The jail babies
Name: Jace Anderson
Looks: Medium build, dark brown hair, olive tanned skin and bright blue eyes.
Bio: Jace grew up in a small town which were pretty homophobic. At his senior prom he was in the bathroom when some guys came and started to beat him up, he fought back and broke one of the guys noses. Being in the homophobic town and he couldn't afford any sort of defence he was prosecuted and sent to a local jail but he did have enough defence to be moved to a jail a couple of towns over that was much less homophobic, he only has a two year sentence.

Jace sighed as he was shoved towards the bathroom with his new clothes, his very fashionable wardrobe of an orange shirt and pants with a number printed on the back. He was embarrassed being in just his underwear, even after the making sure he had concealed nothing tests. Once dressed he went to the cafeteria as instructed and lined up grabbing a tray awkwardly not sure what to do, who to talk to or where to sit.
Name Adam OMally
Age 20
Looks five foot 6 tan brown hair blue eye have a three pack
Bio Adam was a good student didn't got into trouble much people called him the teacher pet because he bearly gets into trouble . On the night of his college party he gotten drunk and got pregnant that night with a baby girl he's almost dued he was sentence to 5 years in prison for stealing a store.

Adam was in prison for two weeks so far he knows the retinue by now he got to his cell when he saw new stuff in his cell he couldn't wait to meet his cellmate he rubs his stomach as he was due any day now the outfit he had on was not fitting him and his stomach was showing he waddle slowly to the cafeteria he sees jace he waddle to him "so your the new guy in my cell my name is Adam OMally
Jace smiled gently at the obviously pregnant man "Hi Adam, my name is Jace. Jace Anderson" he said and went to sit down at a table with the other man and gently picked at his food. "So, you're pregnant in prison, do they help you with anything? I mean, like tests and get you ready for birth? Or do they just pretend it doesn't actually exist?" He asked his eyebrows raised innocently, clearly just interested in learning about the prison
Adam follow jace to the table he sits down slowly so he wouldn't hit his stomach on the table he looks at jace he smiles gently rubbing his stomach "yeah some of the guard's do but only a few that don't care the doctor she is nice she said since I'm due any day now to just take it easy this little girl is coming soon and the guard said if I'm good I maybe keep my daughter
Jace nodded and picked at his food a little, not that hungry at the moment anyway. "So what option did they give you in regards to when you're in labour and birthing, are you being taken to a hospital or is the doctor taking you to a room or what's going on?" He asked tilting his head a little
Adam looks at jace he didn't eaten much of his food he feels his daughter kicking him "well they said that they put me in another room they said I have a friend to be there with me and they said I have lots of choices for birth plan
Jace nodded and smiled gently "Well that's good, at least they don't lock you in a cell or something horrific like that" he said shaking his head and smiled gently at the boy
Adam rubs his stomach he looks at the time breakfast was almost over for them "jace I bearly have any friends here most of these guys are bad people in here call me fat but I'm pregnant
Jace frowned a little "Ill protect you if you want"
Adam smiles gently "thank you jace
Jace smiled gently "Not a worry" he said happily
Adam hears a bell he stands up slowly rubbing his large stomach "breakfast over come I show you where everything is

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,558 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,708 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Birth in jail Birthroleplayer27 2 2,334 08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,927 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,597 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,574 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite) 018Luxio 248 57,217 08-22-2016, 05:51 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The old mans babies 018Luxio 33 8,495 08-21-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,879 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Help. These babies want out! (Open) missingyou421 23 8,623 03-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: missingyou421