Birthing Place (OPEN RP)
I smile softly, this kind of scene always warm my heart see the parent love, "yes it your baby's head"
Can i feel it aaaaaahhhhhh - i ask before another contractions so i push down again
The baby head finally fully crowned, "stop pushing!" i command you. i bring your hand to touch your baby's head
oh god that my baby head - i said rub around baby head in my opening feel it burning so much but i just ignore it pants through the pain
The baby's head quit slowly with every pants until it fully emerged. "Okay you can continue pushing in next contraction"
aaaaaahhhhhhh - i push down again as another contractions hit
Name Conner
Age 20
Pregnant with 9 overdue 4 weeks

Conner walked into the hospital getting stares due to his enormous stomach and small figure. He was only 20 and 5"6 but he was carrying 9 babies and was 4 weeks over due. He panted in the hospital and held onto the walls with one hand and the other one was under his huge stomach trying to get the weight off his thighs and kegs. He made his way to a chair after signing in and hoped that the wait wouldnt be too long.
Anyone still want to to help me i want my husband to help me
Name : Matthew
Position : carrier (need partner)
Pregnant : yes not due for another 3 week
# of babies: 8

Oh god it really hurt - i cry out as walk into the birthing house
Aaahhh love....is that you - i ask as hear you come in the room where i was resting against the seat rubbing my belly that will pop anytime
That is fine im great you are here to help me - i said smile and rubbing my belly with you
Yes i have feel some contractions now but it still about 20 minutes apart
Name: Darol.
Position: Doctor (25 years of experience).
Pregnant: 13 weeks with twins.

Darol has just heard about this place, and knows that he could be of help.

"I'm here if anyone needs an extra pair of hands."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(12-22-2013, 11:11 PM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote: Don't worry I'm here for you. He said kissing you again

Uuuummm oooowwwwwww - i kiss you back and then feel another contractions hit
"Why yes I am." Darol smiled. "And as far as I know, I'm the only one here who is humanoid as in a robot that has the characteristics of a human and I conceived merely by my own mind and you should get some rest as you look like you have been awake for 20 years."

This surprises Felicity.

"I'm an Amaranthian robot and am the only one of my advanced type... until my twins are born, that is, because they will be the same as me." Darol explains. "My real name is Pluton, but I go by Darol, which is my Earth name."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
aaahh love it so hurt - i cry feel that it really hot and feel it must be near time

love help me to ours birth room i think ours babies will come really soon - i said
aaahh love it so hurt - i cry feel that it really hot and feel it must be near time

love help me to ours birth room i think ours babies will come really soon - i said
Well i feel it so hot and feel first baby move down - i said as took my pants and underwear off and you can see i start to get dilated
"I'm coming with you." Darol insisted. "Because you are not in a state to be doing things by yourself at the moment, and with my pregnancy, it won't be visible, and so I'll be able to help right up until my babies come."

Uuuuummm lets do somethings to speed it up - i said and getting up from bed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,406 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,096 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,469 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,600 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15