Sanville || Open to Everyone
So because of Fallout 76 coming out (and me playing it for hours) I thought why not try an RP based around the Fallout series?

25 years after the Great War the vaults have opened. There's no government, no cities or towns, only small settlements of people scattered about here and there. Some come from the same fallout shelter/vault while others are wanderers who are simply looking for a place to settle down. Sanville is one of those settlements. Of course radiation is still a threat, and there needs to be constant scavenging for food and water to purify. There are mutated creatures and feral ghouls to watch out for, along with raiders and chem-addicts. It's a dangerous world out there now but there are still people willing to try and rebuild. It's not the safest place to have children either, but without pharmacies or contraceptives sometimes it can't be helped.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Seeder/Carrier/Both:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]

Name: Riley Knox
Seeder/Carrier/Both: Carrier
Description: Riley has bleached hair that is buzzed shorter against the sides and left longer at the top, usually brushed back and to the side so it doesn't hang in his face. He's relatively tall, standing at about 6 feet with toned muscles. His eyes are a light green and he tends to wear glasses, but only when working and they are necessary. He has a scar above his lip and across his left eyebrow from an attack by a a feral ghoul shortly after leaving the vault.
Short Bio: Having been born in the Vault, Riley didn't know much about the world before the war aside from the stories he'd been told and the few photos they'd had in the vault. Nothing prepared him for what waited for him beyond the vault doors. Taking up residence in a settlement called Sanville with some other members from the vault and some new faces he didn't recognize, Riley does his best as a a medic. Patching up wounds, handing out stimpaks and radaways, keeping the settlement free of disease. It's not the easiest job around but at least he feels as though he's making a difference.

Riley finished wrapping up the young man's arms after cleaning the area with the little disinfectant they had left. Green eyes turned up towards his patient's hovering older brother. "He'll be fine," Riley assured, stepping away to give the two their own space. "Radrats can be nasty and they leave a nasty wound when they bite. Just keep the area clean with purified water whenever you change the bandages. If it starts to look infected you can come see me for some antibiotics." He gave the older brother a couple of clean bandages and watched as the two walked off towards their own makeshift cabin.

Running a hand through the hair at the top of his head, Riley stepped out of his own cabin and wandered just a little ways to the center of the settlement. There there was a campfire with tattered couches and chairs around it, tools for cooking and crafting, the water purification system. It had been relatively quite during the day, though he vaguely remembered someone mentioning a supply run so that could have been the reason for the lack of activity. There weren't too many people in the settlement but it was steadily growing larger.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Name: Raymond "Ray" or "Sully" Sullivan
Seeder/Carrier/Both: Seeder
Description: Raymond stands at approximately six foot one inches (6'1"), weighs approximately two-hundred-ten pounds (210Lbs).  He is muscularly built, but he has a slim waist.  He has smoky grey eyes that are rather mysterious looking, but also beautiful and captivating.  He has short black hair, cropped close to his head.
Short Bio: Both of Ray's parents died shortly after entering the vaults; leaving Ray orphaned and raised by everyone else who was in the vault at the time.  He never really got to know his parents as he was only three at the time.  He considers almost everyone who helped care for him as his parents, and has a great affection for all who helped care for him.

Like many of the other kids in the vault, Ray went to school and even attended the 'college' courses that were provided.  None of those courses would help him in the future, but he did have an aptitude toward engineering, able to take apart old HAM radios or Television sets and put them back together in working order once again. A lot of people relied on him for these specific skills; he also happened to be pretty good with motors... But, the downside to all that was that he tried to play of his ingenious level smarts by acting pretty foolish and dumb, leading him to many injuries, and by extension, plenty of scars covering his muscular frame.

Raymond was lounging around in one of the many couches by the fire in the settlement center, his long legs crossed out in front of him and a lazy smile on his face.  His eyes were half-mast as he scoured the area around him.  There weren't many people in the settlement because they were out foraging for food, and he often times opted out, claiming that someone needed to stay back in case any of their generators or the water purifying system shorted.  It wasn't an uncommon thing to happen, given that they had little to no power most of the time, and those two things were the most important to their survival.

Really he just liked hanging back so he could see their medic... The younger man had always caught his eye, even when they were vaulted together, but, being the semi-shy guy that he was, Raymond never really went up to Riley to ask him out or anything - not that he could take Riley to a fancy restaurant or even just Taco Bell for something to eat... He would have come up with something though, had he not lost his nerve every single chance he had to talk with the other man.

This time seemed no different.  Riley came out after patching up the latest victim to whatever radiated rodent lived among them, and came out to the settlement center, and Raymond's grey eyes followed his every movement like a wolf hunting its prey.  He licked his lips lazily and stretched out even more, kicking one foot up on an overturned milk crate, a rather inviting pose for anyone who enjoyed that type of thing, and he smirked a little, but... He made no moves to invite Riley over, much rather preferring to observe the man from his seated position on the couches.  He wondered, though, if Riley would ever notice that he had an admirer, someone who actually liked seeing the other man work and move... It wasn't likely, but Ray could always hope and dream.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Riley wasn't really surprised to see Ray sitting on one of the couches before the fire, knowing and agreeing that it was a bad idea to have their only competent engineer out hunting junk. He'd known the other man for a while, back since they were in the vault as a matter of fact, and occasionally would bump into him and make small talk but that was usually it. Admittedly he didn't know too much else about Ray; as kids Riley's parents had coddled him and he didn't associate much with the other vault children, when they got older they focused more on their studies than getting to know one another, and after they left the vault their attention was taken by the settlement and building it up to what they had today.

That wasn't to say that he didn't appreciate their short conversations, any conversation that wasn't had over an infected wound was a good one in his book. It also helped that Raymond wasn't bad to look at either-- Who was he kidding? He was definitely a sight for sore eyes; with those captivating grey eyes of his and dark black hair. Riley had more than once stolen a glance or two out the window of his cabin though it didn't seem that he'd been noticed thus far. He didn't want to be an inconvenience to the engineer, so he kept his attractions to himself and told himself he could get by on stolen glances alone.

Speaking of stolen glances, he definitely took the opportunity to watch as Ray stretched out on the couch. His own green eyes, sharp with the glasses that still rested on the bridge of his nose from working, didn't miss the flash of Ray's tongue against his lips. That definitely wouldn't be helping him sleep soundly tonight.

Taking the opportunity, Riley flopped himself down on the tattered couch next to the other man none too gracefully as a sigh escaped his lips. "I swear," he started, relaxing into the couch. "If anyone comes back with so much as a twisted ankle I'm going to jump into the arms of Deathclaw." He could think of other arms he would have much rather jumped into but he'd never say that out loud, especially not to the face of those arms.

Ray laughed lightly and turned his head to look at Riley, eyes opening slowly and lazily, graceful like a predator cat. All of his movements were like that though; graceful and regal like a panther. He reached up, sliding a hand over his closely cropped hair, erasing some of the sweat from just sitting in front of the hot fire and being in the arid heat. His eyes skimmed over Riley's body briefly, and he had to keep himself in check, but he did lick his lips again - whether a nervous habit or just a tease, it was anyone's guess.

"I could think of better arms to jump into... Hell, I could think of better places to jump into - a thorn bush, or something, would be better than that." Ray said with an almost elegant shrug of his broad shoulders. Smoky grey eyes settled on those sharp green ones and he couldn't help but smile at Riley - even if just a small one - "A twisted ankle isn't so bad though. Little bit of rest, no moving around much on it..." he knew about injuries just as well, if not better, than Riley, being that he was one who often times was injured himself, although he had enough knowledge to know which injuries he could fix himself, and which he would need Riley - or anyone's - help with. It wasn't often enough that he got grievously injured to require Riley's medical aid.

Ray ran a hand over his thigh and sighed, head tilting back against the couch top, but eyes still clinging to those green ones before him "So, what did that guy get attacked by? Mutant dog with four heads? Or just your garden variety Rad-Rodent that we tell people *all* the time to avoid because their bites are nasty? More so now than ever before." They had dealt with regular rats when in the vaults, and their bites weren't nearly as painful, now it was like being shot with lava, and wasn't very pleasant, but it was still a survivable attack, unlike other things that could hurt them.

Riley took his bottom lip between his teeth and bit down slightly, a look that could have been taken as a thoughtful expression but was really Riley just keeping himself in check. Did Raymond even realize his own body language or did it just come naturally to the other? Either way it was completely unfair to Riley who shifted slightly against the couch as he kept himself in check. "I mean you're definitely not wrong, I can think of other arms I'd rather be jumping into but that's just self indulgent," the last part was practically breathed between his lips as he sighed, trying to relax. That was until their eyes met and then his body could do anything other than settle down. The only time he broke their gaze for a moment was when his eyes darted down to watch Ray run his hand against his own thigh and Riley secretly wished the couch would swallow him whole.

He let out a little cough, trying to distract himself as he nodded along with Raymond's words. "Yeah and it seems like no matter how many times we tell people to keep their distance from those rodents it goes in one ear and out the other." A breath of air left him at the thought of how many times he and many others had warned the settlers about the rodents in the garden. Yet it seemed in vain, and all too many times settlers went out to harvest their crops without at least a pistol for protection. "I'm starting to think a mutant dog bite might be at least a little more interesting, but that could just be me getting bored of my job already." Shoulders moving upwards in a slight shrug, Riley lifted his hands in an innocent shrug.

Apart from the slight glance down to Raymond's thigh, Riley hadn't broken their eye contact since. Hell, this might have been the longest he'd held anyone's gaze. He brought his hand up to rub self-consciously at the back of his neck. "And you?" he mentioned. "I'm sure you've been busy lately." A scoff left his lips. "Being the only one with any reliable engineering knowledge I'm sure you've been in high demand around here. Must be doing a helluvah job though, I haven't had single problem with the power in my little make-shift hospital up there." A stray finger pointed back up the hill where he came from, the small cabin that served as both his workshop and home.

Raymond's eyes briefly followed Riley's finger and smiled lightly before returning his gaze to Riley's face "I'm glad that it hasn't been a problem." he said quietly, voice husking just a bit. He cleared his throat and glanced away, looking into the burning pit of fire "I'm not really in high-demand right now, considering I've already got everything wired up... I'm only really needed whenever something shorts out." he shrugged again and returned his gaze back to Riley, having gotten himself under control once again.

"Right now... I'm working on small projects at my own place. Putting together microwaves and hoping that they will work properly again." He licked his lips once more and glanced down briefly, eyes settling on specific parts of Riley's body before refocusing on his face again "I ah... I don't know about you, but I'm tired of eating cold foods. So, if I can get even just a couple of them working again... It'll be a life-saver to more than just myself."

He reached up to rub the back of his neck, eyes closing briefly. A strange and jagged scar was visible from Ray's wrist to his elbow, it had been healed over and looked like it had hurt at the time of incident, but it was also old and didn't look to be hindering his movements anymore. He smiled as he looked at Riley once again "Are there any projects you might need worked on? I can rebuild just about anything, and I got a bunch of gears and things back at my place..."

Green eyes caught sight of the scar running down Raymond's wrist, his own tongue running across his lips until he could feel the beginning of the scar on the right corner of his mouth. It seemed they all had scars around here. His own had healed up months ago but still were noticeable and admittedly made him slightly self-conscious. It was one thing to have scars and prove your worth and your ability to survive, but his were on his face and they made him feel ugly on the worst days.

Riley raised his hands with a chuckle, shaking his head lightly as he returned his thoughts to Raymond. "I-I think I'm all good with what I've got. I wouldn't want to take you away from your own work. Besides, I'm right with you on the cold food thing. I've had enough lukewarm soup to last a lifetime."

It wasn't exactly true, Riley could think of several things he could use Raymond's talents for in his make-shift hospital. He'd been able to scavenge some medical equipment from an abandoned hospital not too long back and most of them could use some tinkering but he knew if he invited Ray up to take a look at them he wouldn't want the other to leave. At least not without some proper repayment.

His cheeks flushed at his own thoughts and he shifted in his seat, leaning forward to face the fire himself. At least then he'd have an excuse as to why his face felt so warm, and hopefully the red light of the fire hid away any evidence of his blush. He ran a hand through his bleached hair, suddenly at a loss of words. This was always how it was around Raymond for him, and perhaps the reason why they had little conversation between them. He always flustered himself or at least walked away before he could get as flustered as he was now.

"That's good though...you know, that you haven't been completely swamped with work I mean." His eyebrows furrowed as he gave the fire a glare, berating himself for his inability to have a simple conversation with the man.

Ray nodded and shifted slightly, letting both of his feet clomp back down onto the ground as he sighed heavily, tilting his head back and looking up at the dusty colored sky. It had been like that for a while now, as if a sandstorm would come through any moment, but it never did - while they didn't know exactly where they were geographically anymore, Ray was certain they weren't in a place where sandstorms were common, they would have found out by now if they were.

"I like working at my own pace, and people understand that... I guess." he said quietly, hands slowly rubbing and massaging up and down his thighs "Still though, the offer still stands... If you need any equipment worked on..." he shrugged and sighed quietly - was he pushing too hard? He wanted to spent time with Riley, but he just didn't know how to *ask* without sounding like a total dork. Or maybe even a jerk, he had been called that a few times while they were vaulted, but he hadn't meant to be a jerk, it just sometimes happened.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and turned his head to see Riley glaring at the fire "Don't glare at the fire, it might attack you!" he teased, smirking a little and letting some of his rather straight and white teeth show "And if you get attacked by the fire, just who do you think would have to save ya? Me, that's right, and I don't know the first thing about being a doctor... Not like you, Riley."

Riley glare turned into a smirk as he watched Raymond from the corner of his eyes. "Don't lie to me," he teased, flashing a toothy grin of his own. "You think I haven't noticed you patching yourself up after a junk hunt or a generator that gives you a kick back?" Of course Riley had noticed, he was waiting for any chance he had to patch Ray up but of course the man rarely got himself seriously injured and any small injury he had he seemed perfectly capable of taking care of himself. Riley wasn't sure if Raymond had just learned a few medical tricks during his time in the vault and was saving Riley the trouble or what, but he sometimes really wished Ray would trouble him. Give him an excuse to work his hands against Ray's muscular frame. Was that creepy? Probably, but Riley kept those thoughts to himself anyway.

That sly grin returned to his face as he gave up his glaring match with the fire and settled back against the couch. "Though you're probably right, I'm sure third-degree burns aren't exactly part of your expertise. Not quite as easy as twisted ankle or broken finger." He winked at the other before letting an airy chuckle escape his chest.

His teeth took in his lower lip once more as he thought for a minute. "But uh...I dunno. If you have time I guess you could come up and take a look at the doppler I picked up from the hospital. It might be a long shot and honestly probably beyond repair, but it'd be nice to have around to measure blood flow. That and one of the girls, I can't remember her name, had a pregnancy scare not too long ago. It'd be useful for that too..." he paused realizing he was babbling on about stuff that really didn't matter, running a hand through his hair again. "Uh so yeah...if you wanted to take a look, or you know had free time away from your microwave, you're welcome to come check it out."

Ray stood up quickly and turned to look down at Riley, smile bright on his face "I have free time. Loads of it right now. The microwave isn't going anywhere!" he said, sounding almost too eager to just spend alone time with Riley. He blushed and looked back toward the fire, hoping it would give him an excuse - he clearly stole the idea from Riley, but he wouldn't mention it now, or ever, that he knew the other had been blushing around him.

"I assure you, I can fix the Doppler up and have it raring to go by sundown." He was confident in his abilities to fix just about anything, and it showed in the way he looked - he knew mechanics of machines better than anyone here "I just need to go grab my toolbox, and maybe a few spare parts just in case..." He was rambling just slightly, and he kept talking even as he started walking away, listing off all of the items he would bring with him to help Riley out.

Several feet got between him and Riley before he paused, turned, and raised an eyebrow at the other man "Well... Are you coming or are you just going to sit there all evening and make me do all the work?" Ray said with a laugh, grey eyes bright and shining with happiness, that beatific smile plastered on his face and making him look younger than his years suggested.

Riley would have smacked anyone who mentioned how quickly he stood from the couch when Raymond asked whether or not he was coming. Feet on the ground he was practically a spring board as he jumped up and hurried the several feet between them, letting out a light chuckle. "I just--figured I'd wait for you to get your things? But no, it's fine, I'll help however I'm able." He offered a smile of his own, though he doubted his was anywhere near as brilliant as Raymond's.

He walked with Raymond towards the engineer's claimed area that he called home where they would be gathering his toolbox and whatever spare parts Raymond thought they might need for the repairs. Oh yes, Riley knew where the engineer lived, just as he knew it was unfairly far from his own make-shift home and gave him little reason to just so happen to wander by the area considering most to all of his patients came to him unless it was serious. Thankfully, or not-so-thankfully in this case, that hadn't happened in a while.

Looking to the side where he was able to keep pace with Raymond easily enough he rubbed the back of his neck with a shy grin. "I appreciate you taking the time to do this, really." he definitely didn't want to seem ungrateful considering he would probably be enjoying this much more than the engineer. "I'll do my best to help but no promises," he teased. "I'll probably just end up electrocuting myself. Again." The last part he added with a roll of his eyes, remembering the time he'd attempted to fix his generator on his own rather than bother Raymond for the help.

Ray chuckled lightly and shrugged a shoulder "You can just sit back and relax, if you really feel the need." Ray said with a smile as they entered his little cabin. There were gears, wires, tools, and mechanisms pretty much strewn across every visible surface in Ray's cabin. The microwaves he had mentioned were the most obvious project, sitting on a long table along the wall; there were a total of three but the parts around the other surfaces looked like he could make even more.

"I don't mind helping out where I can, I just don't like..." he rummaged around in a closet, withdrawing a large red plastic box and shoving it aside "When people just expect me to do something, simply because I'm the only competent engineer on the settlement." He finished his sentence and looked up at Riley from his position on the floor "Asking is okay, I'll more than willingly help - but demands or expecting? Nah, I don't do that."

He shook his head ruefully and stood up again, going over to one of the tables that had several cabinets on it, pulling drawers open and withdrawing the things he'd think he would need for the repairs "If there is anything else you can think of that needs repairin', Riley, you should probably tell me about them now..." He hoped there were more things, he wanted to spend more time with Riley, even if it meant having to repair things - he would be okay with that, because he would at least have someone nice to chat with, and definitely nice to look at in the process.

Cheeks going slightly red, Riley squared his shoulders. "If you need help though, or just an extra hand don't hesitate to tell me." He didn't want Raymond doing all the work considering this was already a win-win in his favor; getting some things fixed around his place while also getting to privately watch the handsome engineer work. He was practically being spoiled enough as it was.

"Well, just so we're clear if you can't fix it it's no problem for me. This is by no means any kind of demand." He definitely didn't want to feel like he was troubling Raymond, and despite the other male saying that he didn't mind helping him he wanted to be sure he wasn't being a pain in the ass either.

Rubbing the back of his neck in though, Riley chewed lightly at his bottom lip as he tried to think of something, anything that could use some tinkering to give him an excuse to hoard Raymond for just a little while longer. There wasn't too much work that needed to be done, Riley was very diligent and careful when it came to the equipment and mechanics in his home and work space. Not only did he feel like a bother when something did break down and he needed someone else's assistance, but it also usually was a hindrance to his own work.

"Uh, I think one of the wheels on one the medical beds is stuck. It gives me some trouble when I try and move it." While true, it wasn't like it was causing him any particular inconvenience. He pretty much had the place set up the way he wanted it and rarely needed to actually move the bed to another location, and even then it wasn't heavy enough to be difficult to lift and move himself.

Ray nodded his head and straightened up again, putting all of the little gears and stuff he had collected into a bag he had nearby. He went back to that red plastic box and with a grunt he lifted it up - on the outside it didn't look very heavy, but by the way Ray's muscles bulged and rippled, it was obvious that it was quite heavy, probably holding every tool that Ray had ever commandeered or created himself "If I need help, I will definitely let you know."

Ray smirked as he handed the bag of gears to Riley "You can actually carry that for me... This is heavy enough without the added weight of those things."

Ray went back out into the wide open world and sighed, once again letting his eyes travel his surroundings and the sky above. It did not look any different than it had when they entered Ray's cabin, and it was still a disappointing sight. He ran a hand over his head before adjusting the large toolbox in his hand, letting the box drag on his shoulder slightly "Lead the way, Riley... I'll follow you up there." It wasn't as if he didn't know where Riley lived, he just wished to be behind the other man, get a great view of things he couldn't necessarily have.

Riley took the bag from Raymond without hesitation, surprised by how heavy the bag actually was once it was in his hands. It shouldn't have been too much of a surprise, though, considering the size of Raymond's muscles as they bulged while he lifted the toolbox he was sure was much heavier than the bag he carried. It made sense that Raymond would have more defined muscles than Riley himself did; Ray worked constantly with his hands and strength while he maintained their equipment around the settlement whereas Riley had to use a much more delicate touch while he worked with people and their injuries.

Physically shaking his head to stop himself from staring too much longer, he gave Raymond a light nod of his head at the request to lead the way. He started walking towards his own abode, it wasn't very far as their settlement wasn't very large, only across the center and slightly to the left. The sky was hazy and slightly orange as the sun got lower and Riley had to wonder if they'd ever see the clear blue skies they'd been shown in pictures during their time in the vault.

"Do you think we'll ever get to see those crystal blue skies like we saw in pictures growing up?" he questioned, voicing his own thoughts as he turned back to glance at Raymond. He let out a light sigh, looking up towards the sky again as he walked. "Sometimes I can't help but think they made it all up. Life before the fallout I mean."

Before he knew it, between his thoughts and mumbling they were standing in front of his shelter. He glanced back behind him to make sure Raymond had been keeping up with him and sure enough he was right there waiting for him. It was strange, suddenly the idea of having Raymond inside his home was making him nervous. It wasn't like Raymond had never been there before, but for some reason this felt different.

Opening the door, he revealed the inside of his own cabin. Completely different from Raymond's cabin; almost every surface was bare and looked as sterilized as one could make it in conditions such as theirs. Riley slid his glasses from his face and set them on a nearby counter next to his supply of bandages while his free hand gestured to the rest of the room. "Home sweet home," he spoke with a light chuckle. "Come on in, I'll dig out that doppler."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,243 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,576 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,373 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,648 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,068 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,586 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,315 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,522 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15