Opposites attract right? (Open for one)
(I was going to get him to like show Jake the test and explain how as a guy he could get pregnant. Like, I had an idea that maybe it was due to testing of a birth control vaccine on an older generation of men, like their grandfather or something and then their male offspring ended up being able to fall pregnant but there is very little known due to so few gay descendants? Does that make sense?)

Jace stood nervously at his locker a few weeks later. He looked at the small envelope with the things he needed to show Jake. He was so worried about the reaction, Jake had just started to get to know him and Jace had always had such a massive crush on Jake that he was almost falling in love with the guy at this stage but didn't want to scare him off. He had pushed telling him back for days and knew he had to tell him today, he had pushed it back to the very end of the day on the Friday so Jake had the weekend to absorb it a little, it was a strange situation after all.
( i think i understand that... nice! i like the explanation ;) i tend to add in little details attempting to explain the entire thing in a logical way myself~)

"hey Jace? ready to go?" Jake asked. Over teh weeks, Jake had had met with Jace after school for several times. He was getting used to spending time with the usuall quiet and "invisible" classmate, and he had also grown to like the cute boy. He had an amazinglypretty face behind his thick bangs and owlish glasses. One day, Jake promised himself, one day he would take those frames off and kiss him on his forehead, spreading his hair, and tell him how beautiful he really was. "i'm ready to go. where do you want to go?" he asked, they would usually just spend a bit of time here and there, considering today's friday, they could do something special. "you wanna head over to the pond? we could grab a sandwich to get down there." the pond was just a small lake by the outskirt of town. quiet little place in the park where a lot of people would go hiking, but few people would dwell in the area, so it was ideal for smal conversations.
Jace smiled gently at the boy "I'm ready to go" he said putting the envelope in his bag and zipping it up tightly. "The lake sounds wonderful" he said softly. The lake would be the perfect place for their conversation. He took a deep breath and smiled gently at Jake "Let's go then" he said softly and walked quickly out of the school, avoiding bullies which was a little bit of a shock, although it may be due to Jake being with him.
They arrived at the pond in no time. While on the car, Jake did notice Jace's belly seemed a bit pushing out of his shirt when he sat with the seatbelt pulled across his midsection. He made sure he woudln't stare tooo much, thinking it would be rude.

He got the things out - a picnic mat, some light snacks and sandwich, juices, and whatnot so they could sit comfortably on ground. "i have turkey breast sandwiches today... you feeling like it?" Jake had learnt he couldn't push Jace into food - or the poor boy would end up covering his mouth, rushing to whatever corner to throw up, so he was careful before offering anything for Jace to eat.
Jace smiled gently and nodded "I think I can stomach it today" he said quietly and smiled gently at the boy. He took his large glasses off and rubbed at his eyes gently before putting his glasses in his pocket. He laid back on the mat closing his eyes and his hair fell back from his face leaving his face completely free of the normal things covering his face.
Jace's face took Jake's breath away. he was stunned by his beauty. "jace... why have you been hiding our good looks all along?" Jake asked in a whisper, hovering over Jace with his forearm resting on top of Jace's head,, he was amazed by how lovely Jace was looking. "you've been hiding all that time..." he muttered dreamily, stroking his hair away from his face further, he bnet down to place a kiss on his forehead. it was pure and full of adoration, "i don't know whether i should encourage you to show your face more... if i did, i would be facing a lot of competitions..." Jake muttered, unknowingly letting loose his growing love for jace.
Jace blushed shyly and looked away embarrassed "You're talking like an insane person" he said softly and bit his lip lightly. He sat up a little so the hair fell back over his face hiding his blush. "So...what goodies did you bring?" He asked quietly reaching for the basket
"So turkey sandwich is a no? i do have some chips and chocolate bars. Drinks? juice or coke?" Jake offered sitting up as well. He reached over to take outalso a packet of fruity gummies and showed it to Jace. "and of course i got my favourite gummy bear." he flashed a cheeky smile at Jace. Again, seeing his bangs covering his gorgeous face, Jake reached out to brush away his soft hair, looking at him with a dreamy look.
Jace blushed a little at the way he was being looked at. He took a Coke, thanking him softly and took half a turkey sandwich, he nibbled on it looking away from him. "Why....why are you hanging out with me....? I know you slept with me on a dare...but I'm...we're....we're very different people, in very different circles" he said quietly looking at his hands
"why, opposites attract right? perhaps that's why.... I have to admit all these started off so silly, but... i'm very glad to have come to know you. If they hadn't said that dare, i woudln't come to know you as a friend.....?" he asked, leaving the latter half as a question. he sincerely hoped they could become something more than friends, but that would depend on how Jace took things.

