Open The Facility (Open to all)
“We are not responsible for any harm or death of workers”
Ryder sighs. “If it’s that big of a issue, you could always consider putting 1 up for adoption. I understand it’s a big decision to make so take your deciding what you want to do.” He sat in his chair, filling a form out on the computer.
Jacob looked at the stranger fearfully.
- Doctor, I don't know this guy. Could you get him out of here? I don't feel comfortable... - he said, being on the verge of tears. The news of the twins had already made him emotionally unhappy.
“As much as I like a good reunion and all, I’m going to have to ask you to take this outside. Thanks.” He spun his chair back around and continued typing.
— Doctor, I really don't know this man. I don't know who the hell he is or what he has to do with this nurse... - he said, feeling stronger kicks in his stomach - Could you massage my stomach? They are very digging and maybe thanks to that they will master themselves
“Sure. Don’t see why not.” He gently massages Jacob’s stomach and even felt a couple of baby kicks. After that, he sat down in his chair. “Just in case your water ends up breaking sometime soon, I’d suggest you stay here for the time being. Is that fine with you?
Jethro Grantham: Austin Babe ready to go...
Austin Grantham: Babe i am working now so go wait for me outside (Kisses Jethro)...
Jethro Grantham: Jacob BITCH where's Daniel the one that always rescues you?
Jethro Grantham: Did he finally learn that you are a BITCH!!!!!
Austin Grantham: Babe please don't cause a scene just go outside and wait for me...
Jethro Grantham: Okay Babe i be outside waiting (Kisses Austin)...
(I don't want to continue the plot from our story here, it bothers me)

— All right, but you (doctor) stay with me, I don't feel safe here with this nurse. - he whispers in his ear, terrified. He REALLY doesn't know these people.
(I don't understand. Besides, please respect my decision and let's not continue the story here)
“Would you like me to transfer you to another room?” He asked calmly. “I understand you are uncomfortable watching this.”
— Please... - he replied softly, feeling the twins begin karate training in his stomach. - I hope you will find time for another abdominal massage... - he added a bit shyly, sitting down on the wheelchair.
Laughing a little, he says: “We’ll see.” As he pushed the wheelchair into the next room.
— Will you stay in my room with me if you have no other patients? - he asked, looking up to catch his gaze - This is my first pregnancy and I would like to be looked after by a professional all this time
He looked at his clipboard before putting it down. “I don’t have anybody else today so I don’t see why not.” He sat down. “So is there anything you want to talk about?”
Austin Grantham: I am back sorry about that was my crazy life you all just witness...
Austin Grantham: So Ryan please don't fire me because of my crazy life..
— Are you not embarrassed looking at male anus? - he asked, trying to loosen the atmosphere.
Taking a nice long sip of his tea, he replies: “Not really. When I was new here, it bothered me a little but now, no.”
Austin Grantham: Ryder and Jacob I am so sorry about what happen earlier...
Austin Grantham: My Husband is waiting for me outside and Daniel left...
Austin Grantham: And I am so sorry they made a scene here... I promise that i won't let it happen again....
“It’s alright.” He said, sipping tea casually. At the moment nothing interesting going on in the room, he asked a odd question: “Would you guys rather have your worst enemy choose how you die? OR relive your worst nightmare/fear over and over? Don’t ask why I asked this, I don’t even know.”
Austin Grantham: I want to relive my worst nightmare/fear over and over again...
— I would like him to experience the same nightmare every day .. - he said, changing his significant face for this time - Just like in this movie - he added, much happier

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,263 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 944 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 456 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 308 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,760 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,934 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,148 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,551 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,134 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop