Birthing Place (OPEN RP)
I get down from the bed and walking around the room with you follow me

Ooowwwwww - i moan and stop walking as another contractions hit me and lean against your body and breathe through the pain
It getting closer now - i cry and relax on your chest rocking myself with your body
Love.... Check my dilated again now i feel i need to push - i said and spread my legs wide and you can see the tip of water sack in my opening as my water hasnt broke yet
Oh god it really hurt and i really need to push now - i cry and push down a bit
I cant love do somethings to help this - i cry and try hard not to push
Heee hee ho - i breathe hard and feel your push on my belly make i feel the pop ans then a gush of water splash out between my legs and on the floor
Name : Zeke
Position : Drifter/Carrier
Pregnant : recently impregnated
No. of babies: 2

A young man burst through the doors of the breeding home, "AAAAH WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!" he yells in pain as he clutches his stomach. He calls out for help as his belly gurgles and begins to grow, bursting the buttons off his shirt.
(12-24-2013, 09:22 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 06:36 AM)khaohom Wrote: Heee hee ho - i breathe hard and feel your push on my belly make i feel the pop ans then a gush of water splash out between my legs and on the floor

Alright, now you can push. I said

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - i squeeze your hand hard and start pushing down
aaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i scream loud and push down again
(12-24-2013, 09:25 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 08:31 AM)Tiberias Wrote: Name : Zeke

A young man burst through the doors of the breeding home, "AAAAH WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!" he yells in pain as he clutches his stomach. He calls out for help as his belly gurgles and begins to grow, bursting the buttons off his shirt.

Felicity rushes toward him ignoring her nausea, "okay come on, lean okn me." She said helping him up just as she fekt light headed, she managed to shake it off and get him on a chair, "Now telle me who you are and your story from the beginning." She said.
"My name...my name is Zeke Barns", he say fighting through hid pain. "I was at this bar last night and I met this chick. We had afew drinks, I pass out and I wake up outsider this place", as he explains his stomach gurgles and grows more. "OOOOOOH!" he exclaims!

Darol sees all of this unfolding right before him.

"If you need my help, Felicity, just let me know, because I've seen cases like this before."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(12-24-2013, 04:53 PM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 01:18 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 09:25 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 08:31 AM)Tiberias Wrote: Name : Zeke

Felicity rushes toward him ignoring her nausea, "okay come on, lean okn me." She said helping him up just as she fekt light headed, she managed to shake it off and get him on a chair, "Now telle me who you are and your story from the beginning." She said.
"My name...my name is Zeke Barns", he say fighting through hid pain. "I was at this bar last night and I met this chick. We had afew drinks, I pass out and I wake up outsider this place", as he explains his stomach gurgles and grows more. "OOOOOOH!" he exclaims!
"well she did have weird looking eyes but I thought that was the booze effect me." His belly begins to move. "Whatt the hell is inside me?!"

Felicity looks at him and frowns, "was there anything strange about the woman?" She asked as she placed a hand on his belly.

(12-24-2013, 06:00 PM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 05:37 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 04:53 PM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 01:18 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 09:25 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote: Felicity rushes toward him ignoring her nausea, "okay come on, lean okn me." She said helping him up just as she fekt light headed, she managed to shake it off and get him on a chair, "Now telle me who you are and your story from the beginning." She said.
"well she did have weird looking eyes but I thought that was the booze effect me." His belly begins to move. "Whatt the hell is inside me?!"
"You mean
Felicity looks at him and frowns, "was there anything strange about the woman?" She asked as she placed a hand on his belly.
"You mean Im pregnant?" he saked as hes eyes widened. "Hell no thats impossible" he protests as he rubs his chest. "why are my nipples tingling?"
"I'm guessing they could be human children or alien ones." She said

"But I'll keep a robotic eye on the situation and if anything arises, I will be at your side to help." Darol looked at Felicity. "And there's a species known as the Amaranthians. They look like humans, and some of them walk here on earth. They are all female, though some of them have the ability to get men pregnant, as was the case with Zeke and the woman he met last night."

Darol then put his hand on his own stomach.

"And the gestation time for me is 20 weeks so I've got 7 weeks to go before seeing my twins."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(12-24-2013, 08:06 PM)midi94 Wrote: "But I'll keep a robotic eye on the situation and if anything arises, I will be at your side to help." Darol looked at Felicity. "And there's a species known as the Amaranthians. They look like humans, and some of them walk here on earth. They are all female, though some of them have the ability to get men pregnant, as was the case with Zeke and the woman he met last night."

Darol then put his hand on his own stomach.

"And the gestation time for me is 20 weeks so I've got 7 weeks to go before seeing my twins."

Zeke excuses hisself as he walks to the restroom, his large belly exposed. He continues to feel a tingle in his chest. As he splashes water on his face he is met with yet another suprise, he has developed D cup breasts.
Darol noticed that Zeke had left the room and looked at Felicity.

"I think he overheard what I said."

Felicity was surprised.

"I know that but Zeke should not worry as Amaranthians don't make a pregnant male turn into a female, and the breast growth will return to normal after the babies are born. As for why they have been seeking human males, it's because they did have a male population, but they were all wiped out in battle, and I scanned Zeke on the way in and can say that he is going to have 2 Amaranthian males, and when they are born, their mother, from whom all their genes come from, will take them back to Amaranthia, where they will bring forth more males and the planet can once again live in peace and not have to worry about looking for other species to help them."

"Pills?" Darol was surprised. "You okay?"

(12-24-2013, 05:01 PM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 12:52 PM)khaohom Wrote: aaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i scream loud and push down again
You're doing great. I say supporting you.

aaaaahhhh love it really hurt and it burning - i cry as feel burning sensation in my opening as baby began to crowning
(12-25-2013, 12:30 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 09:34 PM)midi94 Wrote: Darol noticed that Zeke had left the room and looked at Felicity.

"I think he overheard what I said."

Felicity was surprised.

"I know that but Zeke should not worry as Amaranthians don't make a pregnant male turn into a female, and the breast growth will return to normal after the babies are born. As for why they have been seeking human males, it's because they did have a male population, but they were all wiped out in battle, and I scanned Zeke on the way in and can say that he is going to have 2 Amaranthian males, and when they are born, their mother, from whom all their genes come from, will take them back to Amaranthia, where they will bring forth more males and the planet can once again live in peace and not have to worry about looking for other species to help them."
Later that night, as Zeke sleeps the babies within him begin to move.

Felicoicity nods before wincing, "Dammit, I knew I shouldve taken those pills." She muttered

"Ulcer and sleep pills?" Darol was surprised.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,406 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,096 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,468 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,600 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15