Birthing Place (OPEN RP)
"I'm a robot, Zephyr, and a pregnant one if that." Darol could sense some sort of fatherly instinct coming on. "And I will make sure that you, like all others here, have the best care possible."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Name : Jeremy
Position : Carrier
Pregnant : Yes, 7 months
No. Of babies : 3

Jeremy enter in the place, and wait for someone to help him. (Jeremy is average hight, has short wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. He was muscular, but now he has a giant pregnant belly.)
Name: Lydia
Position: Midwife, expert in difficult births

Lydia comes in, seeing all the employees busy. She walks over to Jeremy. "Hi, how can I help you?"
(05-21-2014, 11:34 PM)pushinghard Wrote: Name: Lydia
Position: Midwife, expert in difficult births

Lydia comes in, seeing all the employees busy. She walks over to Jeremy. "Hi, how can I help you?"

Jeremy opens a shy smile to that beautiful girl in front of him.
"Hello" He saids "i would like to know more about this place and how does it works. i would like to get a room, please"
"Well, let's find you an open room then," she says, leading him down a hallway. "We care for pregnancies, deliver, and take care of the father and children for a short time after." She knocks on a door, marked #8, and waits for a response.
(05-21-2014, 11:52 PM)pushinghard Wrote: "Well, let's find you an open room then," she says, leading him down a hallway. "We care for pregnancies, deliver, and take care of the father and children for a short time after." She knocks on a door, marked #8, and waits for a response.

ok, then. Thank you very much. I'm still seven months pregnant, but I have no place to stay.
"That's alright," she says, opening the door after no answer. "Here we go," she says, showing him the room.
(05-22-2014, 12:02 AM)pushinghard Wrote: "That's alright," she says, opening the door after no answer. "Here we go," she says, showing him the room.

"wow" Jeremy says "it's amazing. Thank you" He runs to hugs Lydia, but stops at the middle of the way, thinking that would be strange, and she couldn't like it. He wave at her and enters in the room.
"It's ok," she says, sensing his apprehension. She hugs him, "make yourself comfortable."
(05-22-2014, 12:12 AM)pushinghard Wrote: "It's ok," she says, sensing his apprehension. She hugs him, "make yourself comfortable."

he hugs lydia, touched by her kindness, and is startled to notice tears on his face. When they finish the hug, he wipes his tears with the sleeve of his dirty shirt
"I'll bring you some clothes," she says, stepping out the door. As she goes to the laundry, she says a quiet prayer for this poor young man.
(05-22-2014, 12:26 AM)pushinghard Wrote: "I'll bring you some clothes," she says, stepping out the door. As she goes to the laundry, she says a quiet prayer for this poor young man.

"Thanks" Jeremy says, trying to smille and hide his pain. when lydia went out, he closes the door to his room and lay on the bed that was very comfortable, thinking that it had been six months since he had not slept in a bed. The terrible memories come, and he cries himself till sleep.
Lydia hears his light snore, and leaves the basket of clothes by the door for him.
(05-22-2014, 12:36 AM)pushinghard Wrote: Lydia hears his light snore, and leaves the basket of clothes by the door for him.

Jeremy opens the door, say thanks, and takes the basket, thinking Lydia was the first people nice with him on the last months...
Lydia brings him a couple sheets of paper. "Just need some basic information about you and the pregnancy to finish checking ypu in," she says, handing him a pen.
(05-22-2014, 01:25 AM)pushinghard Wrote: Lydia brings him a couple sheets of paper. "Just need some basic information about you and the pregnancy to finish checking ypu in," she says, handing him a pen.

"ok. what do you need to know?"
"Just those forms," she says. "Mind if I take your vitals to get a baseline for your chart?"
(05-22-2014, 03:09 AM)pushinghard Wrote: "Just those forms," she says. "Mind if I take your vitals to get a baseline for your chart?"

"Ok." "yes, please" Jeremy says.
do you have any question?
Lydia takes his pulse, watching his respiratory rate at the same time. "Have you had any prenatal care?" she asks, placing a blood pressure cuff around his arm.
(05-22-2014, 10:21 PM)pushinghard Wrote: Lydia takes his pulse, watching his respiratory rate at the same time. "Have you had any prenatal care?" she asks, placing a blood pressure cuff around his arm.

"actually, no" Jeremy says unhappy. "i have no one. My father kicked me out of my house when i got pregnant. i did not want to get pregnant, but i was raped for a guy when i was going to a party."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,406 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,096 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,471 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,601 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,046 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,285 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15