A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder)
(I don't mind, you can choose)
Jace is now 5 months pregnant and now that his morning sickness has pasted his cravings are off the charts sometimes. In this scene Matt is making a meal for Jace “Alright now what are you craving today?”
Jace bit his lip and scrunched up his nose "Something salty and sweet" he said and smiled brightly at him
Matt asks “Anythimg specific like any strange combinations of foods that you’re craving.”
Jace but his lip lightly "Something with potatoes and jam" he said blushing a little rubbing his stomach "And lots of salt
Matt says “Alright I’ll prepare it the best I can I’ll make sure to satisfy your tastebuds.” After cooking Matt hands Jace two plates “Alright some roasted potatoes slices with a salt shaker on the side as requested to put as much salt as you please and some jam on it.”
Jace smiled happily and took the plate licking his lips he salted them probably a little too much and happily started eating, moaning happily at the taste of the combination
Matt smiled at his pregnant boyfriend and can’t help but smile as he’s hearing the moaning “I’m so glad that you love my cooking hopefully it sates your appetite.”
Jace nodded happily stuffing his mouth with food smiling goofily at his boyfriend
Matt asks him “So are you excited to find our the gender of the king’s offspring today?”
Jace shrugged a little "I suppose? I mean, at least I will know if I have give birth for him again if I know in advance it's girls" he said and shrugged lightly
Matt looks at Jace with concern “Don’t worry let’s hope that you’ll have a boy I wanna be able to be to have our own kid when this is over.”

Matt and Jace go to the doctor and get another ultrasound the doctor placed the gel on Jace’s stomach “Let’s see from the twins we have a girl and a boy.” “Looks like you’re having fraternal twins so you will be having a princess and a prince for our king.” “Before you leave and tell the king the good news that he’ll have an heir I have to ask you how are you doing right now I see that they’re developing well have you had any cravings or discomfort on your back or legs?”
Jace shrugged a little "My back is playing up a little, nothing I can't handle though. And cravings is mostly just food tastes, like I will want something salty mixed with sweet or sour and sweet. Nothing really in particular"

(Sorry, I've been busy and haven't gotten to get on)
The doctor goes over those notes “Well that seems pretty normal just don’t eat too much salt it isn’t good to have too much of it.” “Well I guess we’ll see you in your next checkup.” “You should tell the king immediately he’s been waiting for this reveal.”

Jace and Matt go back to their quarters “Alright you go tell the king I’ll wait in here in bed for you.” Before Jace can leave Matt gives him a hug “I love you Jace.”
Jace hugged him back sighing softly "I love you too" he said gently before pulling away, he pecked his lips lightly before heading to the king quickly, like he knew he was waiting for him.
(You want me to play the king?)
(I guess, or we could just skip it if you don't want to?)
(Let’s just skip it.)
(Am I just skipping the meeting or are we skipping to a different part? Or what would you like to do?)
(Maybe Jace met with the king and told him the news he was happy and is holding a celebration because of his future heir and princess and Jace tells Matt and of course Matt being the cook has to cater the whole party. We can start out with a scene of Jace going back to their bedroom and telling him the king’s reaction)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,219 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,629 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,066 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,306 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething