(Open RP) The Dance-
Setting - A Valentimes Day Dance for all preg and mpreg lovers including those who are pregnant

The Place is - a giant Gym floor With Tables around the Edge and A DJ and A Stage at One end

((Some one can Be a DJ if they like))
Character sheet-

Name-
sex-

Relationship-

Preg- (Yes/no)
if so how far-

Other info-

=============

Name- Dylan
sex- Male

Relationship- Single..is looking for love

Preg- (Yes/no) - Yes
if so how far- 8.5 months with Triplets (2 boys 1 girl)

Other info- Father of Children left..
Erotic + Sexaul encounters + MPREG + Birth = One Hot kinky time
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Name- steven

sex- male

Relationship- single

Preg- (Yes/no) yes

if so how far- 7 months with twins girl and boy
Other info- the father left me and I hoping I can find loves here
Name- Sam Pregali
sex- Male

Relationship- Married, has come to the dance with his equally pregnant wife Heather.

Preg- (Yes/no) Yes
if so how far- 8 months with 15 babies

Other info- Sam and Heather had heard about this dance and they were both eager to have a great time tonight because of they hadn't gone out much during their respective pregnancies due to the massive breasts, huge, round bottoms, and in Sam's case a thick and long penis and large scrotum that they had developed due to the experimental medical procedure they went through months back that impregnated them both. The gravid husband and his equally huge wife waddled onto the dance floor with each other holding hands and sharing good natured chuckles, their large behind swaying and bouncing with every step they took. Heather was wearing a luxurious and sultry red dress that covered her body but was big enough to be a circus tent while Sam wore a custom-made tuxedo ensemble which completely covered him, but there was a large bulge in his pants between his legs made for containing his enlarged genetalia, while his tie was currently hidden somewhere between his breasts. Both articles of clothing were specially designed for them by an expert maternity clothes seamstress that was hired by the medical professional that conducted the procedure on them.

"Looks like we got here early, honey." Sam remarked as he saw how sparse the dance floor currently was.

"Why don't we head to one of the buffet tables until the party picks up?" Heather replied.

"Sounds like a plan, I've been feeling a bit peckish anyway."

Name- Kevin

Sex- Male

Relationship- Single

Preg- (Yes/no) Yes
if so how far- 6 months along with 20 children

Other info- I underwent the same experiment as two other people.

I lumbered up the steps with my gigantic belly making it quite tough to see over its massive surface. I was carrying twenty children inside me, but I had undergone an experiment that made my body strong enough to be able to carry all these children to full term. I sported a gigantic behind to go with my equally large belly, and not to mention an enormous chest, since I requested both of them become just as huge as my stomach. I was garbed in a specially designed male tuxedo which supported my massive body but was also quite comfortable to wear. I panted a little as I stopped to place my hands on my back. I felt that I could really get out of the house and decided to show myself at this dance. As I made my way inside, I saw the two other people that undergone the same experiment that I did, and waddled over to the buffet bar to fill my growling belly, hoping to get their attention.
While Sam and Heather were sampling the snacks at the buffet table, Heather looked around and saw a very large, yet familiar shape coming towards them.

"Sam, honey. Is that who I think it is?" Heather said to her gravid husband.

"Yeah, I saw him back at that facility. I think his name is uh, Kevin. Yeah, it's definitely him. Hey, Kevin! We haven't seen you since the missus and I found out that we were pregnant. How has everything been?" Sam said as he greeted Kevin.
I look over and see my two friends, Sam and his wife Heather approach me. "Hey, you two! Everything's been fine with me, but how about you two?" I asked as I saw how big Sam and Heather have gotten. "Man, how many kids are the two of you having together?"
"Well, Heather and I are gonna have 15 kids each in another month. We always planned on having a big family, but neither of us expected this. But at least they won't go hungry." Sam said as he lifted one of his massive breasts in emphasis.

"I know that a guy's chest can only take so much before the pressure inside gets unbearable. So how often do you have to lactate, Kevin?"
"Eh, I try to keep an eye on that a lot; like when I feel like I'm gonna need to, I do so in the bathroom and make sure that I have soome clean shirts or something like that to wear if the one I'm wearing gets stained." I answered as I patted my belly. "How about you and your wife?"
"It's pretty much the same with us. Although sometimes for fun, we like to drink from each other's nipples. And Heather's milk is probably the sweetest I've ever tasted." Sam said.

"Not as sweet as yours, big boy." Heather replied before asking.

"So Kevin, have you brought anyone to dance with?"
"No, I haven't, Heather." I replied as I massaged my giant belly. "I decided to go stag, since I felt that I'd like to go out by myself for a little bit for this dance."
"That's fine, buddy. Though I bet somebody might come along and ask you to dance with them." Sam said while he and Heather were rubbing each other's bellies, feeling their kids starting to kick up a storm inside their wombs.

"As for me and Heather, we're gonna stay here until the dance begins to pick up."
"Yeah, but until then, I think I'm gonna enjoy some of this food more." I said as I reached for more food.
*waves to the people who arrived* how are you guys doing
Heather and Sam take a moment away from their snaking to see another pregnant man greet them. Although this man's belly was big by normal standards, they, along with Kevin, seemed to dwarf him. Sam and Heather both said "Hi" to the man before Heather asks.

"I hope this dance starts up soon. I seem to be the only woman in here."

"It doesn't matter to me, Heather. Because you're all the woman I need." Sam said to his wife while trying to wrap his arm around her shoulder and using his other hand to pat his huge belly.

"I remember you using that line on our first date. Would it hurt to say something more original." Heather jokingly replied with a smile on her face.

Sam then gave out a chuckle and said, "Hey, if it ain't broke, right?" before leaning towards his wife and giving her a kiss on the cheek.
I chuckle as I watch Sam and Heather hug each other, despite how huge they both are. I sit down with a huge plate of dessert to feed my children with as they are excited to be getting some more food, namely dessert.
*blushes slightly as the babies kicks looking around hoping he wasn't the only one who came to the dance alone glancing at kevin*
When Sam and Heather broke from their awkward embrace, they noticed that the young man that just greeted them was staring at Kevin who was currently gorging himself. With the both of them giving out knowing smiles, Heather was the first to speak to him.

"You like Kevin, don't you?"

I continued to eat, while being unaware of the guy looking at me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,514 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,347 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,506 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15