My Breeders (OPEN)
Name:
# of Babies:
---------

Name: Neroli
Description: a half demon who wants to start his own race. Blood shot eyes, black hair, has tiny devil horns.

You have been kidnapped by Neroli, you're one of his breeders.
[/font]
Please join ):
[/font]
Name: Riley
Description: Short balck hair and black eyes, 5' 4", human
# of Babies: 3

Riley open his eyes and see around him, its not his room "Where am i?". He dont remember what happened last night when Nerolli kidnapped him.
Name:Ryne
Description: Dirty Blonde, ocean blue eyes, 6'3", human
# of Babies: 6

Ryne woke up not knowing where he was. He went to sleep in his own room and woke up here. "Where am I? What's going on?" Ryne asked as looked around, he noticed another man with him. "Who are you? Do you know where we are?" He asked
Name: Shane
Description: Curly red hair, pale freckled skin, haunted green eyes. 6'.
# of Babies: 2

Shane sat up slowly, confused and sore. Where was he? Why were there two strange men here with him?

"I'm Shane," he told the curious (and adorable) blonde, "and no, I have no idea where we are or why we're here. I was hoping you knew. "

"I wish I knew too. I'm scared of this place and my stomach hurts." Ryne said with fear in his voice.
"Mine too," Shane admitted with a grimace, his gut lurching queasily as he rubbed at it. Had they all eaten something bad? Some poisonous plant that had erased their memory, and was no working its way out of them painfully?

"If we stick together, though, I bet we can get home. Strength in numbers and all that, right?"
Ryne nodded with a small blush appearing. Then he felt his stomach lurched forward. He tried to rub his belly to calm it down, as he rubbed, his belly started to get sensitive, turning him on. He looked down to his stomach and noticed a few small bumps randomly pop up.
Shane wondered why the other man suddenly was suddenly blushing like mad and looking so abashedly horny---when something stirred in his belly and sent shivers of delightful warmth down his spine. Oh. That was why!

Biting his lip Shane ducked his head and tried to fight the urge to grab the guy and just start making out with him. He couldn't resist reaching out to soothe the other's stomach, though, stroking the odd lumps that had appeared---and which were beginning to appear in his own belly, too.
Riley shake in fear, groaning when heard the other conversation, he want to go home, sleeping in his own room. He tried to close his eyes think that when he opened his eyes he will be back in his own room, that it just bad dream. He outburst in tear when realise its not just a bad dream
"I'm Riley. Why my belly bulge like this? Is it disease? Am i going to die?" Riley stand up and see that his Tummy not as flat as yesterday. He walk around the room, find a way to go out and go back home.
Name: Starpond
Discription: Half elf, Half wolf. he has long flowing white hair that stops at his waist. Wide deep blue eyes that gleam like a wolfs. Feminine features but hidden strength. His skin is tan from long days in the sun. His tail is fluffy and warm. he can shape shift into a wolf form but not while pregnant or unconscious. his fur is white with little silver swirls.
# of Babies: 4
Ryne was scared but it felt so good when Shane rubbed his belly. Then his belly started to expand. Ryne was moaning as his belly continued to grow out wards. It reached 3 ft from him, then 7 ft, then 12 ft. Then finally his belly finally stopped reaching 14 ft. His belly so large and sensitive to the touch. Then he felt an urge, nothing bad, just a urgency. "Shane can you rub my belly? Please, I need it. Please?" He asked with pleasure in his voice.
Starpond wakes up and looks around. He stands up. Flicking his tail angry for being removed from his pack.
Starpond looks at max "calm is the last thing in my mind. I cannot smell my pack. This place doesn't smell like home and I cant see the sky. I cannot even shape change. " his tail twitchs faster. His rage is clearly visible in his eyes.
Ryne's eyes widened. "Impregnated! But I don't know how to give birth!" He said terrified at the possibility of giving birth. He stopped his belly rub but when he did a flurry of kicks hit him from inside his womb. It took Ryne by surprise, he didn't know how to stop it. "Please someone help calm them down!" He said once again terrified.
Riley walk to the door and hit it hard, "Someone HELP!!" He keep hit it until he heard what Max said "P-pregnant? NO!! There is no way i can be pregnant! I'm male, i dont have womb!" But he realise that what Max said is true when he felt some movement in his belly. His face become pale and his body shaking, he slide down to the floor, sit there with tears running on his face.
(same sorry people.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,405 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,094 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,460 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,337 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,599 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15