Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com)
Trevor is an assassin with a cause, he work in a secret program in the government to his cold heart and rather work alone due his lack of emotion and concept of love he always get the job done right when his assign to kill someone.

But Trevor is once on a mission and got seduced, since then he assure his never fails another mission at all cost but he doesn't know he got himself pregnant.

10 months later Trevor struggles with weight gain and other body imbalances his has caused him to slow down a lot, he hasn't been to a doctor in a while but he figured his just tired and stress all the time, he tries not to care or think about it.

His latest mission involves illegal weapon trade, from a terrorist group in the mountains of Budapest, is a forest area humans rarely visit he won't worried about civilian causalities.

But what annoys Trevor about this mission due his noticeable health his assign a partner, his 5 ranks lowers than him has only been assign last month for him his just an extra weight for his leg.

As they explore the forest, Trevor start to notice stomach pains but he ignores it, his partner is far behind him "they pick up the pace rookie!"
*Carlson had assigned and he was glad that this was going to be what he was going for but he didn't expect this to be with a pregnant man who looked like he was about to pop soon. He hoped he wouldn't go to labor because he would have no clue on what the hell to do.

He was a trained assassin,not a mid wife. He never been around anyone around pregnant or with kids,man or woman period.

He got distracted but was snapped back into reality once he quickly caught up with him*

"Sorry,sir! I thought something caught my eye..."
Trevor gave him a death look "well keep your head in the mission, I don't plan to babysit a rank 6 rookie, there lives estate here!" Clarson look away, scared of him and his approach.

There now in the middle of the forest, away from town, at least there no bystander would get killed if they encounter those people, Trevor hates to repeat the incident in Malaysia where, at least 8 civilian people got killed.

Trevor looks at his map and a few pieces of paper, is interrupted by another stomach cramp "hope I didn't upset my stomach" his stomach does feel a bit big and lumpy, almost swollen, "where to rookie?" Trevor wants to train Clarson's coordination and how to navigate through this type of missions but so far his been failing "how long you been in the service?"
"Well...how about here? It shouldn't get too long to get here and especially when you are...um..."

*He didn't want to say about how his partner looked out loud so he would have to keep his mouth shut on that. He looked down at the map before he would move his blue eyes at Trevor again*

"For about almost a year,sir."
Trevor just want to cringe at Clarson "be accurate you won't make on your own in the organization, The Director will have you remove in a matter of weeks!" Clarson hastily send left to the west, 60 degrees to the south "that better rookie let's move on!"

Trevor wonder how a rank 5 field agent got this job "so a year huh? A year as a field agent, at you still don't know the basic, you won't last 5 minutes without me" Admitting that Clarson is a right up rookie with zero experience "how you get in the organization then" as his stomach start tensing up.
"I can still learn."

*Carlson replied with a frown. He didn't just get here on a silver platter,he did some hard work whether Trevor believes it from him or not. He didn't have to be such an ass about it no matter what his condition is*

"I needed the job on what I'm good at so I signed up on it."

*Carlson noticed how tense Trevor looked right now but didn't say anything*
Trevor just sighted "a rookie as an assassin....had ever killed anyone for the sake of the mission, are willing to put your morals behind for the sake of the job" Trevor never believe in morals just the mission's code, if he needs to kill or get somebody killed he has to do his job.

Trevor start to realize something is wrong there still sight of the enemy's group or form of weapon trade, he hadn't heard any foreign human voices "you sure this the right direction rookie?!" What was The Director thinking when he assigned a rookie to this type of mission.
*Carlson nodded as he looked ahead for anything but kept his gun handy in his hands just in case*

"Yes I am sure. I followed the destinations on the map."
Trevor looks at the map, he looks at the direction they were heading, slaps Calson in the head "you fucking idiot! The map is backwards! Is suppose to be south back, 40 degrees! Thanks to you were lost and possibly had lost the terrorist group and whatever illegal weapons they smuggle into the country!"

Trevor looks around see they are deep and lost "thanks you we got lost, not only you jeopardize our mission but the organization! The Director! And our country's national security! The enemy are now in possession of weapons that can kill hundreds of people! Suddenly a sharp pain hits him, he lean against a tree in pain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,233 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,060 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,562 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg