going to go see if we are lucky enough that there is a cabin for us to rent, if not , well really have to set camp with the tent...youre sure youll be okay with the later?" he asked as it could get outside too cold for Kai to give birth to his baby safely.

It was late afternoon by now and since breakfast they hadnt eaten a thing, which Gale decided should be the next point in their agenda after securing a place to stay.

(dont know if you want the cabin or to be camping with a tent and all that)
(which do you prefer? I don't care either is fine))

Kai got out of the car to check the cabin with Gale. He wasn't sure if it was for sale or not. "The cold won't bother me as much as it'll bother you. I have wings, and feathers. My natural body heat can keep me warm for quite awhile." Kai pointed out, although he would admit that it would be uncomfortable staying out in the snow if thats what they had to do, then they would.
*bump*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,362 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15