Open Getting Big (open for the first responder)
Two bros in college got more than they bargained for with a magic idol
I return your slap. "Who said anything about hiding them. If everyone thinks we're pregnant, they going to be expecting big bellies." I work on scarfing down the my meal. "But they might not appreciate you being topless, unlike me." I give your belly a nice shake. I finish eating, and my belly button finally pops. I smirk at you. I take the remains of your tank top of you. "The tear is a down the middle, so I can make some modifications to fix it. We got time." I leave the room, and after some time, come back with the tank top with the middle replaced with a length of wight fabric. "This should fit, but the straps might be a uncomfortable. I feel like my sewing skills will put through their paces now. We have a bit of time before you have to go your class, in case I need to fix it or you want to chat."
"ooh, i loved that slap..." i smile, feeling a tingling feeling throughout my body, especially my belly. "and sure, that would be great! so.. how do you think we got preggo? like who's babies are they..?" i nervously ask. placing a hand on your belly and poking your popped belly button, feeling it's tightness and round feeling.
"The relic we used was a statue of what we think is a war god, but we also did the ritual together. Right now I would it's a coin toss between us having each others kids or us carrying demigods." I let out a small moan as your belly button playing triggers a shock of pleasure from the newly exposed, sensitive skin. I start to play with yours. It feels like it's a rubber prostetech, not a natural part of your body, but the I can feel the warmth of the blood underneath. I lower the upper part of my body, and I bring my mouth to it. I lick at it, and bury my tongue into the new folds. My eyes glance at the clock. I bolt up, my belly nearly tipping my over. "You got to go class." I move over to the front door and open it. A neighbor walks by, looks at me, says "congratulations, man," and continues walking.
i smile, now realizing that i get all of the perks of pregnancy, without all of the negatives. i've had zero morning sickness, cramps, cravings, swollen body parts, except for.. you know what, or any achy limbs. in fact i feel, better than i have in a long time.. "so i guess male pregnancy is the norm, huh?" i smile, as i try to walk as fast as possible, hoping to arrive to class at least a bit on time, we finally arrive to the large stadium of a classroom, i enter the room without any disturbance, and since you've got nowhere to be, you decide to join me, sitting next to me, both of our bellies spilling out onto our laps, reaching our knees.
I pull out my phone to start doing research while the lecture goes on, and thankfully no one notices I'm not supposed to be here. After the class is over and we make are way out, I bring you into a study outcove. "So the statue might have been to a god of fertility. The area it was found in was surrounded by the skeletons of tall men. They batted about various theories and settled on cult to a war god, but look at these skeletons." I pull up pictures of skeletons. "Their hips are very wide, and they have some consistent signs of damage at. The researches don't know why they had them, but I think it's evidence that these men used the statue to knock themselves up, to make themselves like us." I rub my belly, my clothes seem tighter then they were before the start of the lecture. "Um, Justin. The date I had tonight texted that he's excited for tonight. I was wondering if, what you want us to be? Cause I fancy you and I want to be with you, but I also like this guy. I want to know if this is casual, or if this is more serious than do you want this exclusive?"
"i.." i'm speechless, all of this is happening so fast, i can barely get a word out. "i.. i want to be with you.. yes.." i smile, kissing your lips happily, our bellies bump together as my professor walks by, congratulating me. i return with an awkward smile. "lets get out of here.. we need to find that statue"
(Sorry for the delay, life happened and it happened hard.) "That might be a bit hard. The guard I bribed won't be working until five tonight, and he's the only one I built rapport with." I wrap an arm around you. "So how about we go somewhere private to kill some time. We could go back to your place." I place a kiss on your neck, our bellies rub against each other.
(Ah, sorry to hear about that)

“Well.. I’d love that.“ I say with a smile, people stare at us, our huge bellies out and about. “Let’s go” I say with a smile as we waddle back towards the school, but you assume I live in one of the dorms on campus, but instead of waking that direction, I go another. A confused look spreads across your face.
I trot over to you "To what strange location are taking me? To your abode perchance?" My purposefully archaic language brings a smile to my face. I follow you until we reach your car in the student parking garage. We get in, but it's a tight squeeze. You notice that it is more difficult fit than it was this morning. On the ride to your place, I have a hand on both our bellies, rubbing in slow circles. "Why did you want to get to the statue again? At this point I feel like the statue will just make our changes even more severe, or is that what you want?"
“Well for starters it just happens to be that my apartment is very close to the statue, and I think we should go check it out again, to see what we didn’t last night.’ I say with a smile. “But first we can head back to my place, I have some tools there we can use.” I grin as we hop out of my car and arrive at ‘The Cresmonte’ the mont luxurious apartment complex in the city. As we walk in a crystal chandelier hangs overhead, and we waddle in, our massive bellies swaying like yoga balls. As we waddle into the elevator, I press Penthouse.
As we walk into the opulent penthouse "Freaking what man, I knew you were well of. but this level of wealth is decadent." I turn to you. "Why do you go to this university or to campus gym? You should be able to afford better places."
“Honestly, it’s so I can get away from this employee at the crestmonte gym, we used to date. Anyways let’s head inside I say as we waddle into my luxurious apartment, filled with the softest blankets and furniture imaginable. I walk into my bedroom, a sky view of the city. I begin to throw a few things into a backpack such as a flashlight, water bottles, And more. And a taser. As I slip off my shoes and slip into some converse, I decide to change clothes. “Mind waiting a sec?” I say as I remove my shirt, and slip into, what used to be an oversized white t-shirt, but is now a tight fitting one, that leaves a large section of my belly uncovered. I then re,of emu jeans, my gigantic cock pops out, reaching past my knees. I then slip into some grey sweatpants that -tactically showcase my girth. “Ready?” I smile, my cock bouncing up and down as I waddle out the door with you.
I get a nice look at your display. I see your large ass bounce up and down in time with your junk. I hook a hand into your sweatpants. "We still have some time to kill." I pull down the pants "Plus, you know what they say. 'fuck the rich.'" I move into your bedroom, taking off the modified towel i've been using for underwear, followed quickly by my kilt. I lie down on my side, on your soft bed. My cock is large and erect beside my belly. "Come on, a pregnant man has needs."
"ungh.. yes, anything" i say with moan, my massive cock slowly hardening, reaching full mast. i lay on the bed, belly completely suspended in mid-air, like a planet. a confused smile spreads across your face, you notice that my belly has grown a measurable amount, the size even surpassing yours. "what?" i saw with a twinge of confusion
I notice that your muscles have grown a lot more than mine, but your massive belly keeps drawing my attention. I peel off your shirt, and I start to rub the tight orb in slow, sensual circles. I see your member pushed down by your massive belly, erect and and unattended, so I move over to it on all fours. It has definitely grown since this morning, about an inch and half. I take a deep breath before I engulf your member in my mouth. It manages to get halfway down before the floodgates opens up. I just go deeper as my belly swells. Soon my sweatshirt finally bursts. Finally my belly grows big enough that my current position is untenable, and I have to remove myself. My belly has managed to grow to your size, but you aren't empty yet. I rub our swollen bellies to the best I can. I turn my head towards you. "I'm still a little empty. Can you help top me off?" I spread my legs as best I can.
"absolutely" i say with a smile, massing my manhood to coax more of my thick seed inside you. as i begin to rub more and more, a HUGE amount of cum blasts through, as if i had opened a dam. your belly swells accordingly, now spreading outwards in all directions. it begins to bow out like a pregnant horse, your babies almost inflating along. a graphic depiction of relief spreads across my face, my jawline clenching, my lip bitten so hard it bleeds. "fuck.." i say with a smile, pulling my sweats back over my still-erect length. "how are you.. feeling.. how are you alive?"
I manage to sit up, despite the massive belly trying to weigh me down. My face has massive smile on it. "I am feeling amazing. We could go again if you want to be filled." My phone chirps on the floor, and I get off the bed and bend down to get it. It's a bit of a struggle to get it. It is a bit of a comedic scene of a this large, muscled dude struggling to reach down cause of his ballooning belly. I look at the message. "The guard I'm friends with had to fill in for a sick dude, so he's working a half shift earlier, also known as now. We could go now, or we could spend some more time together. Either way is good by me, and we have plenty of time for both. I would prefer the latter." I look down at the remains of my sweatshirt "We might have to spend some time getting me a new top however."
"i never thought i'd say this but how about we try and find a male pregnancy store..?" i say with a laugh, my belly bouncing as i do so. we both begin to waddle through the lobby of the opulent apartments, crystal chandelier sparkling like diamonds. as we both make our way into my car, i drive off into the street, looking for somewhere we could find some clothes to wear. i can't hold in a laugh as we pull into the parking lot of a large building with a sign depicting a pregnant man rubbing his belly, and the words 'belly barn' adjacent. "wow.. a country-western paternity store" i say with a smile "well i've been needing some denim" i chuckle as i waddle towards the large front doors, opening them for us.
When we go into the store, there's a young dude who seems to be an employee. It takes a bit before we realize that's he's huge. He's about seven and half feet tall and built with massive muscles, but he's fairly skinny and small compared to us. He seems about barely eighteen. He looks at us and rushes into the back of the store. Eventually two, large, pregnant men come to the front both dressed up in cowboy get ups. They seem to be about early forties. One is a stockier and shorter hispanic man, who says "You used the statue too didn't ya, and before ya ask, we got a whole shipment of cowboy outfits that fit us on sale that was made for reason no one knows. My husband, Adam, will help get you some clothes." The other man brings me deeper into the store. the first man continues to to talk to you, He reaches a hand over to you to shake. His arm barely reaches past his belly. "Names Manuel, what question do you have about this whole situation?"
i waddle along with him, dumbfounded. m belly bounces up and down as we all waddle through the store, and i can't help but stare at his massive belly "do you think this is an eternal pregnancy? because i haven't grown at all, or felt any major movements." i say without question in my voice, rubbing my huge bare belly. we finally arrive at the back of the store, and he takes up past a door that says "employees only" when we walk inside, there's boxes everywhere filled with clothes meant just for big bellied guys like us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,932 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,264 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 947 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,761 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,938 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,150 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Big Bellied Bouncer bellyauthor1 38 4,133 07-26-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,552 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen