Closed In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8
((oh lol thats chill, no prob man))

"Everything happens for a reason, huh?" Cassian asked with a small smirk. He noticed Hector staring, and it made him a little unnerved, but knew he looked significantly different than he used to. He ate easily, moving to the living room with Hector once he was finished. He smiled softly at the hug from behind, closing his eyes and leaning back against Hector. "Yeah, it's helping. Thank you," he murmured. His contractions were closer now, about seventeen minutes as opposed to twenty.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(great ;) thanks for that pal! so here we go, milking cows n checking the coos ;))

Hector was at the right height for Cassian to rest his head comfortably on his shoulder while they swayed together slowly. With his hands plastered on Cassian's belly, Hector was able to feel the onset of another contraction once the 17-minute mark was hit.

His eyes widened at the feeling. The entire midsection of Cassian's tightened up, becoming so hard it almost felt unreal. He looked down thinning his lips. "That's... what a contraction's supposed to be like? had you been enduring that for the entire morning, even befroe I woke up?" he whispered, almost afraid to know. The little pregnant man had been enduring this level of intensed contracting of his womb, yet he didn't even utter a noise. "You're so strong...." he rested his chin on the top of Cassian's head, grinding gently.

"Alright, you did mention farmwork right? we better get started before the baby decided to pop out of you."
"I have a high pain tolerance, I guess," Cassian shrugged, knowing he'd gotten stronger over the years of working on the farm. "Yeah, there's just a few things to do this morning. Come on," he spoke, gently pulling himself from Hector's arms and leading him outside. It was early summer, so even as early in the morning as it was, it was pretty hot. Cassian waddled across the farm, leading Hector to the fenced area containing the barn and the coop.

"Morning, ladies," Cassian called across the enclosure, opening the gate and stepping inside. A white cow meandered over to him, nuzzling at his belly before resting her head on top. "Hey, Pearl," he chuckled, petting the cow's head. He looked over his shoulder at Hector, smiling brightly. "This is Pearl, she's the one that's been with me the longest. I got her when I first moved here, she's really friendly. The other one is Jasper," he informed, nodding towards the brown cow emerging from the opening in the barn. "The chickens are Mambo, Salsa, and Tango. They're still in the coop, they're not early risers."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector smiled. Cassian had such a big heart, Hector thought he could thrive even on his own. If he wanted to stay beside cassian, he'd have to prove himself - and the sailor was more than happy to do so. Following Cassian, there were times when Hector wanted to reach out and help steady Cassian, but time and again the waddlling pregnant man managed pretty well on his own.

The cows were lovely, their eyes so gentle and they were clearly very friendly with Cassian. The animals seemed to know about Cassian's condition, especially Pearl who was resting her head so gently on his bump. Hector approached the white cow, rubbing her ear and said hi. "Hey there.. thanks for taking care of Cassian." he smiled and then greeted Jasper as well. "Hey there... nice to meet you as well."

He chuckled at Cassian. "So the hens weren't early risers.... that's." he smiled. "shall we settle with these two ladies before breaking into the coop then? don't want to wake up the hens before they're ready since we're afterall, taking away their eggs." he said patting Jasper's neck. "So what should we do?" With next to zero experience, he wasn't sure how to start withtout startling the cows.....
"We'll start with the cows, they know their routine," Cassian replied, whistling softly to get their attention. "C'mon, inside," he said, walking into the spacious barn, leading Pearl over to a small stool with a bucket next to it. "I'd sit and show you, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get up, so I'll stand here and keep her steady. Just sit down, make sure the bucket's lined up. Squeeze her udder near the top and slowly bring it down," he instructed, holding Pearl's head steady to let her know she was safe and that she needed to be still.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector really tried. He had never done this before and frankly, he was afraid he would hurt the cow if he squeezed too tight. With unsure hands, he somehow managed to annoy the gentle cow with his unfarmiliar squeeze, causing Pearl to kick and move. And once the cow moved, Hector froze and released. "this is so difficult...." he wet his lips and attempted again.

The struggle went on and Hector could feel himself sweating. He couldn't manage even this one simple task and now, even the gentle shushes of Cassian seemed unable to calm the agitated cow. "can you show me...." Hector finally pleaded, looking up at Cassian with a stray straw in his hair - a lot of hay was kicked up by Pearl.

He removed himself from the stool and invited Cassian to sit. He then knelt behind him and pressed close to him, watching intently as the farm boy demonstrated. "Like this?" he asked, reaching out ot essentially circle Cassian in his arms, copying what Cassian did, he started squeezing on the udder the way he should.
Cassian couldn't help but chuckle a little at Hector's attempts, pulling the straw from his hair and easing himself down on the stool. "It's alright, it takes a little practice," he spoke, guiding Hector's hands and showing him how to properly milk the cow. They finished milking Pearl, then moved on and did Jasper, which went much better.

Cassian sat on the stool and endured another contraction as they milked Jasper, trying not to let Hector know. He gently massaged the sides of his belly, letting out a small sigh as the contraction ebbed away.

"Alright, you're probably gonna have to help me up," Cassian laughed weakly, holding out a hand for Hector to pull up. "We'll go over to the coop, it shouldn't be nearly as difficult to gather any eggs."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector would admit he was rather distracted as he milked Jasper - now that he got the hang of it, it required less of his attention. Naturally, his focus trailed away to somewhere else... Looking down, his gaze landed on the exaggerated protruding of Cassian's belly. Settled on the small stool, his belly jutted out more and looked like it had landed on the stool, between his legs, with how much it had dropped. They were pressed close together, back to chest, so Hector could feel tiny twitching of Cassian, hinting ont he onset of a contraction. Everything felt so intimate all of a sudden, as Hector now looked at Cassian's body almost from Cassian's own point of view.

He nodded at Cassian's request, standing up himself first to pull the pregnant man up. "You should have let me know the contraction's here...." he whispered, helping Cassian stand holding his waist as well. The heavy belly was making a huge arch on his back. He rested his hand on the small of his back, stroking idly. "i can feel it too... although i woudln't be of much help, at least i can... er... help timing them?" he tilted his head to the side, keeping his hold on Cassian as they strolled out together after releasing Jasper.

"So which is which, our dancing hens?" he smiled seeing the coop coming into view. he even helped supported the belly a little as they walked, sticking close enough to Cassian as they made their way to the chickens.
"I just don't want you to worry. Not yet, anyway, everything's still far apart and doesn't hurt too badly," Cassian replied, standing with Hector's help, glad to be steadied and have his back rubbed a bit. He headed over to the coop with Hector's aid, knocking on the door before letting them both inside.

"The white one is Mambo, the tan one is Salsa, and the one with dark brown and black feathers is Tango," Cassian introduced. The coop was spacious, with lots of natural light and hay scattering the floor. "This one isn't nearly as difficult, you just reach in and check if there's an egg or two," he explained, one hand holding his low belly, the other reaching under Mambo. She clucked and shifted, but didn't seem to disturbed otherwise. When he pulled his hand out from under the chicken, Cassian was holding a large white egg. "And that's all there is to it."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"you even left a dancing floor for them. that's sweet of you." Hector looked inside the spacious coop and smiled. This wasn't nearly as difficult, as Cassian had said so himself. Soon enough Hector collected 2 from Salsa and 1 from Tango smoothly.

"i think they recognise you...." he said, noting the chickens were all looking at Cassian while he was stealing their eggs, and decided not to make a move on it. "They trusted you." he again rested his hand on Cassian's waist coming out of the coop.

He squinted his eyes looking far ahead. "how did you manage to water all these plants? seriously... you're unbelievable." he shook his head eyeing Cassian's belly. As if on cue, another contraction hit.
"Well, they'e all been here for a long time, so we're all together a lot," Cassian smiled. He took a deep breath when the contraction took hold of his midsection, rubbing at the bottom of the swell. "It's not so bad, I've got sprinklers set up for all of them. I just have to check on them from time to time, see if they're working," he explained, leading Hector back to the house, sitting in the kitchen. His legs were spread wide apart, making room for the very low belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector couldn't really take his eyes off Cassian. He watched him waddle off, his gaze following his sway, then he stared outright when the pregnant man lowered himself on the chair, holding his back in slow motion.

With the fresh eggs still in his hands, he looked for the basket to place them - that could be their lunch. "You really are self-sufficient here." he said strolling around the kitchen, handing Cassian a cup of water, he eventually still boiled some water... just in case. "And... anything I can do to make you feel better?" now that they had finihsed the chores on the farm, he wasn't sure what they could do. "Are you still holding up alright? I timed the contractions to be 15 minutes apart... correct?" he laid his hand around Cassian's shoulders, squeezing gently.
Cassian gratefully accepted the water and began to drink it, wanting to stay hydrated while he labored. "They're about fifteen minutes apart, yeah. If we're lucky, we'll have a little one before tomorrow," he smiled.

Cassian sat through another contraction before deciding he wanted to lay down, pulling off most of his clothes. He stayed in a shirt and his underwear, but the lack of most of his clothing made his belly even more prominent. He laid down with Hector's help, eventually pulling up his shirt, exposing his large belly, gently rubbing at it as he felt the baby shuffle weakly. Cassian rolled over to lay on his back, legs splayed to help relieve some pressure from his hips, rubbing at the tight skin of his aching belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"b-before tomorrow?!" Hector widened his eyes. "i thought your contraction had started for a few hours already. Are all labors suppose to be this long?" As naive as Hector was, he thought that labor would soon progress to when Cassian was ready to push. That was what he heard his next door neighbor describe - the lady had had 10 kids though, maybe things would speed up with expereicne...

It was a bit of an awkward silence, at least for Hector, while Cassian dealt with the contractions. he followed Cassian around, guarding over him, even help pull away his clothings. There were moments when his fingertips brushed against Cassian's belly. It was soft and smooth... and when Cassian finally pulled even his shirt away, Hector's eyes were glued to the faint stretchmarks crisscrossed on his belly.

Cassian didn't look too comfortable even on his back. The babyweight landed right on his middle and his breathing became hitched. Hector pulled over pillows to stuff it behind Cassian's back. Without asking for permission this time, he placed his hands on the lower side of his belly, rubbing soothing circles around the sides.
"It's different for everyone, because everyone's body is different. I'm hoping it won't be too long, but I can't guarantee anything," Cassian shrugged.

Cassian was slightly relieved when Hector put a pillow under him and rubbed his belly, letting out a sigh. He was grateful to have Hector here with him, even if their reunion was unexpected. Cassian laid in bed with Hector at his side, breathing through contractions for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon. His contractions came closer and closer together, and his water broke when they were five minutes apart. Cassian let out a startled gasp, sitting up in bed and holding his belly. "Uh, don't freak out, but my water just broke."
✨don't look at my sin✨
They fell into an almost hypnotised state. Hector helped with each and every contraction. It reminded him of the days at sea - hour after hour, waves would crash onto the ship. they could only look forward to the day when they saw landing, but before that, it was a seeminly endless journey. THey knew the end would be somewhere, but all they coudl see was the limitless ocean stretched out infinitely.

contractions came and go. The squeezing of Cassian's womb was getting more intense and frequent. Hector tried timing them as much as he could. The sun had moved across the zenith. For a moment he thought Cassian was asleep, but who could with the contractions crashing onto them like giant waves.

He thought they would lay there forever, utnil Cassian suddenly sat up. Hector widened his eyes at the new information, shootign up himself, he looked down between Cassian's legs and saw his pants quickly getting soaked. "So this is it...?" he whispered. "I'll fetch a towel." he said climbing off the bed, only to bring back a huge pile of towels.

"Just in case we need more...." he scratched his head innocently, coming back to Cassian. He lifted him up from the bed entirely to lay out the towels under his bum, huggin the pregnant man close to him. 
"Well, I wouldn't say this is it, but we're definitely getting close," Cassian replied, settling on the towel Hector put under him. The contractions were painful, but Cassian breathed through them, not wanting to waste any energy screaming or thrashing around. He knew the baby would most likely be big, too.

Cassian now sat up in bed, leaning back against a pile of pillows as he endured more contractions. He'd checked his dilation, and he was eight centimeters, at the beginning of the transition stage. He couldn't seem to get comfortable, occasionally shifting his hips. Cassian doubted it would do much, knowing that the pressure on his hips would only be alleviated by delivery.

Another hour passed, and the contractions were two minutes apart, with Cassian dilated at nine centimeters. His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, hair sticking to his forehead. His shirt was still pulled up over his belly, which had been getting lower slowly over the past hour. Suddenly, Cassian knew that he was fully dilated, letting out a small whimper and pulling his legs closer to his chest. He was almost primal as he removed his underwear, breaths coming in soft huffs.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Cassian had told Hector what transition was, and Hector braced for the worse, even though he wasn't the one enduring the pain. Judging from Cassian's labored breathes, and from what he told him, he knew this would be the most challenged part.

The sailor helped as much as he could, making sure Cassian stayed hydrated. He even offered wet towels to cool Cassian down while he struggled with labored breathes. The sudden forward surge of Cassian alarmed Hector. He assisted pulling down the underwear, which was clasped tightly around his bum, first by his water, then by sweat. He peeled it away and rolled it down Cassian's thighs.

The first instinct was tto look , expecting a head already emerging. Hector failed to hide his disappointed look but he positioned himself between his legs. "You want to push?" he asked but there wasn't even a need for a proper reply: Cassian was pushing already. 
Cassian nodded when Hector asked if he was ready to push, pushing along with the contractions, feeling the head properly fall into his canal. His composure began to crack, letting out small whimpers, tears falling from his eyes. "H-Hector, I'm scared, it's--it's really big, what if I can't do it?" he asked, seeking comfort from anywhere. "I wish my mom were here. Or your mom. Oh, God--" Cassian breathed, feeling his opening start to bulge with the head of their child.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The first push was rather effective, if Hector was to say. He could see almost immediately the tiny bulge that was forming. "You'e doing so well Cassian. Our baby's... our baby's..." his voice broke for for the very first time, he was seeing the baby. The tip of it no less. "You have me, I'll take good care of you. I'm not my mother, nor yours, but I'll be here. Shh... don't panic. We're all good...." he gathered Cassian in his arms.

The farm boy was small enough he could fit on his lap. Hector scooped them closer to the end of the bed and acted as the cushion for Cassian to lay back on. In front of them was the full body mirror that Cassian had in his room. Hector pried open the legs of Cassian's, comforting the still sobbing ball as they took in the view in the mirror. He whispered. "Look!"

There in between his legs, was that unmistakble bulge even though it slowly receded back into Cassian once he let that breath out. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,869 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,127 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,736 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,186 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,905 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,134 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,178 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,849 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,263 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,265 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM