A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
"Well does Luck want the same thing cause he's like a brother to me", Hank said. "If he does you have my permission Mike" he said

In the stables both Gus and Luck got finished feeding the horses "well I think they are almost done talking so ready to head back Gus", Luck said. "Im shock you want his as your mate I was sure you would find an alpha as much of a cowboy and as rowdy as you" Gus said. "Don't worry my pups will be raised how we were. Also how is Lee doing", Luck asked. Lee was their brother and born in the same litter as Luck he moved to Nashville when he turned 18 to make it big in country music. "Doing well a record company heard his demo and gave him a gig to perform if he does good they will make a record deal", Gus said. "Hope he gets tithe deserves it", Luck as as they walked back to the house.
Mike nods. “He does, he told me so,” he assured Hank. He smiled excitedly, looking towards the door. He wondered what Luck and Gus were talking about. “I’ll take good care of him and our pups I promise.”
"Good I know you will", Hank said. Luck and Gus walked into the house. "Luck I approve him as your mate just come back regularly the horses respect you more than they do me", Hank said. "Thanks Hank we are going to pack up my room" he said. "He took Mike up to his room and Gus brought some boxes to help pack. Within 40 mins all of Luck's stuff was on his truck bed.
Mike gladly helped with packing all of his mate’s items and clothes. It was put way in boxes and then put in his truck. “I think we got everything, right?” He asked. He kissed Luck’s cheek and wrapped an arm around him.
"I will drive the stuff to the house once everything is inside we can go to the courthouse babe", he said kissing him back.
“Sounds good to me! We can start unpacking.” He thought for a moment. “We’ll have to decorate a baby room!” That sounded fun
"I was going to wait until after we got back from the courthouse I was just going to just put the stuff in the house. As for the baby furniture their is a baby store two towns away", he said.
“That works,” he said as he drove home.
“Hmm maybe we will pick another day to pick up baby stuff? When we have more time.” Mike said.
Luck drove his truck back to the house with Mikecin his car following him. They got to the house and put the stuff into the living room. Once they got done Luck said "Babe I will drive us to the courthouse hop in"
The pair dropped off the boxes and hopped into the car. “You wanna drive? Sure,” he smiled and hopped into the passenger side. He leaned axcross to kiss Luck’s cheek.
"Yeah I do babe", he said kissing him back
Mike was silent during most of the drive to courthouse. He stared at landmarks they passed.
They got to the courthouse and walked over to open Mike's door.
Mike opened the door for Luck and they both step in. “You ready..” he murmurs softly.
"As ready I can be babe", Luck said nervously
Mike smiled and winked at Luck. “Come on let’s do this.” He grabbed his hand and walked forwards.
They signed all of the papers saying that they were now mates and left after they got done. "Well this is over babe", he said kissing Mike.
Mike kissed him back and then hugged him tight. “I’m so happy to be your mate.” He said.
“Should we get home?”
"Sure babe I've got a lot of stuff to unpack", he said kissing him back
“That’s okay I can help you unpack! Now let’s get home,” he said happily, grabbing his hand and leading him back to the car. “I’m sure the unpacking will be done in no time.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,119 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,908 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,554 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,099 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,858 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,260 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 42,656 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,315 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,314 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM