Mermen (Open)
Hearing him say that it was time, Melody swallowed hard. This was it. Quickly, she swam to get a few things that they would need for the delivery before returning to his side to take his hand in hers. She tried to ignore the pain as he squeezed as hard as he could, a moan escaping as he tried to breathe through the contraction. With her other hand, she placed it on his belly and surprised to see how much it had dropped as the merbaby started to move into the birth canal.

"Everything's going to be alright. Just do what your body's telling you to." she said as she brushed away the hair from his face. "I'm here...'
"Know I know how a seahorse feels." He groaned out as he started pushing with a contraction and could feel the merbaby moving. He groaned and stopped pushing as the contraction ended. This was a lot harder than what he thought it would be but it was going to be well worth it.

He didn't feel as if anything was moving at all but continued anyways feeling his body tiring fast. He moved his tail every now and then out of frustration and bite his lip. He continued pushing feeling the baby moving more and let out a deep breath every time he stopped pushing. "He or she will be here soon." He said letting a small smile come to face even through the pain.
Granting a Life.
"I know..." she managed to smile back. Looking down towards his opening, nothing had emerged yet, but she could sense that it would be soon.

"I'm so proud of you." she encouraged as he stopped to rest between contractions. "I just wish I could have done this for you so you wouldn't have had to go through this..."
"Thanks." He said giving her more of a smile and reached up and brushed her cheek with the tips of his fingers. "You know you mermaids haven't been able to have children in over hundreds of years to where our existence almost got wiped out." He said all before he had to push again.

He pushed long and hard enough to feel the tips of the merbaby's tail fins starting to reach his opening. "I'm happy...to be able to have this merbaby for us." He said gripping the edge of the bed and pushed once more.
Granting a Life.
Melody could feel tears prick at her eyes when he said that. To know that he cared so much for her that he was willing to go through this pain to give them a family... Gently, she pressed a kiss to his temple, "I love you.." she whispered.

As Aquirium pushed again, her eyes caught sight of the tips of the baby's fin start to emerge, only to go back in when the contraction ended. "You're so close." Melody said, unable to contain her excitement. "I just saw a glimpse of its fin!"
"I love you too." He said to her as he pushed and could hear the excitement in her voice as she saw the fin of their baby. "That's good." He said as he breathed after pushing. He had been in labor for the whole day and that seemed like forever and now that he was actually pushing, that seemed like it was taking forever as well.

When he finally pushed again he pushed long enough to get the tips of the merbaby out in the open. "I can feel it!" He gasped out happy to have a portion of the baby out now. "What color are they? Blue...Purple or both." He breathed out in excitment and grunted out in pain as contraction rolled over his body once again and he had to push.
Granting a Life.
As he pushed again, Melody let go of his hand to go assist in the delivery. Her fingers softly brushed against the tips of the babe's fin while the rest remained inside him. Gently, she started to massage the muscles around his opening to help them to stretch to accommodate the fin. "I think it's purple." she grinned, tears freely rolling down her cheeks as the tips rested in her hand. "It's so cute..."
He smiled hearing the color of the fin. "Good, he or she will look like you." He said happily and moaned a little at the message he was getting that quickly turned into a groan of pain as he pushed down on the pressure that was gradually building with each push.

He soon started to rest a little as he felt more of the merbaby's tail appear to the outside world. He could feel their merbaby's tail hit his own lightly as it stuck out from him. "Hard part is going to come soon." He said groaning in pain as the oncoming contraction hit him. "We'll have to make sure the cord isn't wrapped around his or her neck when I can get the shoulders out." He said after a long hard push. He could feel himself tiring but he did his best not to let it show. He was so close to having their baby in their arms.
Granting a Life.
Melody nearly laughed when she could see the merbaby already trying to move it's tail in her hands. "It's moving! It's working just as hard as you are to get out."

As he pushed again, more and more of the tail began to emerge, revealing blue specks on its mostly purple tail. "I don't know; this baby will probably get some of your looks too." She grinned. As Aquirum leaned back against the bed exhausted, she began to be concerned. He was already tired and the worst wasn't even over yet. Taking his hand, she guided it to where the child was emerging from and let his fingers trace over the babe's fin. "You're so close. Just hang on a little longer."
He felt the soft and slick scales of the baby's tail and smiled to himself know how much of the baby's tail was already out. He could already feel the soft skin of the baby starting emerge as he knew he needed to be careful at this time. There had been problems in the past with merbaby's dieing when they came out because they were being pushed out to hard and fast and scraped up against the adult mermen and bleed out. He didn't want that to happen as he pushed.

He pushed down on his stomach lightly as he used his muscles to push down on the baby. Everything was going smoothing and then he started to feel the burn as the shoulders started to emerge. He hissed in pain. "This is it...almost here." He said as pushed against the pain and felt Melody holding the baby away from his tail that twitched in pain every now and then.
Granting a Life.
With a easy push, the rest of the shoulders slid free, leaving on the head to be birthed. Gently, she cradled the tiny body in her hands in case any of Aquirium's movements may harm it. Quickly, she checked for a cord and satisfied herself that there wasn't any. "Alright, here comes the hardest part." she said as she could feel his body starting to tense again with a contraction. "Just take it nice and easy."
(This is my last post for the night. I'll post tomorrow when I get home from work ok? :) By the way baby is boy. )

He nodded and chuckled a little at her last comment knowing this whole birth had not be easy but he knew that he needed to be careful. He pushed and could feel Melody gently pulling the baby as the baby's head started to emerge. He groaned in pain and finally hollered a little as the head started to emerge. That was the first time through all of his labor that he did make a yell like that but it was worth it as the baby finally landed in Melody's hands and he slumped against the bed exhausted from all the hard work that he did but happy it was finally over.

He wiped his face off with his hand and turned his head to look at Melody. "I did it...the baby's finally here." He said with a goofy grin on his face.
Granting a Life.
((Fine by me. :) ))

With a scream, the rest of the baby quickly emerged, soon followed by a gurgled cry of protest at its displeasure. As she looked to find out what it was, she let out a teary chuckle. "It's a boy! Aquirium, we have a son!" she said as she studied the newborn's features. Already she could see that he was going to take after his father, but he had her eyes and the tiny curls on his head were dark brown like hers.

"He's perfect..." she whispered as she placed his in her husband's arms before kissing his lips. "I'm so proud of you.."
A smile spread across his face as their baby was placed in his arms, he could feel tears starting to prick his eyes as he looked at the crying baby. "He is perfect." He said as he continued looking down on him and brushed his cheek lightly as smaller contractions rolled through his body to deliver the afterbirth. When he did, Melody discretely got rid of it and swam back to them to look at their son like he was doing.

They sat their together looking at their merbaby sleeping in his arms. He gently transferred the baby into his mother's arms and started to discuss names for him. "I was thinking of the name Como. It sound good and strong for this special little boy." He said smiling as he kissed his beautiful wife.
Granting a Life.
"Como...I love it." she smiled as she gazed down at her sleeping son in her arms. This was just the first of many merchildren for the two of them, and she knew that neither of them could hardly wait to see what was in store.

((That was pretty awesome! Do you want to start on the next one? I've been trying to roll some ideas around.))
((Alright, that's fine with me. I'll get some things started now!))

Name: Ilita
Description: She has silver hair that's long and reaches the middle of her back. Wears pink seashells and her tail starts out a dark yellow almost orange going to silver at her fins.
Pregnant: No

Ilita swam around looking for her best friend. He had been her friend since she was a young child for as long as she could remember and now her best friend was pregnant, and not just anyone's baby it was her baby. It was awkward at first but hey now she was going to be a mom and he was going to be a dad, this was what they wanted. Although he probable wanted someone else than her to have babies with she was the one that wished to have a child already and he willing partaken in the ritual of mating with her. She was so excited when he conceived and had to admit that with his new belly that she was starting to get feeling for him that she never thought she would get from him.
Granting a Life.
Name: Avalon
Description: Has short jet black hair, tail is silver with specks of red on the fin.
Pregnant: Yes, two weeks from due date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her friend, Avalon, wasn't the first person she came upon though. Rather, it was her younger sister, Oria; swimming towards her as fast as she could and looking in a panic.

"I've been swimming everywhere looking for you." she said out-of-breath. "Avalon's gone into labor. He says he needs you."
"What!? Into labor so soon! But he has two more weeks!" She shouts a little bit in worriment and excitement at the same time. She didn't think that she would become today. She quickly recovered her composure and looked to her little sister, "Take me to him please, Oria." She said and followed her sister as she took off in the direction of Avalon's home.

As she swam after her sister all she could think about was how much pain Avalon was in if everything was going to be ok. She soon started to think about what the baby would like. She always had two different pictures of possibilities of what the merbaby would look like. She saw one with light black hair that was almost blue with golden tail with red spots on it to a merbaby that had gray silver hair that had tail that was a dull silver with still red spots on it's tail. That was what she pictured in her mind when she thought about Avalon and the baby. She was happy about the baby.

Soon they made it to Avalon's home and as they ented she could hear Avalon moaning in pain. She quickly swam over to Avalon and took his hand in hers. "Avalon! I came as soon as I heard!" She said as she brushed the hair on his forehead. "How long have you been in labor?" She asked as she got to him.
Granting a Life.
"Ilita!" he nearly cried out when he heard her voice as she entered into his chamber. As she took his hand, he managed a breath of relief. Thank goodness he wouldn't be alone. He was about to answer her question when another pang hit, this one harder than the last. "About...five hours...now..." he groaned through the contraction, trying to keep the urge to push away before it was time. As he tried to breathe through the pain, he could hear Ilita whispering words of encouragement to him and as the contraction ended, gave her hand a small squeeze of thanks.

His hand came to rest on his stomach. "It's too soon..." he moaned. "What if something's wrong?"
"You should have sent someone to get me sooner!" She whined slightly after hearing how long he had been in labor for. She didn't care that it was the middle of the night when he started having labor pains but that she wasn't with him for the time that he was in labor. She was sure someone could have come and got here sooner if he didn't live by himself. She was thankful that her sister happened to check up on him for her.

She shook her head to him though, "No, it's not to soon really. Sometimes people who have merbabies the first time come a little early." She said as she kissed his forehead and then swam out of the room to get some frozen sea chips from his fridge. "Here have some of these." She said giving him some of the ice chips.
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,409 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,511 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,345 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15