Opposites attract right? (Open for one)
(It's 8pm in Australia now but I'm actually overseas at the moment so my time zone is swapped anyway, hahaha)

Jace looked a little shocked "No, I didn't get anyone pregnant" he said blushing a little. He saw as Jake realized and bit his lip worriedly. He looked down at his hands blinking back tears "Technically, yes...it's....it's yours....but I understand if you want nothing to do with it...or me....I know we're so young and probably much too young to be parents but I can do this on my own and put it up for adoption or something...you don't have to worry about any of it, I just thought...if I was you...I would want to know" he said shrugging a little still no looking up from his hands hearing him pacing continuously
(OH so you're on holiday?! that's why having the time to indulge in some rp? ;) haha jealous~ LOL in fact i forgot that you're in Australia... always assumed everybody's in US time zone xD sorry about that!)

"Of course you're not doing this on your own!" Jake exclaimed, that's his first instinct hearing Jace's timid words.It was almost instinct that he woudln't want Jace to feel alone in anything. "youre pregnnat...." Jake was still so confused, he didn't realise his tone was a little harsh until he heard tiny sobs from Jace.

"Jace..." Jake stopped pacing finally. "i... I'm just a little shocked. I didn't mean to scare you... i'm sorry babe." he said, sighing as he sat down. "Before you showed me that document, i wasn't even aware that it was possible for man to fall pregnnat... ha." he messed with his hair. "And now we're... oh god why couldn't i use a condom at the time... it's basic. Stupid you Jake, now it's comign back to you!" he said and flopped down to lay flat on the mat. He chuckled bitterly. "oh I'm doomed.... fuck it." he slurred out, then sat back up to wrap his hands around Jace. "Jace I'm so sorry... i am now good, we are in this together. Please don't cry Jace.... i'll be there. Let's keep the baby. It's our baby... i couldn't just let him or her go for adoption." he said, now a little calmer than before, he had made up his mind within a few seconds. "yep, we're gonna be parents.... fuck my life., but yea we're dealing with htis together."
(Yeah, I guess hahaha)

Jace cried into him a little. "I didn't know either, I swear" he said shakily. He rubbed at his eyes like a child "Fuck your life....you realize everyone already hates me right? What's going to happen when they realize I'm a freak as well, the pregnant nerd boy walking around school...I don't know why you're worried, they will hail you as a champion or something, your sperm is so strong you got another guy pregnant, I mean they cheered you on when you told them you had slept with me to begin with" he said pulling out of his arms and stood up "And I was drunk but I remember you telling me that you were wearing protection? That you had it sorted so I didn't have to worry" he said shaking a little and stood up looking at him shaking a little "You act like this is life changing for you but this is happening to me, to my body, to my world, you're just the guy who had sex with me on a date and didn't use a condom" he said tears falling down his cheeks quickly, he picked up his bag quickly and started to walk away
(Haha what do you mean "i guess"? Xd so it's like not entirely a holiday for you?)

"Jace wait up!" Jake didnt expect the outburst but it was clear that he had said the wrong thing, being insensitive to the situation. "Wait... Jace." He reached out to grab his arm, then sighed. "I'm sorry... Yea, you're the one who's affected the most by the situation, but.. please. Certainly.i.wouldnt boast about it, My dad's gonna kill me for that to start with, but please, let me havr a chance of atoning for my mistake. I am not kidding when I say we are in this together. I ... i am not a jerk. I try not to be a jerk, so please accept my apology and let me in on this?"

He waited a second before adding. "I think you are the bravest man i know. Had they known what type of commitment you have been prepared to take keeping the baby, they should be much more impressed by you than of me. What good am I aside from being a sperm donor who got too carried away to check if there was a condom?" He said quietly. "You have faced all that shock alone, and you took it so well. I... at least I wanted to help take care of you for the months to come. Let me shoulder some of the responsibilities. Give me another chance, will you?" He said sincerely. Through this monologue, Jake had come to realise that perhaps he was more ready than he thought. This would be a huge challrnge , but if he was doing this with Jace , he felt rather confident this would all turn out to be alright.
(I don't know, I just felt like it)

Jace sniffled and bit his lip a little. "Fine" he said quietly pulling his arm free "But I don't know if I want to keep it, I've worked so hard to make sure I can get out of this place when I graduate, I'm not letting a one night stand and a baby change that" he said and pulled his glasses out putting them on "Ill see you at school" he said before walking away quickly
(LOL oh well... travelling is always happy in getting away from th3 usuals...)

(Haha i thought i could have made Jace feel touched by thag little confession... guess Jace was a little more tougher than that xD)

"Of course, i'm not asking for you to keep the baby as in taking care of him or her. But if you are giving the baby up, I would raise him or her." jake said quietly. He would break the news to his father that very night. Since it's inevitable, he might as well break the news sooner rather than later.

The journey back was not absolutely not the mood for whne they came. Jake couldnt help but lament on the loss of cozy moments where they would each steal glances from each other. He wordlessly got Jace back to his home. "I will see you again tomorrow in school?" He asked hopefully, just wanting to hear Jace's reply.
(Hahaha, yeah)

Jace hopped out of the car grabbing his bag "Yeah, I'll see you on Monday" he said quietly "Thanks for the lift" he said quietly and turned heading inside.

Jace shoved his things in his bag dreading school today, not only would he be tormented by bullies but he also had to see Jake and he really wasn't sure he wanted to. He drove to school and headed in to his locker keeping his head down as he walked, trying to keep out of the way of everyone.
Jake had hoped that Jace would text him somehow, just letting him how things were and sorts. When none of that came over the weekend, he grew increasingly uneasy. he thought about Jace's words and gave the entire idea of parenthood and raising a baby some thoughts, then decided he could take the first move: he told his father.

that's why, when Jace returned to school, Jake wasn't there. He called in sick for that day, and the day after... and also on Wednesday. it was on the 4th day that he returned, with his left arm in a cast, his face bruised and a bandage was tehre on his forehead. He was silent the entire way walking towards his seat, but he texted Jace saying he would wait for him after school in his car.
Jace was very confused when he didn't see Jake for the first few days of the week. When he saw him on Thursday he couldn't hold in a gasp looking at him. Luckily the teacher wasn't in yet and he went to him quickly grabbing the hand that wasn't in the cast and his bag dragging him out of the room quickly, students behind whistled and made inappropriate comments like "Jake is getting a sympathetic bj" but Jace ignored them as he pulled him down the hall. He pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked a janitor closet before pushing Jake inside and locking the door behind him "The janitor doesn't come in here til 10am so we have about an hour for you to explain what the hell happened to you" he said calmly and stood on his tippy toes grabbing a small first aid kit he had in there for himself. He opened it and started to grab various things out.
"how did you get the key?" Jake asked him confusedly. He moved towards the racks and leaned himself back, wincing when it pulled on wherever that he was hurting adn sighed. "i thought we could talk about this later... at a more, hmm, appropirate setting. Though.. well, if you insist... " he sighed shaking his head at the first aid kit. "that's not needed. i just came out from teh hospital this morning, they had everything bandaged and wrapped up. "it's fine... i just told my dad about us... about the baby. He was rather angry and, well, beat me up." he shrugged, again wincing when it pulled on his shoulder where a pretty nasty bruise was.

"It's alright now. That's my dad... he reasoned it with me, attempted to ask me what i'd do and... well, i convinced him that i'd be keeping the baby and will bear my responsibilites. It in fact came as a relief to him taht i'm willing to do that - i guess. Coz afterwards he just gave me a pat on my shoulder and took me to the hospital. he even looked rather guilty when he knew that i had a hairline fracture on my arm that had led to the cast." he raised his arm up showing Jace of it.
"The teachers like me and the students don't, this is a safe place for lunch and to help myself when someone hurts me" he said softly and squirted some cream out onto his fingers "And this isn't to clean them, it's to help the healing, it helps tone down scarring and the other one helps discolouration of bruises." He said softly "Why did you tell him so early? You could have kept it a secret for a little longer, or I could have gone with you? Made sure you were okay and he didn't do anything to you" he said sighing a little, he couldn't help the tears that started falling, god damn hormones, "I'm sorry, this is my fault, I'm so sorry" he cried wiping his eyes on his sleeve so he didn't get any of the cream on his eyes before blinking quickly as he dabbed some of the cream on Jake's face gently
"I am sorry...." jakr apologized realising this is the place where Jace hid away from the bullies that kept tormenting him. It was rather sad to know this little guy had been under such torture for so long that he had to resolve to have his lunch in this placeto get some quiet moments.

He nodded at the cream, and guessed that must be what Jace usually would use for his own bruises and cuts. "I... this is my responsibility. And i didnt want my dad to have any bad impression on you already before he knew about the truth. Now that I had confessed to him, he could look at you and really get.to know you with some fresh pair of eyes, not judgement or preset image." Jake confessed, hissing when his bruise was dapped with the balm. "Dont cry Jace... you didnt cause it. I am the one bringing this onto myself. That's waht my father always taught me, i had to face my own responsibilities..." he held Jace's hips while he looked at him into his eyes.
Jace sniffled a little and looked up at Jake. He leaned up and kissed him softly being careful of his injuries as he wrapped his arms around his neck gently. He didn't know how he was really feeling but all he knew was that in that moment he needed to kiss Jake. He pulled away blushing a little "Sorry" he said biting his lip lightly
"wow.... that's.... a nice surprise." Jake's eyes widened at the soft kiss Jace planted on his lips, and broke into a big smile holding Jace close even when he started pulling away. "Why say sorry... it's the loveliest kiss i had ever received." he smiled and, making full use of his advantage in height, pressed and circled Jace against the wall. "So,can you give me a chance to start over again with you?" he smiled, knowing the answer already by how Jace's face seemed to be burning.
Jace felt his cheeks turn red and bit his lip shyly. He looked down at Jake's chest as he was pushed against the wall. His breath was coming out a bit quickly as he looked up into Jake's eyes "O-Okay. I'll give you a chance" he said quietly
They emerged from the janitor's room with Jake holding Jace's hand in his. they walked back into the classroom and few poeple noticed them at first, but when they continued down the aisle with Jake being protective and holding Jace's waist as they moved through, more students started noticing and one by one, they stopped chatting and outright stared at them.

"hey Jake... god when did you lose your mind? so what now? you're ... with him?!" One of his buddies asked, and Jake straightened his body a little, shielding Jace behind him. "yes. I am together with Jace." He raised up their joined hands, telling everybody of their new relationship.
Jace blushed brightly as he was paraded in front of the class, he dropped his head quickly, his hair falling in front of his face as he chewed on his lip. He let Jakes hand go as he slid into his desk, he smiled gently at Jake before pulling out his things for class
(hmm, a little short huh? should we jump ahead. Fast forward to a few months later. Maybe at the time when Jace had started showing and people started whispering behind their backs on the weird physique Jace had?)

Jake sat down besdie Jace, the smile woudln't go away. Everyone could see how proud Jake was as boyfriend of the quiet little guy. The entire class were shooting curious glances at the new couple, none of them can really concentrate on class.

That had continued for some time, and Jake constantly got asked by everyone is that real. He woudl answer with a determined nod. His basketball teammates weren't too happy, and for a period he was isolated. Even in practice sessions, people started ignoring him and not passing him the ball, no matter how good his position was.
(Yeah, sounds good. Sort, sometimes I just reply short, it's nothing bad, it's just my way)

Jace kept his head down as he walked into school. He was worried, he had started to show and his stomach wasn't too big yet so it could be covered by wearing jumpers and baggy clothes but his hips had started to widen, just slightly, but enough that he needed new pants and that he was slightly off when entering rooms and getting through gaps, he had hit into a couple of door frames because of it and, of course, been laughed at. He entered the classroom and all the sudden whispering stopped, he swallowed roughly knowing they were talking about him, he made his way to his seat hoping that Jake would be here soon, not wanting to be interrogated by his class.
(hey sorry for the long delay. have been sick and couldn't get the energy for replying...

yea good to know. Coz i started to self-doubt when it appears that you aren't as enthusiasically? sorry. my own insecurities are talking too loud i guess)

A girl - cheerleader girl, obviously - with her skimpy top that's showing fully her narrow waist, came half sitting on the desk beside Jace.

"Hey you... spit it out. what have you done on Jake. He couldn't be falling for you, not with a freak like you who's wearig sweater in summer. It's over 90 degrees out there, please." she flirted her hair, eager to show her gorgoues body that contrasted greatly with the cloth-clad body of Jace's. "and look at that... it's just weird you know. you look like some beggars on the street wearing their entire wardrobe on their body.... " she shivered looking at Jace. "So what, is it you are hiding some voodoo or what, did you draw blood or whatever to get Jake?" she asked in her sharp voice.

The boyfriend of the girl appeared from the other side and pulled onto Jace's thin wrist. "move your fat ass now... my girls' talking to you! you could at least stand up like the 'good student' you are." he said pulling him out. "oh that's really some fat as...." he said, his eyes brightening up once he saw the jeans that was tightly wrapped against Jace's butt - and raised his hand wanting to slap it - when Jake appeared quietly.

"What are you doing...?" he clutched the hand that was raised high up in the air, with a force taht had the guy blanching. "Ouch that hurts!" he whined, but Jake wasn't letting him go yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,638 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15