Jake sat up taller, nuding himself closer to Jace so the boy could lean back against him. "the more I get to know you, the more attracted I am to you. You have a beautiful soul... and now, I found that you also have an amazing look. That's a bonus... .." he declared rather happily..
Jace blushed a little at the contact and looked up at him shyly. He tucked his hair behind his ear biting his lip lightly "You think...you think I'm attractive...?" He said quietly and looked at him from under his lashes a little. He nervously played with the good in his hand chewing on his bottom lip lightly "You're like, the most attractive guy in school..."
"you are attractive, of course! and what's more, you chose to hide this lovely face of yours... you have a heart made of gold, but on top you also have an angellic face. If anyone else discovered this, I wouldn't be claimed as thte most attractive guy in school... " Jake whispered gazing at Jace, and finally he gave in to his desire and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "Jace, You shouldn't hide by yourself so much. If you really come out to talk to other people, I am sure most of them would want to make friends with you. You are so soft and gentle, anyone would have liked you... " Jake muttered, pressing close to Jace, looking at every bit of his features. "i, for one, am liking you a lot already..."
Jace bit his lip blushing deeper as Jakes lips pressed against his cheeks. "You're very sweet" he said quietly looking up at him before swallowing roughly, his eyes flickering to Jake's lips for a second before he decided to go for it. He leaned in and kissed Jake gently holding his cheeks lightly as he did
Jake was a little surpirsed by thoroughly enjoyed the kiss Jace inititaed. he felt the soft lips of JAce covering his, tasting almost like jello. sosft and sweet, like Jace as a pesron. he deepened the kiss, pressing forward to Jace while they chased after each other, entangling their tongues and explore one another. He pressed deeper and deeper into Jace. When the smaller boy couldn't hold it, Jake wrapped his hand behind his back to lower him slowly on the mat, devouring every bit of Jace that he hadn't tasted yet.
Jace tangled his fingers in Jake's hair as he kissed him deeply. He wrapped his legs around his hips and pulled their bodies tightly together. Suddenly he pushed Jake away covering his mouth with his hand, he stumbled up and ran to a tree a couple of meters away from them and vomited up the little of the turkey sandwich he had eaten
Jake wasn't sure what had happened in the first few seconds, then when he heard retching he jumped up and hurried after Jace. "Ar eyou ok?" he frowned rubbing Jace's back. "is it the sandwich?" he asked feeling guilty. IF he hadn't offered it, then maybe Jace wouldn't get sick.

He brought water for Jace to rinse his mouth when he seemed to be over that sickness. Taking his waist, he got him sitting back down on the mat, acting as his cushion while he laid there looking pale and sickly. Jake felt his forehead in worry. "You feeling a little more settled? we should head back once you're feeling better."
Jace hummed at the feeling of Jake's hand on his clammy forehead. "That feels nice..." he said quietly before shaking his head lightly "It wasn't the sandwich, everything I eat is making me ill recently, the nausea and vomiting will pass shortly, it just comes in spurts" he said quietly closing his eyes taking in a deep breath
"did you get the flu? have you seen a doctor yet?" Jake asked in concern. "you should make an appointment. Let me know when? i can accompany you to the clinic if you want." he pressed a kiss on Jace's cheeks. He also smoothed over his back to encourage his stomach to settle. It did make him curious why he was seeing a small belly on Jace if he couldn't keep his food down very well these days, but he held his tongue, afraid that might turn out wrong if he asked.
Jace bit his lip a little and looked at Jake, now or never he thought to himself. He sat up a little and grabbed his bag unzipping it before grabbing out the envelope. He chewed on his lip a little before handing it over to him "I've...I've done some research after I went to the doctors..." he said softly. In the envelope was some research about the study and the very few cases of men being pregnant due to it and a pregnancy test.
"what's this?" Jake quirked up his brow seeing all those papers. The report was full of words and with little charts in it, then there was an ultrasound photo printed. It was a blur and if Jake hadn't seen it before on one of his cousin's house when they were pregnant, he probably couldn't make out of it. Seeing that pregnancy test, he was quick to jump to conclusions. "Wait... this is... you got someone pregnant?" That was Jake's first reaction and it was a huge bang to his heart. He thought Jace was like him... and there were developign feelings. Jake was all confused with seeing all these.

Jake's hands were trembling with the shock. He was about to just threw it back to Jace when he saw the patient's name on all the reports. It was Jace's. he looked on with confusion coming to the part with men being pregnant, the photos, and all the list of symptoms. Then it dawned on him what these were about. "oh god... YOU're pregnant?!"

Jake couldn't tell if this was better or worse than Jace himself getting SOMEONE pregnnat. he stood up and pulled on his hair, pacing around. "Wiat.. that means it's MY baby. oh my god.... I'm going to be a father?!" he asked incredulously , muttering to himself. Everything fell into place... that's why Jace had been so sickly! and oh god what would they be doing with a child coming... Jake wasn't ready for this. he was still a boy himself, the same goes with Jace... Jake was in an even worse mess than before now.

(LOL i thought you're somewhere in the US! isn't it insanely late for your time?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,559 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,297 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15