Closed Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8
"Well, yeah. They also have more than one baby, though, they have a lot at once. We're just getting Marcus," Nick smiled, laying his hands over Brad's. "I'd probably scare the crap out of everyone. Good thing you found me that day, huh?' he murmured, leaning back and pressing his face to Brad's neck.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"yea...." Brad replied quietly. It had sometimes still bugged him at night, replaying that scene in hs nightmares where instead of able to handle the gang, Nick was left bleeding and feebly breathing on taht rooftop...

He stroked along the side of the tight suit, tracing the spiderweb pattern stretching out from the middle。 "and what if you had gone into labor while in this suit..? it'd be hell of a job peeling this away from you." he smiled, picturing what could have happened. "Good thing now we're safely at home." he sighed and stroked, where Marcus said hello with a kick.
"Don't say that, you'll make it happen. Let's get me outta this," Nick replied, letting Brad help him take off the suit and hang it up. Nick changed back into his normal clothes, sitting back down on the birth ball to rock slowly. "When did Dr. Miller said she'd get here?" Nick asked, holding the bottom of his stretched belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Brad couldn't say he wasn't disappointed when Nick peeled the suit off - he should have snapped more shots. afterall this wasn't everyday that one would spot a pregnant superhero...

"Any..." Brad was saying, sitting down besde Nick when the knock came and John announced Dr miller.

"Hello you two... hmm, i don't suppose that bouncing had kickstarted any contractions yet, correct?" the lady said, instructing for Brad to help Nick move back on bed so she could do the check.
"Nope, I'm still pregnant," Nick joked, letting Brad help him to the bed. Normally, he didn't want any help, but he knew he was in a pretty fragile state with the baby. Nick laid back on the bed, letting Dr. Miller start taking measurements. "We've tried everything. He just doesn't seem to wanna come out."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dr Miller chuckled. "It's good to see you still in good spirits. Hmm, now the options that are left are to induce the baby. it's been quite awhile and maybe some intervention was needed. however, as in the case of last time..." the doctor had figured out this long overdue could be from her administration of medication from last time. "there's no telling how your body will react to the pitocin, so i'd want to reserve that as a last resort - and by that, i want you to wait another 24 hours and make sure to walk a lot, move around, exercise. If that didn't work either... i'll come to give you that tomorrow, same time." she announced, being fairly satisfied with the measurements she was getting.
"Fine, fine, he can stay for another 24 hours. But not for much longer after that," Nick insisted. "I'll get up and start walking now if you want me to, I'm ready for him to get out."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Brad shrugged and shared a look with the doctor. "Alright pretty, let's get you walking. THanks very much, doc." he smiled at the elder lady and went on to help Nick lift himself up - it had become quite a big challenge to him with his way overdue belly, the agility completely lost to the other superhero.
Nick got out of bed with Brad's help, starting to walk around the penthouse. His movements were slow, but Nick was determined to keep walking. After a few hours, his back began to hurt on and off, stretching slightly before looking to Brad. "I think I might be having contractions. I'm not sure, they're kinda irregular and they're all in my back."
✨don't look at my sin✨
It was almost like something that could never happen on its own, but to hear about the possible onset of contractions was certinly a relief. After last time, it was rather obivous it was better not o administer any man-made medication... for they could hardly foresee its effect.

"That's... that's great news. Do you want to try slumping over the sofa? i could rub your back for you...." Brad brought Nick over to the back of their sofa. "If your back'sgot too much pressure let me know..." he said rubbing his knuckles into the back of Nick while he bent over.
Nick leaned on the sofa, letting out a soft sigh as Brad began rubbing his back. "Can you come out already, Marcus? Papa and Daddy wanna hold you," Nick spoke to his belly, the pains in his back eventually moving to his stomach. "Yeah, they're most definitely contractions. Took long enough."
✨don't look at my sin✨
It was a relief, but at the same time Brad began to be concerned on Nick's energy level. They'd spent time on vigorous walking and exercising, when the time came for the overdue baby to be pushed out, it could prove to be problematic if his superhero daddy was unable to keep up.

The contractions gradually picked up in magnitude and frequency. By the time they had stabilized to come back every 20 minutes, they'd changed several positions, settling on leaning over the birthball and rocking in gentle circles, Brad holding Nick's hips to provide the counter pressure. "You are progressing well in fact... after that long wait." Brad had to say... it was quite smooth and soon they might be ready for the first check on dilation.
"Thank you, honey," Nick murmured in response to the praise, happy to have someone as caring as Brad at his side. Dr. Miller soon arrived after Brad called and told her that Nick was having contractions, checking his dilation after they'd reported how the contractions were now more regular.

"You're only three centimeters, but they haven't been consistent for very long," Dr. Miller asked, taking off her glove once she was done with the exam.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Brad nodded in understanding. He dared not ask the doctor how long they might have to endure through contractions like this, afraid he might be told a devastatingly long hour... he again covered Nick's lower body with his bathing robe and held his waist as Nick continued to rock back and forth.

The doctor reommended some warm pads. "I don't think that would be too good of an idea... but we might try." he said knowing the nature of his superhero pregnnat boyfriend, but at this stage, to relax his muscles, only warmth would do...
"Ice packs would work better. Trust me, I know," Nick replied, continuing to rock on the birth ball. "I know heat's supposed to relax muscles and all, but it just doesn't work with me. My body chemistry's all wrong."
✨don't look at my sin✨
At the doubtful look of the doctor, Brad decided to go with what his partner said and went to fetch the ice packs. The moment he pressed the ice packs on Nick's lower back, he let out this long, loud moan and Brad sort of knew it had at least relieved the discomfort a tiny bit. With his other hand, he provided Nick with ice chips to munch on.
Nick couldn't help but moan at the feeling of the ice on his back, getting some relief from the cold. "You're so good to me," he muttered as he sucked on an ice chip, leaning against the other as he continued to rock. He pressed his face to Brad's shoulder, trying to keep calm and reserve his strength as contractions continued to squeeze his middle.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The pain was beginning yo affect Nick, even Brad could see thay with yhe thin layer of sweat forming all over his bare belly. He helped in a smuch ways as possible, sometimes leaving Nick alone to deal with the intensifying pain, sometimes coming back to lend him his arm, letting him hold onto it while he squeezed hard at tbe vice grip on his middle.
Dr. Miller checked Nick's dilation again, surprised to find that he had already jumped to seven centimeters in just a few hours. "You're progressing well, that might be because of your powers," she commented, pressing another ice pack to his lower back.

"How much longer do you think it's gonna be?" Nick panted, contractions already four minutes apart.

"Not much longer, most likely. Before tomorrow morning, I can say that for sure," Dr. Miller assured.
✨don't look at my sin✨
WIth Nick progressing so fast, the pain he was suffeirng also intensified quickly. Soon enough the superhero was whining in great pain, moaning and panting. Brad was sitting with him, offering support and keeping the ice packs fresh and cool. It was intense, and minutes felt like hours, especially when his love was moaning so loudly in pain,....

The huge baby was descending, and the pressure was soon felt - even from the look of it, both doctor and Brad could see the shape of his bump changing into a teardrop, dropped low and straining the lower belly even more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,174 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,228 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,940 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,398 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,167 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,269 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,312 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,867 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,291 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM