Closed In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8
"What does that have to do with anything?" Cassian replied, voice cold. "You come in here, insult my life, my family. You obviously don't care about me that much," he snarled, sad that it had to come to such a threat. "You even took a knife and attacked my fiance!"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"but Cassian! i'm still your father. I had cared for you when you were a baby, and i had helped in your upbringing..." Hector was getting impatient now. he didn't like the stress this old man was putting the family trhough.

Sick of his begging, Hector hurled him up. "Either you head out yourself, or i'd throw you out. leave now!" he said pulling him up from his collar, and threw him on the floor like he was a piece of trash.
"You didn't do anything, Mom was the one who did it all," Cassian sneered, watching as Hector threw his father to the ground. "Just go, get out," he spoke, exhausted, not letting the knife go until his father finally left the house, slamming the door and locking it. Cassian sighed shakily, putting the knife in the sink and rubbing roughly at his eyes. He headed back to the nursery, getting the key and unlocking the door, picking up Ophelia and holding her close. "I'm so sorry you had to sit through that, princess."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector was left alone in the living room and, well, that feeling was sort of odd. He had just thrown out his fiance's father, and now he was left alone to tend to his wound. over the months of helping out int he farm, he'd had his share of cuts and tears, twisting his ankle and falling off hte ladder. he sat there hearing the faint cooing of Cassian over their daughter and smiled even as he flinched from the sting of disinfectant on his open wound.
Cassian properly rocked Ophelia to sleep, placing her down in her crib for the night. He headed back to the kitchen, taking Hector's wrist and helping him wrap the wound. "Sorry you had to see all that. I didn't think I'd ever see him again."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector hissed - perhaps louder than he ought to, woudln't hurt getting more sympathy from Cassian - and watched Cassian wrap the bandage around his wrist. "was he always absent in your life?" he asked quietly. hector didn't remember much ofh is own father, but at least he wasn't a bad guy... not from how his mother always talked about him.
"I wouldn't really call it absent, honestly. He was there, he just didn't care as much as my mom did," Cassian shrugged. "That's why I always try to be around Ophelia, I don't want stuff like that happening in the future. I wanna be there for her like my mom was there for me."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"you are. and admit it, Ophelia is way fonder of you than of me." Hector smiled.There was some envy in it, but he was also happy seeing the close boonding the two shared. A bonding stemming from the time when he nurtured Ophelia in his womb.
"Yeah, well," Cassian chuckled weakly, finishing the wrapping on Hector's wrist and pressing a kiss to it. "She was stuck with me for a little over nine months, I think the favoritism is a little bit warranted."
✨don't look at my sin✨
(lol i guess you are right. this rp had run its course... let's finihs it here?)
((yep, closed))
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,926 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,361 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,903 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,072 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,269 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,196 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,702 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,180 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,251 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM