HumanWolf babies
Two young men are stolen and forced to have sex with large half wolves half humans who impregnated them with pups(4-8 pups) To continue they could be pleased with their pups and wish to do it again

My character:
JaceĀ 
Pale skin, green eyes, tall and lanky with slight muscle, short dark brown hair
Gets pregnant with 6 pups

Jace and his best friend(you) were walking through the forest as they did every Saturday morning, but today felt different, like someone was watching them, Jace frowned looking around and shivered at the feeling. He heard a growling noise and turned in shock before being tackled by some sort of beast and knocked out. He awoke chained facing the floor
Name: D'anton Santos
Description:Olive brown skin, dark brown eyes though he wears yellow contacts, black hair (Dreadlocks almost at shoulder length).
Height: 5'11 Athletic build of 210 lbs.
Additional info: Piercings in both ears
Personality: Rebellious and at times immature. Other than a brash hotheaded personality, he is very resourceful.
Will be pregnant with 7 pups.

((I will have a post up later. I just got back from a busy day, but wanted to go on and get the profile up. ))
Okay! :)
(Hope it's OK for me to join.)
My Character:

Name: Alderamin
Description: Half wolf half human; 6'3'' tall that's very well muscular toned. His hair is midnight black with sharp pointed teeth.
Personality: Cruel with a soft side for his young, known to be aggressive at anytime.
Breeder

Alderamin growled as he entered the room where he held his carriers at. Stepping in the area where they both where he walked back and forth at his treats. "I have been staking you, my pets for weeks and find you two to my liking." He was naked and the thought of them carrying his young set his mood off even more. He wanted them full of his children so he could watch them squirm in pain as they gave birth. This brought him much delight.
Granting a Life.
Jack shivered slightly at the darkness in his voice "Likeness? Likeness for what?" He asked and shivered slightly as he felt a soft breeze pass his naked skin and realized the position he was in. Naked, face down, bum exposed, legs spread wide. He whimpered quietly and struggled against the chains
D'anton walked down the trail with Jace through the forest. It was part of their usual routine among the friends, though he wished he had rather stayed in for the morning. With music drowning out the the sounds of nature around him, the brown skinned male was oblivious to what was going on around him, not even hearing the faintest sound of crunched leaves on the ground brought by his own doing. The male yawned, not usually being a morning person. He pulled his earphones out. "Hey Jace..." he turned to face his friend only to not see him anywhere. At first, the male thought he had jogged or sprinted off down the hill. It was an unintentional habit at times when certain music was playing. A puzzled but otherwise unworried look adorned his face as he looked around for his friend. "You're playing around right?"

His question was greeted with the chirps of birds in the trees above. D'anton stared up at the sky, branches patching over the sun in the crystal clear blue skies. His glare changed to the surroundings when a fallen branch had snapped. He smiled turning to see his friend, but a sharp pain pierced the back of his neck. He collapsed on the ground, crashing loudly as he blacked out.

D'anton awoke in a dim lit area. A yellow lightbulb dangled above him as he groaned on the cold floor. He began to pick himself up, but felt a tight grip around his wrists. The male tried to pull his hands around to his front, but it was to no avail as the clank of metal hit the ground. He was obviously chained with his hands behind his back. That certainly was not a position he was comfortable with. Not much to go on other than the fact that his face was against a concrete wall, D'anton tried to move his legs as chains adorned his ankles. The male cursed loudly as it clicked in with his legs exposed, the light shining on black strands of hair on his legs, that he was down to his underwear. With footsteps approaching, he tried to turn his head around to see who it was, but his current position on the wall with restricted limitations prevented him from turning around. Hearing a familiar voice did not help either.

"Jace, that you?" The male did not like being in his current position and the thought of hearing a man say he stalked them for weeks made him jerk on the chains harshly. The fact that his friend was there made him worry even further. The man's saving grace was that he had taken the male by surprise. He began twisting his wrists around to build up sweat around them for him to slip out as a breeze passed by him

(( Effective I hope lol ))
He looked over to the other man that was starting to squirm around in his chain. "Ah, I see that you are awake now." He gave a swift kick to D'anton's sternum. "It is best that you behave D'anton." He said and ran a claw down his back that drew blood.

He turned back around to Jace and came up behind him wrapping my hands around his hips. "You are going to be first my young quiet one." I tell him and thrust myself inside of his opening and then look over to D'anton. "You are going to be next my pet." I ay with a devilish grin to where he can see. He was thrilled by the thought of doing Jace and then I would be able to do the same thing with D'anton. He moved his thrust harder inside of Jace. The thrill from his screams set him off even more.
Granting a Life.
Jace screamed out in agony as he felt himself tear and blood running out of his hole, he sobbed loudly "Stop!" He screamed in agony, the pain running up through his arse up his back and even settled in his stomach. He sobbed and shook wishing his legs could close, the wolf's dick was at least twice as big as any humans, obviously more of the animal side.
D'anton felt another pain as his chest was struck. The male gasped for air as it was lost, falling on the floor. With a blurred vision, he saw a creepy grin as the screams of his friend filled the room. "The fuh..." he could only mouth the words as no noise came out, falling on the floor lightly. The feel of something moist rolled down his back as he felt blood from the cut the deformed man gave him. He looked at the chains and the current position he was in. He got into a fetal position, lowering his arms as he knees were drawn in to his chest. The male prayed nothing would be dislocated as his arms descended, his palms meeting connecting with his feet. The male leaned against the wall was he brought his hands under his legs, raising them up to his chest with staggered breaths. With a better fix, D'anton saw the man or rather creature plowing his friend. That was not something he had quite frankly wanted to see, but he had to put a stop to it as soon as possible...if possible. The male looked around the room for some kind of blunt object before looking at the chains. Though he had gotten them around, he was still chained to the wall. With that, he gripped them tightly while the creature was occupied with Jace, pulling on them weakly as he struggled to pull them off.
He grinned devilishly as he continued plowing into Jace. He looked over to D'anton and saw that he was now standing. He was smart for figuring out how to get himself around from being off the floor. He was going to be able to produce smart offspring for him. He continued plowing into him until he cummed inside of him, giving his seed to this young man. Jace was strong for being able to take what he was giving him.

He pulled out of him and rolled his wrist from how he was supporting himself over Jace. He walked over to D'anton and towered over him. "You are a smart little human." He said with a saucy grin on his face. "What do you think ou are going to get out of what your friend just went through?" He asked daunting him with questions.
Granting a Life.
Jace shouted at him "Don't touch him! Leave him alone!" he yelled shaking in pain trying not to pass outlet from the pure agony that he was in, he was blinking sluggishly "Please don't do this to him!" I screamed
He turns back to Jace and pick him up and maneuver him around in his chains to where his back is against the wall. He takes his chin in his hand. "Oh I'm going to touch your friend over there and you are going to watch." He said digging his nails into the boys face enough for it to hurt him and yelp in pain. "You guys are my pets and I am your breeder. You will do and watch whatever I say you will." He smiled and let go of his face and went back over to D'anton. "Are you ready for your turn?"
Granting a Life.
D'anton had managed to yank the bolted chains off the wall after pressing his foot against the wall. It was not the fact that he had gotten them off that worried them. It was the fact that they did not hit the floor directly when they hit the ground. Rather, it hit something else. The male turned around quickly to see the beast towering over him. He thought he had more time with him attacking his friend. That thought sounded as if he was not concerned with Jace, but he was. He had to focus on his own restraints. Needless to say, the wolfish creature had moved faster than he had anticipated. The male was nervous, but he was not going to back down at the sight of the monster. "And what are you exactly? A deformed redneck?"

It probably was not wise to insult a creature that was bigger and taller than him, but he was not concerned about his own well being at the moment. Hearing Jace scream made the focus his attention to the other. "No worries. I'll get us out of here in a second." The tone was slightly cocky, but already the boy was thinking of what he could do to the chains and with the monster now in front of the athlete. It was obvious trying to strike him with it would not be wise. When the creature turned back to face Jace, he made his move, leaping on the creature's back using the chains to try and choke it into submission.

(( I hope this makes sense ))
He gripped the chains in one hand and pull them away from his neck with ease. On the balls of his feet he spin to face his attacker and grinned. He wrapped the chain around his hand and pinned the attacker against the wall. "You are a little bitch." He spat at him and pressed his body against D'anton's. "Have you ever heard the folk tails of werewolves? That's what I am except I don't die with just a silver bullet." He growled through his teeth.

He moved his claw hand down to the mans underpants. "I'm going to have fun with you. You have spirit in you which will be good if they pass down to the pups." He grinned, clawing at his underwear.
Granting a Life.
Jace screamed "Please stop!" he struggled against the chains even though his body writhed in pain, he sobbed "Please! Don't hurt him!" He screamed as his wrists slipped free, he forced his feet out of the chains and ran grabbing him around his throat
The male had trouble comprehending the transpiring events. One minute he was wrestling the creature and now he was pinned on the wall. Hearing the creature call him a bitch promptef the male to spit in his face. He turned his head to the side so as not to look the monster in his face as it leaned in on him. His explanation of what he was did not make him think any different. The feel of the creatures claws near below his waist prompted the male to kick him in the abdominal region. The last few words made him laugh though his current predicament left him on edge still. "Pups?" The question was rhetorical as the baritone voice slipped out a chuckle in between the slight breaths. "What are you? An idiot? You need a woman for that." The male wondered if his dreadlocks had anything to do with it.
He grabbed the human that was trying to choke him by the wrist and pulled him around his shoulder and pinned him up against the wall next to his friend. "Both of you have fight." He smiled his toothy grin at both of them. "D'anton, can you tell me what seems different about your friend here?" He asked him as he indicated to Jace's already bloating belly. "His body has already accepted my seeds and will give birth to them within the next month." He grinned at him at him. "I don't need a woman to have my children. They are weak and die very easily while I've found men more fuitful into giving me a far great amount of young." He spoke to them both as they were soon starting to reliaze that they were going to be his breeders no matter how many times their weak bodies tried to hit him and choke him. He was stronger than they would ever realize after being on the world for centuries.
Granting a Life.
Jace gasped looking down at his stomach seeing the small bulge which was definitely not there before "What...but....I don't understand...we don't have wombs or....or....where are they coming out?" I asked terrified
D'anton noticed Jace coming to his aid. Trying the same maneuver, the wolf had both males pinned to the wall. The yellow eyed male sighed as the creature asked him what was wrong with Jace. The male glanced over at his friend's naked form. He did not really see anything wrong with him other than a battered and bruised body above with a hint of sweat, a smell that made the male's nose crinkle in disgust. He smelled like sex. Besides the point, the male noticed his friend's bloated form. The creature began to speak of how Jace had accepted his seed and would be giving birth within a month. D'anton ignored his friends questions as it was obviously directed to the man. He did not want to admit the current predicament he was in. It went back to him wishing the Saturday was spent inside. "If you touch me" the words were not shaky as he said them, but rather to the point of being serious. Of course his past attempts did not work in his favor. He did not like the idea, but he needed more time. "I'm going to kill you. Sound simple enough for you?" Of course the male had every intent of doing what he just said.
He smirked at them. "So many questions so little time. At least you're together and you're all mine." He rhymed as if it was a nursery rhyme being told to little children. "I drugged you both when I knocked you guys out with a potion that allows you to get pregnant you'll find out within a month where the pups will come out." He pauses for a moment getting past some of the questions they asked. He then continued, "I didn't pregnant you guys while you were still unconscious because then I wouldn't have as much fun as I am now. You make silly little threats that have no meaning to me" He smiled at both of them. "You kill me and you will still be stuck here to birth my pups."

His grin got wider as he tore off the mans boxers and flipped him around, facing the wall with his face pressed up against it. He used his own legs and spread apart the mans legs. "Be that as it may that you want to kill me right now, you won't. You'll be begging to be full again once the pups are born and won't want to kill me." He growled into the mans ear and tighten his grip on Jace's arms.
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,733 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,786 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,206 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,941 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,799 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,593 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite) 018Luxio 248 57,673 08-22-2016, 05:51 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The old mans babies 018Luxio 33 8,558 08-21-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,948 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Help. These babies want out! (Open) missingyou421 23 8,651 03-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: missingyou421