A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
"They got back to the truck and drove home and began to unpack until they were finished. His records, cassettes and rodeo trophies were in the living room and his clothes into the second dresser. "Well all done babe so what you wanna do now", he said
Everything was done and neatly put in its place. “Maybe make some food, and watch a movie?” He suggested. He stretched.
"Sure babe that sounds great" he said

(Want to skip to one month just after the check up that had a shock 10 pups from the ultrasound)
Sure would you mind setting the scene?
Luck was still in shock after the ultrasound said that he was pregnant with ten pups. Gus and Hank were shocked too they never had that many pups from a litter and said for Luck to focus on his pregnancy and they will hire another ranch hand to help out. He was lying on the couch his belly was already so big but he made sure to shift into his Adolf form for 2 hours a way so he wouldn't get stuck again. Mike didn't go to the ultrasound since he had to work and when he got home he told him everything and how many pups they were going to have.
Mike didn’t want to miss the appointment but he had work to do. After work he returned home to see Luck laying down on the couch. “Hey babe how’d it go. You okay?” He asked while closing the door behind him. He sat on the couch next to him.
"Yeah just shocked and you will see why heroes the ultrasound photos and papers from the appointment and yes that's how many pups the doctor thinks we are having ", he said handing everything to Mike.
Mike flipped through the papers he was given and looked surprised. “Ten pups??” He said, his jaw dropping a little. “Wow that’s so many and for our first litter, too!”
"I know Gus and Hank were shocked too and their biggest litter was 5 pups the doctor recommend me to have the pups in the hospital and have another appointment in a month"he said
Mike nodded. “Yeah I’m surprised too! Ten is a big litter..” he said softly, glancing at Luck. “We can do this though,” he smiled and went to place his hand against his belly.
"Yeah we can and Gus and Hank immediately put me on maternity leave with pay", he said he thought if was going to be a very low amount of pups for their first litter never this many. "I do have money in the bank from all of the rodeos and bull riding competitions I won or placed in that we can use for the pups
“I hav spoke money saved up too,” he said. “And while I’m working I can keep saving. It’ll be ok we’ll have enough to take care of our babies.” He assured him. He smiled softly at him.
"Good I just didn't expect this many pups we are going to have babe" he said wondering if after this pregnancy was over he may have compete in some local rodeos he was going to wait until the pups shifted to do some but if money does get tight he may have to
He kissed his cheek. “Yah I didn’t expect it either but it’s okay,” he said. “It’s exciting.”
Mike was happy to become a father.
"Do are now going to need a lot of baby furniture now babe" he said
“Yes we will for when the kids become toddlers, but when they’re pups they are easy to manage.” He said. “We’ll go out and get stuff soon.”
"Yeah well since in free for awhile so anytime is good for me" he said "so want to play the NES babe" he said he loved competing against Mike in video games
“A game? Sure that sounds fun,” he said starting to turn everything on so they could play a game.
"You get to choose the game but know this if you choose duck hunt you are asking me to crush you" he said d teasing him
“I am picking Duck Hunt! I’m quite good at that one,” he smirked selecting the game and getting ready to play. E was a little competitive with games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,534 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,119 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,909 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,554 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,099 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,859 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,260 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 42,656 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,315 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,314 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM