A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
"You really want to know 22 yeah you heard that one right".
Mike choked a little and raised his eyebrows. “Twenty two siblings?? Jesus Christ.” He shook his head.
"You wanted to know babe their wasn't a dull moment in our house
“I’ll bet!” He shook his head. What would such a huge family like that be like?
"well five of my siblings are not adults yet so they are still buzy" he said
“How old are they?” He asked while pulling into a place to where they could grab some lunch.
" the oldest is seventeen, one that is 12, and the youngest is 6 their last litter was only 2 pups" he said
Mike nodded. Luck’s family sounded big.
He wondered if he would have had a larger family if his dad stuck around.
" I'm shocked pa wants another litter despite the doctors warnings about at litter at his age" he said
“You could always tell him that he could adopt. There’s tons of kids out there who need good homes,” mike said. “That way, you can have the kids you want but not deal with any health risks.”
"Most of us suggested it to him but he loves being pregnant and says Logan is the family adopter"
Mike shrugged.

“Alright we’re here, let’s grab some food and then go to your brother’s house?” He chose a parking spot and then hopped out of the truck.
He got out and entered with Mike
Mike ordered his own food, and had Luxk order something for himself and for his brother.
Luck placed the orders he got five burgers with a large fry for him and two burgers and fry for Gus. This pregnancy made him so hungry
Mike said nothing about the amount of food that was ordered.
He quietly paid, and then they waited patiently for their food to be ready.
He felt bad having Mike paying for his food he would secretly slip the amount his food cost in Mike's wallet when he falls asleep tonight
Finally the food was ready. He grabbed the bags and headed into the car. He hopped in and started heading towards Hank and Gus’ place.
“Man I’m so hungry, I think I’ll eat one of my burgers now, and the other later.” Mike was a large man so he had ordered two burgers. “Babe would you hand me my food?” He asked. He would have gotten it himself but he was driving.
"Sure babe", he said eating his fries he handed him one one out of the bag
Mike tore into his burger and ate it pretty quickly. He felt better after eating, but was still hungry. Luckily he had another burger left.
"Would ya give me a few fries?" He reached out, and ate a few of the hot fries.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,592 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,194 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,959 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,597 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,172 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,881 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,274 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,108 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,342 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,513 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM