Closed The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy)
Come and express your creative minds!
Prince Artemis was the fourth king on the throne of Egrenate, he would have a guide named Darunia and he would teach Artemis how to be a great king for his people by being a sex slave to every subject. Of course the prince got pregnant by being penetrated by twenty men a day. Today was the day, he finally got a break and a mystery creature came to his village. Who is this man? Why is he here at Artemis’s kingdom and what is he here for?
Ryvellius, or Ry for short, travelled into the small kingdom on foot. He was curious of the tales of the eleven prince who was touched by many men daily, it was an odd tradition he thought. This was not the only reason, Ryvellius looked like any ordinary elf but had a secret, his mother was a witch and he too had inherited magic similar to that of a siren as his mother had used similar magic to seduce his father. When his village realised his mother had used magic they had burned her, although their love wasn’t real his father still loved his son and helped him escape before the town came for him. He had travelled for many weeks to get here and was tired, but as he was new in town he was brought immediately to the palace to be interrogated.

(Hope this is okay!)
Artemis was writing off some papers for other kingdoms he was allied to and he looked up at the window. The guard told him that they was a visitor in the throne room, the elven prince walked out of his office and he looked down at Ry from behind a stair pillar. He fixed his long white hair and he fixed up his royal kimono. He walked down the stairs, clearing his throat to get Ry’s attention and he said back to Ry, “Welcome to my home, dear traveller.”
Ryvellius looked around the magnificent throne room, decorated in deep reds and golds. He looked up as the guards stood to attention and looked to the door where a very regal man stood. Ryvellius had deep black hair that was in soft waves to his shoulders, he wore just some travelling attire, khaki coloured pants and a deep green shirt, the top couple of buttons opened exposing his pale chest slightly. He bowed to the other man “Your highness, thank you for the warm welcome” he said softly
As the prince walked down the stairs, he admired Ryvellius’s handsome appearance and his cheeks turned a soft pink colour. He made his way down to the last couple of steps and he made his way in front of Ryvellius. He gave the visitor a small honorary bow and he said back to him, “My pleasure, darling. May I ask what is it that you need from me? I received your kingdom’s letter and it sounded urgent. Something about needing an heir since the Queen of that beautiful kingdom couldn’t provide one.”
Ryvellius smiled lightly at the pink hue on the prince’s cheek knowing he was the cause, he knew his singing voice could hypnotise those around him but was also aware his looks have him favour with many as well. “Yes, my kingdom would like help to provide an heir, I am a direct descendant of the throne so I was sent to help with this mission” he lied easily. He thought an heir would be an appropriate excuse to stay, at least for a while and if he had a child he believed he would find it easier to blend in elsewhere if he needed to leave this kingdom.
“Oh, I see. Well I can definitely help with the job. Come with me please.” Artemis said back to Ryvellius, he walked close to Ryvellius and he grabbed his hand tightly. He started to walk up the stairs, he made sure he kept up and he walked up to the doors to his chambers. He lets go of Ryvellius’s hand and he opened both of the doors.
“Welcome to my chambers, dearie.” Artemis said back to Ryvellius and he started to undress from his robes in front of Ryvellius.
Ryvellius felt almost a jolt through his arm as it was held so tightly, he bit his lip a little and followed after the man. He worried about being found out but he also had some guilt as Artemis seemed to be extremely trusting and kind and he also didn’t want to hurt him for some strange reason, he believed that Artemis would also put him to death if he found out about his mixed race and his betrayal leading to a beheading or burning like his mother. He rubbed the palm of his hand, now warmed in a way he had never felt before following him into the chamber. Ryvellius watched, both intrigued and nervous, before reaching out and stopping him “How about we talk a little first” he said gently, wanting to know the other man and putting himself in a very dangerous position by talking more.
Artemis didn’t even take his robe off his shoulders, he looked at him softly and he said back to him, “I am sorry… I don’t know what got into me. Yes let’s talk. Again deeply apologies.”
Ryvellius smiled gently “There is no need to apologise, I just want to make sure you are comfortable with this and perhaps know a little more about each other before we get into the mechanics of it” he said softly and reached out touching his cheek before trailing his fingers down his jaw and then his neck lightly
Artemis nodded and agreed what the traveller backing up slightly from him.
“Yes yes, that’s a good idea… why didn’t I think of that? I’m sorry for coming on so quickly. I don’t know what got into me… you are just so so so gorgeous and definitely my type.” The prince said back to Ryvellius happily, his cheeks flushing bright red again and he waved his hand in his face saying, “Is it hot in here or just me?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,737 1 hour ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 133 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,041 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,660 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,758 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,290 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger