A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
Luck was ready for the four month ultrasound luckl Mike was there with him since this one was going to determine the genders of the pups. He had gotten so big and everyone could tell he was pregnant from even from the end of the hallway. The doctor started it and they could see that their was at least tso boys from the screen

(I was thinking of 6 boys four girls)
(sounds good!)

Mike sat next to Luck as they watched the screen. He really couldn't see anything but studied it anyway. He glanced at Luck and his belly. He had gotten very big these last few months.
At the end of the ultrasound they found out that it was 6 boys and 4 girls and had another appointment in two weeks and one every week for the 5th and final month. Luck felt tired
Mike drove them home. “Are you surprised?” He asked as they went home. He whistled. “Lots of kiddos..”
"Yeah but are are going to be great parents babe" he said
“We will,” he smiled sweetly at Luck. “I can’t wait to be a father and have our kids running around!”
"Yeah we are going to have our hands full babe", he said
Mike nodded.
“I always wanted a big family. I can’t wait!” He gushed.
"I honestly wanted pups in my 30s but im happy for these to come into the world", he said
Mike nodded. "I didn't plan on being a dad yet either, but I'm glad it worked out this way." He said.
"Me too babe" he said kissing Mike
Mike smiled into the kiss and kissed Luck back. “Hey wanna grab something to eat before going home?” He asked. “We could also pop by your brother’s place if they’re okay with it.”
"I don't mind getting a bite to eat I know Hank is gone to sell some cattle that are ready so its just Gus and the pups there so he probably would love some help" he said
“Wanna pick up some sandwiches? We can bring one for Gus, too,” he said. “I should probably spend some time with the kids to practice being a dad,” he joked. “They sure do have a lot of kids running around.”
"Sure he would like that Hank teases that the reason they have that many kids is so they don't need many ranch hands when they get older. Would be nice for some more practice" he said.
“Free farm work,” he chuckled. He stood up, ready to leave and go out to the car. “Yeah, I don’t have mug experience with pups. When I was a kid I had sisters, but we were all from the same litter.”
"Well my siblings all have different personalities like Lee he was born in the same litter as me but moved to Nashville to make it big in country music he finally got a record deal so his dreams are being fulfilled. Logan has taken over the family ranch from our parents and decided with his omega mate to adopt pups since they need good homes because his mate the doctors said would die in childbirth. Regina lives in Hawaii and a Pro surfer. Gus immediately wanted a mate and found Hank in a Bar. Do I need to tell you any of my other siblings babe".
Mike chuckled. “Sounds like all your siblings have it pretty good, huh?” He drove them towards a place where they would grab something to eat. He thought about his own family. He wondered how they were doing since he left.
"Yeah they all are doing great pa is been bugging dad for another litter since the last litter was 6 years old but we all said pa is too old and the doctors told him the risks at his age. We haven't had a family reunion in 3 years our parents want one but most of my siblings are too busy with their dreams or families", he said
Mike nodded. A family reunion sounded fun because he had never been to one.
“How many siblings do you have, Luck?” He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,596 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,207 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,961 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,597 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,179 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,882 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,276 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,170 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,345 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,546 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM