Karma is a Bitch! ( With hiddenmomma | Open to all )
Name : Alex
Athletic, works out daily, has been able to maintain a thin waistline and a muscular body. 5"8
A complete jerk to everyone in his life, right from school to his current workplace where he's a fairly senior guy, just VP, CEO And the board above him in the hierarchy.

Has little respect for women, has had multiple one night stands and doesn't even know and care if any of them got pregnant. Often disregards women at work calling them inferior. Has even fired 3 Pregnant women, and made love miserable for 5 others through their Pregnancy. Including his secretary, whom he made her work harder during pregnancy, demanding more from her physically and laughing at her, telling her she shouldn't be here if she wants to complain.

Mpreg is very rare, and can only happen after taking a breakthrough medicine, which is very expensive. Hardly any men volunteer for this, and is still considered a taboo. Some old ex is a doctor in this research, and gas managed to knock me up, and I'm trying to hide it from everyone. But my secretary obviously finds out in the second month itself, they way I've been throwing up and acting.

I want you to be anyone from my life who wants to torment me, make me suffer. No actual, physical torture, just making life more difficult, increasing my discomforts, humiliation and embarrassments. You can also define the physical changes that occur.

Looking for someone to dedicatedly play the secretary, but others can join in to make me miserable!
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
Hiddenmamma is playing the secretary, still open for others to join full time, or pitch in and cause trouble once in a while :P

It had been a happening last few days for me. I had been to Thailand for an office trip, and needless to say, it was more of a vacation filled with parties rather than a business trip.

I had met this amazing British chick over there, and we had a lot of fun to say the least. She seemed familiar, so I was a bit skeptical to make my moves on her, probably someone I met somewhere I thought. But all that was tossed out the window, when, on the 2nd night, after getting drunk like hell, I woke up next to her in my bed, naked!

For the next 2 weeks, we had so much sex that I was getting tired! Like, it had never happened to me! That was the next 2 weeks of my life.

It's been 4 weeks since I'm back though, and it's been the worst 4 weeks you can say. I probably had a lot to drink, and the food didn't go down well with me. I was throwing up almost every day, sometimes, more than once.

Sitting tired at my desk, at just 3 pm, I called in for my secretary to get me something to eat or drink. I tried to compose myself, not to look tired. I didn't want to look weak...not here, not the place where I need to be the dominating force!
user.incognito1234 #0037
The sound of the intercom buzzer startled me from my afternoon daydreaming. "Vanessa, can you come here, please?" It was my boss, probably sending me on another mindless errand. "yes sir , be right there."

I found him sitting at his desk, looking a little dazed and absentmindedly rubbing his stomach. It was the first time in a while that I had taken a good look at him. He was pale, dark bags under his eyes, like he hadn't been sleeping well. "Did you need something, Sir?"
I was already irritated and having to deal with the stupid secretary was a big pain.

"Of course I want something! Why would I call you otherwise?" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Get me something to eat, something good, and a drink, like maybe a juice or something

Vanessa just stood there starting at me because of the unusual request, usually I'd tell her something about work, to get files or schedule something. She was confused

"Get going now! I have a tight schedule and don't have time for lunch today" I lied to her. The truth was, I was too tired to get myself anything. I hadn't eaten anything till now was because I wasn't feeling like it. I had immediately thrown up all the breakfast I had before coming to work, but now I was too tired and hungry.
user.incognito1234 #0037
It was 3pm, so I knew the cafeteria was closed and wondered if he did. Maybe some chips from the vending machines? No he skipped lunch. Hmm. I remembered that cute little sandwich place down the street.
A few minutes later, I returned to the office with the restaurant's special, called "The Best Burger Ever". It was a big burger on a big shiny bun topped with lettuce,tomatoes,two kinds of cheese, extra bacon and jalapeno peppers. And the "Flavor of the Day" banana shake.
For the next 20 minutes to, I was too tired to even think. This had never happened before, if often skip meals, but this time I just couldn't, my stomach was churning.

I was glad when you finally came in with some food. You kept the banana shake and then the burger.

"You know I don't eat unhealthy food!" I shout. But I was too hungry so I quickly grabbed the burger.

"Remember that the next time" I said as I opened the burger. It looked delicious, but was too big for 1 person I thought.

Within 5 minutes though, I was down to the last bite, the banana shale was also half gone. I didn't know I could eat so much. I knew it was unhealthy food, but somehow I couldn't stop myself. Once the done, I was too full! I had to looses a button on my belt, and I needed to pee real bad!

I hated that you were standing right there, I'd have to walk all the way to the washroom before I could unbuckle!
user.incognito1234 #0037
(08-22-2018, 06:12 PM)hiddenmama Wrote: "I think I'll go back there and pick one up to take home. Bob would like one too. that looks like a real man's burger." I don't like hot foods though. I'll have them leave those off." I sat in the chair across from my boss, just making some idle chit chat while he ate. I watched as he seemed to nearly inhale that huge loaded burger and suck down the shake.

"Don't you have something to do, besides staring at me?" I nearly jumped as my boss almost yelled at me. I got up and quickly left his office, embarrassed. Just as I closed the door , I heard a huge burp.
Finally, I thought to himself, I could unbuckle now. As I stood up though, boss came in with a client just to introduce him.

I stood up awkwardly, saying hello and shaking hands with the client. The conversation went on for about 15-20 mins. And all I was focusing on was my full Belly and holding back another burp. I was just waiting for them to go out. Now I also needed to pee, really bad!

Finally the client said he had to get going as he had a flight to catch. Getting up this time was even more difficult and all I could manage was standing by taking the support of the table, slightly hunched over.

Just as I was about to leave, Vanessa walked in with a smile on her face. That bitch was upto something I thought!
user.incognito1234 #0037
Would it be OK if I left early? My son's daycare just called. I have to pick him up. A lot of the kids caught a stomach bug, I guess. And they're puking all over the place.
Damn those kids I thought.

"Alright...but this is the last time you're going to use your kid as a reason to leave early!"

"And what's the schedule for the remainder of the day?"to

I immediately unbuckle my belt and give a huge sigh of relief and rub my stomach. You couldn't help but notice the "ahhhh" sound I made.
user.incognito1234 #0037
I needed this job, so I let the remark about "using my son as an excuse" go. "Actually, you just have a couple minor things left. Would you like me to reschedule them?"

While I was waiting on an answer, I couldn't help but notice him unbuckle his belt and rub his stomach, even with him seated at his desk. then it was like he sighed "ahhh" His face was flushed and sweating, and he just looked sick...
"uhh...no no! Why would you want to reschedule them?" I brushed her off, not wanting to show any sign of weakness.

"Just send me a detailed mail for both before you leave" I said..as I rrushed to the men's room.

Turns out, I had two meetings lined up, almost 2 hours each. It wasn't minor by any chance...well it was as per my standards, but not so much considering how k had feeling lately, and especially today.

30 minutes into the first meeting, I couldn't help but notice that I had a little bit too much to eat. I started to feel the greasy mixture ride up my belly. I had to keep drinking water to keep it down. It didn't help, I just ended up burping multiple times, which was truly embarrassing in the meeting room.

By the hour mark, my insides were burning. I could feel and taste the jalapenos rising up. I started sweating heavily. Drinking so much water didn't help and only made it worse, I really had to pee. Trying to compose myself for another 15 minutes, i couldn't sit there anymore. To everyone's surprise, I asked to excuse myself. This rarely happened... Infact never!

I went to the washroom, took a piss and almost threw up as I went to wash my hands. Only to dry heave. I washed my face and had to get back to the meeting. The next 45 minutes we're pure torture. I couldn't focus one bit. The only thing I was focusing on was trying not to throw up. I was nauseous and my insides were burning. Damn that stupid burger I thought.
user.incognito1234 #0037
I don't know how if I felt any better or worse when you showed up with the next client. In a way I was glad, because you could at least take down notes as I could hardly focus, but at the same time, I didn't want you to see me suffering and weak like I was.

I put up a brave face and greeted all the clients.

"What made you come back?" I whispered as you sat besides me.
user.incognito1234 #0037
(08-23-2018, 08:48 PM)user.incognito1234 Wrote: I don't know how if I felt any better or worse when you showed up with the next client. In a way I was glad, because you could at least take down notes as I could hardly focus, but at the same time, I didn't want you to see me suffering and weak like I was.

I put up a brave face and greeted all the clients.

"What made you come back?" I whispered as you sat besides me.

I forgot the refreshments.You you still want them?
"mmmm..yeah sure.." I shot back, not really thinking what I was saying.

I now had a really bad heartburn because of the burger.
"Did you ask for extra jalapenos in that burger?" I asked you. We still had a few minutes while everyone was greeting everyone.
user.incognito1234 #0037
'No not extra, just what was on there. Was it too spicy?" I watched you closely as you rubbed your upper abdomen. You burped and rubbed your stomach a little more "Do you feel Ok?', I asked. I saw you slap your hand over your mouth. For a few seconds you looked absolutely terrified.

Then, it was over or so I thought. You took your hand away from your mouth, white as a sheet and breathing like you just ran a mile. "Vanessa" get the, urrp,get he urrp urrp, wastebasket...
As I said that, I rushed off from my chair and ran towards the first wastebasket that I saw... I bent over and threw up...or so I thought. I only ended up dry heaving, which only made the heartburn worse. I was so embarrassed, everyone in the room was able to see me through the glass walls, hunched over a waste basket. Thankfully, since it was late evening, many of the junior associates had left or weren't at desk, but that was only like a consolation.

After dry heaving multiple times, probably a whole 5 minutes that seemed like forever, I was finally able to steady myself and stand up. I was hoping I'd throw up, at least I'd get it out of me I thought. But I was glad I didn't, because everyone was watching.

"Uggghhh...I'm fine..." I announced to everyone who was watching me with either pity or disgust

"Just some bad burgguuuuu......ughhhh...ggll" I was taken by surprise again and suddenly had a strong urge to vomit. I threw up almost most of my lunch in a serious of vomits. I was so embarrassed, but that was the least of my concerns. Everything burned as I threw up, and I could feel there was more!
user.incognito1234 #0037
I stood there and watched. Horrified and fascinated at re same time, as my tough as nails boss seemed to be puking his guts out into a trash can. A fancy best law firm in town trash can,but still a trash can.

There were long pauses,then he would groan and gag and start again. Each new batch landing with a loud splash.
After a good five to 10 minutes later, I was able to stand up, steady myself and head to the washroom and cleaned myself up.

I felt a bit better, but still it burned. I took some cold water from the pantry and started drinking. 2 sips later, I felt any kind of intake would just make me throw up again. I made my way to the conference room again, and saw the janitor cleaning up the mess I had made.

The looks I got from everyone made my heart sink. I excused myself from the meeting and Vanessa followed me to the cabin.
user.incognito1234 #0037
"Are you OK to drive home? I can call you a cab or maybe I could drive you?" I couldn't help it he looked so sad and sick standing there. Even though almost the same thing happened to me when I was pregnant. Three times really and he never even asked me how I was feeling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,212 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,501 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,343 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,613 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15