Pregnant family (open to all)
Eric shuddered as he felt another contraction come through him “Call an ambulance I hope they make it on time though because these three feel like they really want to get out of daddy.” “I don’t know if we should wake anyone else though they have their own problems to deal with.” He felt another painful contraction go through him “Fuck this hurts.”
“Okay, can you grab some towels and try and lay them on the floor?” Sadie says, bringing her phone out to call an ambulance
Eric feeling the pain of labor breathes in and out “I’ll try, but I can feel them going down to my ass.” He waddled as he went to get some towels feel the occasional contraction.
Sadie went wothhim to help, talking on the ambulance as they walked.
“Quickest they can be here is 15-20 minutes, think you can hold on that long?”
Eric breathed in and out “I’ll try, but let’s hope that my kids don’t wanna come before ambulance.” “I can only try to hold them in for so long.”
“Okay, lie down on the towels and take your pants off. Do you remember anything from lamaze classes?”
Eric took off his pants like Sadie told him “Yeah I remember my breathing exercises and I remember what they told me when it was time to push, but I don’t think I’m dilated enough to push.” “This is a hard thing to ask since you’re my sister, but could you check how dilated I am?”
“I can try, it might take me a while to get down there with this in the way” she replied gesturing to her belly.
Sadie knelt down and felt Erics ass, testing his dilation and looking.
“Sorry if im not doing this right” she said, getting a little embarrassed. “I think you’re about 2 or 3 cm now”
Eric groaned in pain “Great I thought because my water broke I’d be more dilated.” He then continued breathing in and out feeling more contractions come and go “These kids are giving me so much pain, but hopefully I can deliver soon.” He felt another contraction hoping the ambulance got here quicker.
“Anything i can do to help? Back rub, belly rub, something else?” Sadie asked, not wanting to see her brother hurting
Eric holds onto his belly and says in a strained voice “Back..rub...would be nice.”
“Okay, on it” Sadie says, moving behind eric.
She starts massaging his lower back
“You okay?”
Eric says “Yeah just feeling pain while I have three kids come out of my ass.” “This hurts so much.” “If I would’ve realized it was this painful I would’ve ripped my cheating ex’s dick off before this could happen.” Deep down he didn’t mean it he was just feeling a lot of pain and was saying stuff.
Sadie knew that it was just his pain talking, deciding ti stay quiet and continue her massage
Eric asks her “Sadie how long has it been is the ambulance almost here?”
“Its been about 10 minutes, it should be here soon” Sadie says, tryingto reassure eric
Eric felt slightly relieved to hear that “Oh thank God these suckers really wanna come out and it’s starting to get harder to hold them in.”
“Do you want me to check your dilation again?”
Eric cletches his stomach “Sure hopefully I’m more dilated now.”
Sadie goes back down to inspect Erics ass, feeling around again.
“I’d say maybe 6cm now”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,110 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,283 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,540 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,621 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething