Open Timber Creek Academy (Open to everyone)
Welcome to Timber Creek Academy, home of the Charging Mustangs. Located out among the midwestern parts of the United States that extends out to a medium sized suburban town, this private academy is one of the best. The best in sports among their division. The best in academics. They are even the best at having the most kept secret yet: Home to the Supernatural. Faes, Witches, Wizards, Werecreatures, Dragons; they often have to hide themselves behind their human guises out among the real world, but here they’re able to wear their natural form as they see fit.

Unfortunately, these species are among the minority thanks to human involvement. While this is an academy out of twenty-four worldwide that strives to primarily host these specific races, it’s also like a wildlife reserve: The procreation of these continued lives must be upheld. Humans as it happens to be, tend to be that specific race that offers much versatility, breeding being one of them. Every semester, humans are brought in as students where they are able to adapt to this way of life. By the time they’re eighteen, the recognized age of adulthood, then they can decide to help the advancement of the species with the large campus hidden among the forest to offer them a form of comfort until the delivery process. This means if they’re getting involved with races like werecreatures, vampires and even dragons, they’ve chosen to become their mate and ultimately join this race.

All of this is voluntarily by choice. If the human now older enough student doesn’t wish to go through with helping these creatures and bear no ill will, they’re free to stay at the academy and finish their education. To those who do bear it however, a simple mind wipe of the events held here is all it takes and they are on their way as well.

Every Fall, between October and November, the school hosts a modern ceremony for these young adults, which stems to even colleges and those students as well. Every once in a while, a stray human from another academy and of the right age comes into this festival and they’re welcomed all the same. Mistakes happen here and there as this modern take on a mating ritual is by far from a perfect situation. It’s the character of the person and the integrity they’re willing to put into handling the circumstance.

Character Sheet
Copy and Paste the Coded Format when making a character(s).
Code:
[b][i][u]Character Name[/u][/i][/b]:
[b][i][u]Race[/u][/i][/b]: (Human, Werecreature, Wizard, Fae, etc. -Can even be a mythic race that’s not been mentioned and is within reasonable context-)
[b][i][u]Age[/u][/i][/b]:
[b][i][u]Role[/u][/i][/b]: (Carrier/Both/Seeder)
[b][i][u]Character Description[/u][/i][/b]: (This can include their human guise if they are not of a human race as well as their actual form)
[b][i][u]Small Bio[/u][/i][/b]: (As a human student, you are not oblivious to what is going on among the academy as you now have had three years going on four to know the ins and outs by the headmistress herself as well as special courses pertaining to it.)

Where do you all start?
As it so happens, the town has hosted the Academy’s annual Pumpkin Harvest Fest. Given the town’s populous, students from other academies as well as young adults all around are now particpating in a blocked off street for the Festival. This is where you will meet many new faces and should something come out of it, fret not. The headmistress herself is there to make sure things do not get out of hand.

Inspiration: This is loosely based around the movie Halloweentown High as well as the new CW show Legacies, except less cheesy and filled with the occasional drama here and there. All in all, it is to be a fun environment. I hope you all enjoy. This is also just a more fictionalized area with traits of Louisiana and Montana.
Character Name: Alexander “Alex” Lyon
Race: Werelion
Role: Both, but primarily a Seeder
Character Description: Soft medium brown skin, stands at five-foot-eleven; Alexander is a male usually seen with a puffy stylized Afro made to look disheveled or he wears it combed down to have two thick braids done on both ends of his head. He sports a muscular framed build, honed from playing Football, running Track and even Soccer itself. He wears a tattoo full of musical notes across his chest and usually wears clothes that helps reveal his well endowed body, but nothing too skimpy. He’s just a man who likes his loose tank tops, skinny jeans, chucks and a baseball cap when out of his school uniform. Because he is a Werelion, he already has a set of sturdy facial hair and soft brown eyes that can easily be spotted.
Small Bio: Alex, like most mythical races, has been sheltered by the school ever since he was a cub. While he is talented in many things, from music to even the sciences, it’s his interest in veterinarian practices that he really sees himself excelling in. His parents have a game plan for him and truthfully, he’s honestly alright with it. His popularity makes him one of the presumed students who is likely to have a life partner by the end of the Festival. He can be rather charming, playful and charismatic otherwise. After all, he’s a natural born leader. He is the youngest out of eight children from his parents.
====================

Whoever said that Pumpkin Spice was bad was obviously a liar. With the cold breezy air, the falling orange and brown leaves riddled across the streets and the festive decorations from pumpkins to partial Halloween trends, this kind of coffee helped set the mood to the atmosphere. That’s what Alexander himself was downing as headsets rested around his neck, but were booming loudly. While he was a fan of certain types of genres, cover bands performing for the Festival itself was just atrociously bland.

Still, he did his part playing the leading man. He was walking down the street, LeBourladin Court to be exact, waving to small business shop owners that he had been a part of knowing among the community and even just talking to a few faces. It made him popular, but he had to ask himself: How many of them actually knew what he was? He had nowhere to go in particular. As long as the school bus was parked here, he would be there all night. May as well enjoy the fun by seeing the haunted house they set up or going to the makeshift drive-in theatre.
Character Name: David Ursus
Race: Human (For now)
Role: Both, but primarily a carrier.
Character Description: Around 5'10", he is reasonably built even if he if he does have a twinkish build. Brown hair and Green eyes.
Small Bio: hes on his own, having moved across the country to be at this academy. He has an attraction to the Weres more than the other races that go here. he quickly became close to Alex although he kept his attraction to him secret. his family had protested his attending the school but he ignored them and now had little contact with them sadly. he was learning business management with focus on being a hotel owner aiming to open a mythic friendly hotel/inn.

David had been perusing the shops that day looking anything of interest, he hadn't found much sadly. As he walked out of one coffee shop he spotted Alexander walking not too far away and smiled spotting the lion.
"Hey alex!" David called as he walked towards him "Hows your day been sofar? looked in the Haunted house yet?" he asks
Available for conversation, pm me.
There was never a surprise to him when it came to certain scents and aromas. Even certain sounds and sights could be picked up a mile away or more depending on his mood. Knowing what this night meant as well as just wanting to find an aroma that pleased him for a meal, his nose smelled someone familiar and they reeked of coffee as well. While they might not have gotten anything within that store, it was easily noticeable for Alex to detect and turn his sharp brown eyes around.

“Dave,” he called out with a smile, a personal preference to shorten David’s name. “Day’s been boring, much like this fest right about now. Doesn’t really live up to the hype most set it out to be.”

He walked towards David rather confidently. Everyone knew the story of this green-eyed brunett because it was a story that David’s parents tried to take to the high courts. Fortunately, the town’s mayor and the governor were of a more influencing state of mind. The threats were muffled, but David? It honestly left him all by his lonesome, so every once in a while, Alex made it a habit from their Freshman year to their now Senior year to keep tabs with him and occasionally do things on a friendly matter.

“I was actually about to check it out, really,” he stated about the Haunted House. “Then, I was probably going to go get a meal and go to that lawn theatre or whatever it’s called. I heard the town cinema itself was doing a special showing of the new Halloween film there tonight.”

Alex did not wait for David to come up with an answer. If he was curious about the Haunted House as well, chances were David didn’t go in the first place. That meant they were going and Alex? Well, he was leading.

“The line isn’t too big. Looks like we may get in a whole lot sooner.”
David chuckled as he tried to keep up. he had heard of the movie but wasn't too sure about seeing it, he never was good with scary movies.

"I may tag along to the movie" he says as he stands in line with him "And yeah, it tends to pick up a little later" he smiles and waits patiently in line with him, paying for the two of them once they get to the front. he wouldn't take no for an answer from Alex.

"I warn you... i'm not good with scary stuff" he says with a chuckle. he is just a human after all and there would probably be several mythicals inside, weres and vamps in particular were good for the scare factor.
It was appreciative of David to pay, but there was a bit of stubborness to Alex. Maybe it was that whole provider tick in his head rearing it’s...well, ugly head. He wanted to do it, but he wasn’t going to throw a fit over it. Instead, he slung an arm around David, pulling him a bit close.

“Aww, the movie can’t be all that scary,” he chuckled. “After all, humans have a terrible way of portraying us.”

And by “us,” he meant his race. Werewolves often took top precedence and even then, they were done up in horrible CGI and fodder to some main female who apparently knew how to fight at random.

“But, Dave,” he continued, his brown eyes looking directly at the Caucasian male’s set of green with a mischievous smirk. “I can totally hold on to ya like this and keep ya safe, y’know.”

This was a mating ritual disguised as just a nice festival, after all. Nothing screamed jumping into anotber’s arms than a good spook or a dance, after all. He finished his coffee with his free hand before tossing it in the trash and entering inside the haunted house.
"That's true... if anything they make it almost comical... i will admit since moving here i haven't been as scared of the movies as i used to be... its hard to be scared when half the room is laughing" he gave a light chuckle and smiled feeling his cheeks heat up as the larger males arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Th...thanks, id appreciate that... at least they may be less likely to try to bite if your hanging onto me" he admits although the thoughts in his head was 'don't get hard' over and over again. it was a battle he was starting to lose and unbeknownst to him, the lion could smell it.

he wasn't aware of the significance of the event, no one had really told him and he never really asked figuring it was just what happened every year. as they walked through the haunted house he jumped at almost everything before they were even half way through.
That was all Alex needed to know, or smell, rather, the werelion simply nodding as they ventured inside. It was always an interesting complexity to know that when a person thought or acted a certain way, it came with a smell. If someone was excited, their heart beated a pattern his ears could pick up if he listened closely. This came with a soft scent that told him whether this excitement was out of happiness, anxiousness and even a bit of fear. David gave all of that; Happiness when he was excited to spot Alex, fear because now, he was getting a thrill of his life in the haunted house with very real creatures that most assumed was just rather realistic prosthetics and animatronics and then there was the anxiousness: David was trying his best not to get a hard on to no avail and this state of excitement came with another aroma: Horny Hormones.

Alex was carrying David out the end of the Haunted House bridal style, not because he was wanting to do it. Well, maybe just a little. It was really because the green eyed male had gotten himself extremely worked up. Even if Alex didn’t have the muscles to sport it, which trust, he did; with his supernatural grace, he was still strong enough to carry out the almost equivocally framed human.

“Easy there, David. We’re out of the Lion’s Den,” he chuckled with jest as he set David down on the ground safely. “I didn’t expect Professor Scott to be there, though. His nostrils flaring fire certainly sent you—“

He was going to finish, but he heard the rupturing of fire, followed by more panicked screams, which made him chuckle.

“Alright, buddy. The spooky movie is cancelled. We can just get a meal and sit somewhere or play some of the carnival games. After all, I just can’t let the fact you paid for me go right away so easily.”
David nodded and sighed a little then chuckled blushing still and ignoring the looks they were getting as Alex let him down. much to his displeasure.

"yeah outa the lion den and i brought the lion with me" he says as he gets steady on his feet "yeah i wasn't expecting the dragon... i swear i lost some hair. Food sounds great... i think there's a smoker trailer set up near where the movie was gonna be, heard they do fantastic slow cooked meats. shall we try that?"

he was trying hard to will his erection away, glad at least it wasn't tenting his pants, but the more he tried the harder it was to do just that and the more hormones he gave off. his blush was still there although with the dim lighting it was harder to see and could be mistaken for sunburn it was that bad.
Alex normally had a good time controlling his instincts. They were easy to detect given how primal they were, but he had to be lying if he said that David was not turning those triggers on. He had to be a little brave on the matter however. The full moon was hardly up and already he was starting to get that “itch” towards the other male.

“A smoker sounds great. Normally I hit that cliche of preferring fish, sushi rather. But, I can go for something medium rare and off a grill at the same time.”

It wasn’t a quick walk to their destination. Alex had to sniff the smoker out of all the other aromas of food being cooked, but the most distracting one was the scent emanating from David himself. It was making Alex a bit more...flirty that he had hardly noticed a hand was around David’s waist.

“Hey buddy,” he chuckled upon the realization. “I was trying not to say anything, but that crotch of yours...It’s giving a scent that’s making my head a bit hazy.”

Alex had enough sense not to try and take David there, especially since they finally approached the smoker itself. Nobody would judge two men holding on to one another much. At least, not openly.

“Is this a new attraction to me or have you always just been into me like that?”

Of course he asked with distance away from the person cooking, a hand naturally coming up to David’s chin to rub it affectionately.
David blushed eyes going wide when Alex told him he was giving off a scent. he didn't realize he was doing so and if it wasn't for the hand around his hip he would have bolted. he was an the edge of a panic attack when Alex had started rubbing at his chin affectionately.

"I...I..." he started eyes meeting the larger males "A while... a...a couple of years at least... I'm sorry" he looked away ashamed, although he wasn't sure if he was ashamed of having the feelings or for hiding them for so long. he felt his blush return and his eyes closed as if readying for the much stronger male to assault him.
Alex let that thought sink in for a few. He might have sported every trait that displayed masculinity, but truthfully, he never had an exact preference. As some of those “safety” classes taught him, beings of their nature were highly potent enough to breed with a human. A male, especially. It was just the case of hunters, and no, not the typical deer-hunting type, that prompted every race to let aside some petty differences and work together. That being said, while Alex could be aggressive, it wasn’t the case here with David.

“Shiiiid,” he said rather jestfully with just a little bit of slyfulness. His hand went from David’s chin to his nose, flicking it as Alex chortled. “You could have just told me. I could have been treating this like a little date instead.”

And like a date, that meant being chivalrous, Alex now insisting he pay for their meal.
David blushes and squirmed, he wanted to protest, but something told him he wouldn't win any arguments.

"I...I never told you because you'r a Werelion... aren't you supposed to find a nice lioness and settle down?" he asks felling a little down about that idea "I mean... you have such a big future ahead of you and I'm just a human... a male one at that."

he was showing while he knew some about their society, he clearly didn't know everything. he let Alex spoil him by paying for everything. they ordered their food and he let Alex guide him to a place that they could sit together.
It was clear that there were a few things David was oblivious on. That was to be expected given there were some courses that really weren’t offered to every race at the campus, per say. Alex didn’t know the over complicated spells that wizards and witches took in their Hexes and Charms class. They didn’t know how a roar from him or any of his kind could practically muffle that ability by sheer intimidation. As a result, it was no surprise that David was not highly aware that for a human, it didn’t matter the gender.

“I could find one, yea,” he said while chuckling. “Or I could find an alternative mean with someone else. Someone like you, per say.”

It was also probably clear to Alex that David didn’t know what this night really meant. He thought the male might have caught some hints here and there among the campus whenever a few students would sport bellies for a certain amount of time. Clearly not, but that was besides the point. Alex had his medium rare burger and was sitting down at a park table with David.

“I can always have a future with anyone and tonight with that full moon sort of drawing close, I wanted to warn you ahead that you were sending weird vibes. Now that I know you’re into me though, I dunno.”

Of course he knew. He just wanted to discreetly let on to David that there was more to this Festival than it let on by not fully saying it lest it might cause the human to panic.
david sat with his slow cooked brisket burger and nodded taking a few bites.
"Wait... could find another? you mean you... your interested in... in me?" he asks blushing deeply between bites. he truely was being a bit slow on the update it seemed everything registering except the obvious.

at the same time the smell of his arousal peaking told Alex all he needed to know, David obviously wouldnt object or try to run away from any advances that the lion made on him, sexual or otherwise. he knew that there was a chance the lion could turn him if the conditions were right, those conditions being a full moon, sex, and a mating bite.

somewhere in his mind yhe last line spoken to him seemed to ring alarm bells, but he ignored them either due to not wanting to know what meaning was hidden in those words, or not caring. He liked alex, he wanted alex, and things seemed to be going his way.
Character Name: Xanthus Dorn
Race: Vampire
Role: Both, but primarily a Carrier
Character Description: Soft very light skin, his height is 5`0; Xantuhs hair is nearly as white as snow and is reaching his chest, he is often times wearing the hair with the top hair tied together and the lower open . His full body is covered in mystical, runic and celtic tattoos, A tradition in the house of Dorn.One of the oldest vampire families in the world. His clothing stlye is always a little darker in color than the average guy o school but he definitely prefers dark-red. Also his clothing is showing his for man nearly girlish butt and hips. His eyes have the color of the seas in the North of Scotland where his family is originally from but they came to the US a few human generations ago. He doesnt wear a beard.

Small Bio: Due to the fact that he belongs to the Vampire race he had been on the school list since his birth. He really likes being under so many different races and personalities since he always loved new things. He is a good student but his major interests are all classes that have to do with Philosophy, History, Politics and Languages. His Family is kinda supportive in every way you could imagine but He mostly decides to do tghings like he wants too. He is a friend of Alex and just like dave would love to do something more with him.

"Uhmm am I disturbing you?", The Vampire asked as he was seeing Alex and Dave. " If so maybe I should go now" He looked exactly as if he knew what was going on between the two but he wasn´t saying.
Alex shrugged.

“At this point in my life, I’ve learned that apparently, my race thrives on needing to continue. I’m saying that’s not exactly my main goal, but it can happen with another man and even another race. It all depends on if my partner is willing to take that journey with me.”

Species interbreeding was also a possibility too. One gene, like any set of traits, would always prevail over the other however. It was how some Werecreatures could conjure magic yet still retain their major trait of transforming. Chimeras were just the end result of so many traits from so many bloodlines not being able to decide. For Alex, his parents and so on were pure Werelions. He was hoping to continue that trend, but now another possibility might have sprung up in the form of Xanthus interrupting them.

“We’re just having a meal,” he chuckled. “For now.”

There was a streak of dominance to his words, but it faded when he turned to look at the much shorter vampire. “You’re welcome to join though if David is alright with it.”
David nearly choked on his food, he could be impregnated? he didn't know that was possible, at the same time he wanted that especially if it was with Alex. the more they spoke about the possibility of their being together the more he wanted it, and under the table his foot started to gently rub against the lions leg.

"Wh...what would that entail?" he asks curiously trying not to blush, when Xanthus appeared his foot jerked back and he tried to act normal looking up at the newcomer. He was uncomfortable with Vampires, probably due to the simple fact that he could be counted as prey to him.

"Oh uhh, sure yeah he can join." he says gesturing to the spare seat
"Hey no worries about me I am not going to hunt you.", He replied to David as he was noticing that he was uncomfortable and just sit next to him. "I just heard you both were talking about the whole getting pregnant thing. To be honest David, you would look adorable pregnant and I guess so would I don't you think? “, Xanthus was saying half in a joke and half serious.
David sported a face of surprise, but he only seemed to encourage Alex’s instincts when the Werelion felt a leg brush up against his. It was all it took to have him start getting rock hard inside his pants and given their skinny context, he was beginning to tent against the jean fabric hard.

“I mean, that is what this festival is all about,” Alex stated to Xanthus, his mind honestly set on one thing at this point: Making David his. Frankly, Alex was close to wanting to pounce on just about anything, the vampire included. “Seeing who will look really good with a belly on them within the next set of months. Fortunately for a Werelion, we’re just like the actual cat itself. It won’t take long to have you walking around the campus with a litter inside.”

He shot David and Xanthus both a wink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,176 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,368 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,287 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,531 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15