A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder)
Jace smiled brightly and sighed in relief "Thank you" he said happily and took his hand before walking out of the kitchen and towards the doctors quarters, he could feel his hands sweating slightly and his heart was beating quite quickly
Jace holds his hand and it starts to feel a little clammy after a bit and notices that Jace is nervous “Hey I know that you’re nervous, but being stressed out isn’t gonna help you out.” “So I’ll try to help you calm down and we’ll find out how many you’re carrying and maybe their gender to do you think it’s too early for that?”
Jace smiled gently at him and nodded "I don't think you can see gender this early" he said softly and bit his lip lightly and knocked on the door before entering the room. There was a bed covered in white sheets that he was told to come and lay on every time he had an appointment. He bit his lip and took off his shirt exposing his bare skin as he climbed onto the bed and laid on his back waiting for the doctor
Matt looks at Jace to give him a reassuring look so he’ll feel less nervous. “Well I guess we’re finally finding out how many you’re having I guess we just have to wait for the doctor or nurse until they put that cold gel on your stomach.”

(Alright I’m getting tired so I’m gonna hit the hay I’ll see you whenever you have time to respond.)
Jace smiled gently at him "Yeah, he shouldn't be too long" he said biting his lip and squeezing Matts hand gently.

(No worries, good night)
(Sorry must have lost my place and forgot where we were.)

Matt asked Jace “Sp Jace how many are you hoping for just one or multiples?”
Jace shrugged a little "I mean, I wasn't really hoping for any, but I suppose for the kingdom multiples is better....right?"
Matt says “Yeah if there’s multiples then there’s a chance there’s a male heir then you won’t have to do this again.”

(Are you going to play the part of the doctor or do you want me to do it?)
Jace nodded biting his lip lightly and closed his eyes takingin a deep breath to try and relax himself.

(Can you please)
(Alright I’ll play the doctor, but how many kids do you want Jace to have?)

The doctor came inside and introduced himself “Hello there my name is Dr. Calder and I’ll be your doctor through this whole process now Jace are you feeling any pregnancy symptoms so far of course you must experience morning sickness, but are you experiencing anything else?”
(Just twins)

Jace bit his lip "I feel a bit bloated and I get head rushes some times, but nothing that isn't tolerable" he said softly and rubbed his neck lightly, nervous to be in here again
Dr. Calder says “Alright so onto the matter at hand if you’d lift you’re shirt please?” Jace does as he says and he puts the gel on him “Alright let’s see how many you have in here.” After some searching he finds them “Alright I see one and I see a second so it appears as if you’re going to deliver twins.”
Jace swallowed and nodded "Well, yeah, that's good then..." he said nervously. Twins meant more likely there would be an heir and he would potentially not have to do this again for the royalty
Dr. Calder says “That’s good now we won’t be able to tell the genders at least until you’re on your fifth month until then though just try and relax and don’t stress yourself out that isn’t good for anyone when they’re pregnant.”
Jace nodded although he wasn't quite sure how they all thought he would be able to be kept stress free while continuing to work his normal routes and jobs as a servant
(Should we do a time skip?)
(Sure, tillwhen?)
(Maybe when like four or five months in his pregnancy.)
(Okay, do you wanna start?)
(Actually maybe you should so you can chose from either of those month options)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,217 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,555 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,624 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething