A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
"Sure babe", giving him a few of the fries. He already know he was going to lose the baby weight when he got back to work on the ranch. Before this pregnancy he didn't eat as much and he hated not being able to drink thanks to it
Mike pulled into Gus’ driveway. “Alright let’s hope your brother isn’t busy?”
"Alright" he said knocking on the door and Gus answered the door. "Hey bro and Mike come in".
“Hey Gus!” Mike greeted happily, although a bit shy. “I hope we don’t mind that we just decided to stop by. We brought you some food to make up for it though,” he said with a light smile while holding up the bag of food.
"Sure I will take any food that is free the pups are asleep and the older kids are watching gameshows",Gus said. "Well Mike said he needed parenting tips and practice for our pups", he said. "Is that so first thing first me and Hank decided to not talk about the cold war or nuclear weapons they don't need the fear of possible nuclear war at their age", Gus said
Mike and Luck walked in and set the food on the table. Mike pulled out what remained of his food and stated eating.
He nods while Gus spoke. “Yeah of course, I wouldn’t want to scare them.” He thought for a moment. “When they’re older, it would be good for them to not be completely blind to what’s happening around them though,” he mused.
"Yeah he will tell them once they get older but they right now should be worried about being pups and kids", Gus said. "Now Gus pups also like chew toys so get lots of them and don't shift in front of them when they are young it scares them" Gus said beginning to eat his burger
Steel nodded while listening to the advice. He wanted to know as much as possible on how to raise kids, especially since they were about to have a ton of them. “Chew toys? I can get a bunch of those,” he said eating his food. He saved his fries for last.
"I also recommend pet beds until they shift and be patient with them as they try new things", Gus said.
Mike nods “sounds easy enough.”
"And that's all I can tell you the rest you will learn from experience", Gus said. Luck was eating his second burger
Mike nods silently. He was eating the last of his fries until they were gone.
Luck finished his burger and said "Well Gus its been nice and all" Luck said. "Well Dylan called he really has been bugging me to convince you to at least do local rodeos after your pregnancy is over", Gus said. "I told him, Colt, and Ryan im done with that part of my life family is more important and im now more worried about injuries and how would the kids react seeing their pa getting injured", they were his rodeo buddies and he considered them family
Mike listened silently. This was a completely different lifestyle to him.
“Yeah I agree.. we don’t need to be stressing out our kids with injuries Luck could get, or teaching them that these rodeos are safe for them to do.”
"Well they are determined to", Gus said. "I still remembered how we all meet at that rodeo camp when I was 14 they got so scared seeing me shift they never saw a werewolf before me they knew that this would eventually happen", Luck said.
Mike shook his head. “You shifted in front of others as a kid?” He recalled being a kid and his mother warning him and his sisters not to reveal their wolf selves to others. It was too dangerous.
"At that time I preferred to sleep in my wolf form and that rodeo camp was very werewolf friendly the counselors warned them that they may see us shift beforehand", Luck said he could feel the pups kicking. "Babe they are up and active", he said feeling some pain from the kicking
Mike nods, very much aurpirsed. It seemed the shifting was almost encouraged. When mike was a kid, it was only him and and his family that were known werewolves. He had assumptions about others but kept them to himself. To this day, he feels nervous and self conscious about being in his wolf form since he was raised to basically think it was bad.

Mike glanced over at Luck, snapping him out of his thoughts. “The babies are awake?” He asked, gently laying a hand on his belly.
"Mike Don't worry my parents only hired ranch hands who were comfortable around werewolves and told them about us so nothing would happen during our childhoods and Gus and Hank has the same policy when hiring their ranch hands", Luke said. "Its the best that they know so they wouldn't accidentally shoot one of us thinking its a wild wolf or a coyote attacking the cattle", Gus said
Mike nodded silently. He wondered what if would be like to be raised to think your wolf side was okay and to have it be accepted. He rarely used his wolf form, and he wasn’t sure if Luck has ever even seen him that way. It made him too nervous. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. “That would be bad- accidentally shooting someone..”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,596 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,207 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,961 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,597 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,179 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,882 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,276 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,170 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,345 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,546 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM