Closed Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin)
The alpha frowned when Nate was turning around to look at himself in the mirror. It was snug as it is now, if they were wet emerging from the water, there was no doubt his entire backside would be outlined clearly enough, people around them would notice the perfect curve the omega made. He huffed and nodded, reaffirming his belief. “Yes. Better choose something looser that would put less pressure on your bump too.” he said confidently, using the reason (excuse) that he so often used.

That said, it didn’t prevent Maurice from clasping Nate’s butt for awhile, almost moaning at the firm little butt that filled his palm. The omega never quite knew his asset, but Maurice had begun to notice how he had become a popular sex symbol in the capital… first he captured media attention with his perfectly perky butt, now he was presenting them with a lucrative pregnant body that screamed of fertility and motherly glow.

Maruice nodded at Nate’s suggestion and turned to grab his own pair. His pair was a lot larger, yet as he pulled them up his muscular thighs, it was still tight on the crotch area. “I am quite disappointed they did not adjusted this for my size…” he pulled on the seams, but there was no hiding of the bulging pack between his legs. As he adjusted further, he growled, annoyed that his member was almost visible from one of the trunks. “I’m beginning to wonder if they had delivered the wrong sizes to us.” He crossed his arms in front of his chest, his dismay clearly written on his face as he looked into the mirror.

“Hmm, well I guess the only thing they did right was thinking we’d look cute in matching swimsuits.” He shrugged gazing into the mirror.

“Anyway… these are just too short… I had requested that my trunks should cover more than my midthighs.” He furrowed his brows – that request was mainly placed to make sure his member wouldnot be playing peek-a-boo, but apparently the company did not “get the memo”.

“Let’s change our of these first… ah, how about we try these one pieces?” Maurice suggested, flipping through the pieces hung on the rack.

(Yeah...haha plsu i can't wait for them to apply sunscreen on each other as they went to that secluded cove ;))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) - by bhdire8 - 08-22-2019, 11:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,750 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,559 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,230 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,969 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,182 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,455 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,521 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,126 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,501 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,425 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321