A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder)
(Yeah, okay, ant me to start?)
(Yeah you can start.)
Jace walked back to the kitchens chewing on his lip lightly as he entered and picked up a fresh apple before biting into it happily. He watched as Matt was preparing something for the kings lunch, he loved watching Matt in the kitchen, the concentration on his face, he didn't want to distract him so he sat just eating his apple
Matt was cooking his meal and starts to talk to himself not noticing Jace “Man this is gonna be a crazy year Jace and I have been together for almost two years maybe I should do something special for him.” “But what could I do it has to be something that shows I love him without going overboard maybe I should get him a gift or take him out to dinner or lunch I want it to be something that he enjoys.” He sighs “Sometimes I don’t even know why I talk to myself I’m terrible at planning things most of the time I just really want Jace to feel happy that’s all I want him to ever feel.”
Jace couldn't help but sigh dreamily listening to Matt. "Anything you do for me will make me happy, you make me happy" he said gently trying to make sure he didn't startle his boyfriend too much smiling lovingly over at him
Matt gets startled and then he blushes with embarrassment “You heard that I didn’t notice you were here.” “You make me happy to.”
Jace smiled gently staring happily at his boyfriend. "I came to let you know, it's one of each so you'll be catering a huge party" he said softly rubbing his neck gently
Matt says “Well then I’m going to have to prepare a lot.”
Jace nodded and smiled gently "Is that stressful?"
Matt answers “Not much I mean I don’t work alone in there kitchen I have a couple assistants so it won’t be that bad.”
Jace nodded and smiled gently at him "What are you going to make for it?"
Matt says “Too many courses to list the king sent down a list of perfect foods for the guests.” “So we have our work cut out for us.”
Jace nodded and bit his lip lightly "When is he organizing this party thing? Do you need me to leave right now?"
Matt answers “Tomorrow and no I like it when you’re around me it feels nice.”
Jace blushed and smiled a little "Are you going to be super busy organising though, I don't want to distract you"
Matt sighs “Probably the king’s steward will probably will breathing down my neck on how the king likes certain foods to be cooked in a certain “perfect” way.” “Sometimes I feel like punching the o-ever annoying steward with how annoying he can be.” “You can stay if you want though I won’t kick you out.”
Jace smiled gently "I should probably go then" he laughed gently "I don't want to cause you any more trouble"
Matt smiles goes over to face him and kisses Jace “There you go a parting gift for now.” “I’ll see you later back at our quarters tonight.” “Now onto cooking the recipes before the steward can come in and criticize it and of course irritate me.”
Jace blushed a little and smiled nodding before heading off for the day. That night he went to Matts quarters
Matt saw Jace come in “So how was your day was doing some of your task a little more difficult with this?” He pointed to Jace’s belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,217 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,555 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething