Birthing Place (OPEN RP)
"Never thought you would need them for ulcers." Darol kept one hand on his stomach. "Then again, you might not, because there are natural remedies out there that... my twins agree. On the sleep note, could be your bed that's causing problems."

Darol then sees Felicity knocking at the door.

"He'll be okay." Darol replied. "It's just Amaranthian pregnancy hormones, which wear off as soon as the babies are born."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"They cannot tune into my brain just yet, as it takes until they are 10 years old in human years for their wireless connection to take hold." Darol replied. "They can however hear, and they like to move a lot. When the birth comes, it will be like that of a human, because I was created specifically for human interaction, but with the obvious differences in the fact that my pregnancy gestation is 20 weeks instead of 40, and I don't show. Everything that a human can stand, so can I, and when the birth does happen, you need to be there, because robot births have never happened before and if something goes wrong then I will need help and don't worry as I'd be able to connect to your brain and tell you what to do."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(12-26-2013, 12:19 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-25-2013, 04:58 PM)midi94 Wrote: "They cannot tune into my brain just yet, as it takes until they are 10 years old in human years for their wireless connection to take hold." Darol replied. "They can however hear, and they like to move a lot. When the birth comes, it will be like that of a human, because I was created specifically for human interaction, but with the obvious differences in the fact that my pregnancy gestation is 20 weeks instead of 40, and I don't show. Everything that a human can stand, so can I, and when the birth does happen, you need to be there, because robot births have never happened before and if something goes wrong then I will need help and don't worry as I'd be able to connect to your brain and tell you what to do."

Felicity looks surprised, "Why me? Why not a professional? I mean I'm a traveling midwife for supernatural creatures." She said, looking at the room filled with nurses and doctors.

Zeke enters the room breathing heavily, while holding his large belly. He is drenched in sweat. "Uuuuugh", he moans "my stomach."
"I can still tune in, and with robot births, there are no professionals, as nobody has ever seen a robot birth." Darol replied. "And don't worry about it, because I will give you all the info you need."

(12-26-2013, 12:33 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:27 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:19 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote: [quote='midi94' pid='54850' dateline='1387987109']
"They cannot tune into my brain just yet, as it takes until they are 10 years old in human years for their wireless connection to take hold." Darol replied. "They can however hear, and they like to move a lot. When the birth comes, it will be like that of a human, because I was created specifically for human interaction, but with the obvious differences in the fact that my pregnancy gestation is 20 weeks instead of 40, and I don't show. Everything that a human can stand, so can I, and when the birth does happen, you need to be there, because robot births have never happened before and if something goes wrong then I will need help and don't worry as I'd be able to connect to your brain and tell you what to do."

Felicity looks surprised, "Why me? Why not a professional? I mean I'm a traveling midwife for supernatural creatures." She said, looking at the room filled with nurses and doctors.

Zeke enters the room breathing heavily, while holding his large belly. He is drenched in sweat. "Uuuuugh", he moans "my stomach."

Felicity comes near and sweeps him off his feet despite her small frame, "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked as she set him on a sofa.
[/quote

As she questions Zeke he opens his robe. The babies inside him are pushing toward his bellybutton which can only mean he is about to give birth. "Heeeelp meeee!" he wails.
"I didn't choose you." Darol replied. "You were chosen for me, and if there's any spare time available, I will tell you why, because it's a very important matter and it needs a clear and detailed explanation aswell as loads of time, though we don't have time because Zeke is giving birth."

(12-26-2013, 01:38 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:33 AM)midi94 Wrote: "I didn't choose you." Darol replied. "You were chosen for me, and if there's any spare time available, I will tell you why, because it's a very important matter and it needs a clear and detailed explanation aswell as loads of time, though we don't have time because Zeke is giving birth."

She shrugs before muttering, "Why me? I mean can't they let me get over a break up and my illness before throwing something at me again."

"AAAAAH MY STOMACH IS GOMNNA BURST!" Zeke screams, as his bellybutton begins to open.
"In short, what will happen will be one of the best days of your life, and you need to stop dwelling over ex-boyfriends because if you keep on dwelling over them then how are you going to find happiness?" Darol was starting to cry (pregnancy hormones).

(12-26-2013, 01:57 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:43 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:38 AM)ForeverStoryteller Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:33 AM)midi94 Wrote: "I didn't choose you." Darol replied. "You were chosen for me, and if there's any spare time available, I will tell you why, because it's a very important matter and it needs a clear and detailed explanation aswell as loads of time, though we don't have time because Zeke is giving birth."

She shrugs before muttering, "Why me? I mean can't they let me get over a break up and my illness before throwing something at me again."

"AAAAAH MY STOMACH IS GOMNNA BURST!" Zeke screams, as his bellybutton begins to open.

"Well that's creepy" she said looking at him

"GET THEM OUT OF ME!!!", Zeke roars.
"Amaranthian births are like that." Darol explained whilst trying to stop the flow of tears. "They happen through the navel, and the babies are quite small so he shouldn't be in heaps of pain... unlike some I know who have birthed elf-humanoids through their necks."

"Not to interrupt anyway but IM GIVING BIRTH HERE!!!" Zeke yells as his navel begins to buldge out farther.
"I had a new chip implanted recently that allowed me to have emotions." Darol replied. "But recently would mean before I got myself pregnant." Darol then turned to Zeke. "You need to relax and let your body do the talking."

Zeke is breathing heavily. The labor pains hit him once more. "OOOOH GOD!" One of his babies begin to push out of his stomach though his navel.
Name: Zephyr
Position: Carrier
Pregnant: Yes, 5 months
#of babies: 4

Zephyr laid in one of the rooms, wearing nothing. He had been in pain for a while and is fearing that he might be in labour, which meant that he would have a premature birth. And to make matters worse, his own lover kicked him out of the house after he discovered he was pregnant, so hes in the birthing house now.
Darol noticed the newcomer.

"Hello Zephyr." Darol walked up to the young man. "How are you? You look like you're in pain."

Zephyr turned to Darol "oh, yeah, kinda."
"Can tell by your face. Also looks like there's more to it than meets the eye." Darol had sensed that there was something going on.

(12-29-2013, 07:40 PM)midi94 Wrote: "Can tell by your face. Also looks like there's more to it than meets the eye." Darol had sensed that there was something going on.

Zephyr was hesitant, was it that obvious that something was up?

"Well," He started, "I think i could be starting labour...Buts its only been 5 months at the most."
"And by your look I can sense that you are doing this by yourself." Darol noted. "And I can sense that it's human babies but rest assured, you are not starting labour, as you are experiencing fake contractions, which are normal, but you will stay here and I will make sure that should you start to experience actual labour, someone will be there to help."

Zephyr was surprised by how much Darol knew. "Ok, thanks"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,406 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,096 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,469 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,600 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15