Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Felix grabbed his arm. “No... Don’t worry, others will come and watch”, he replied, broken, putting his hands on his lap: “Remember what you are studying? Medicine, right? Then look in your clever book and take care of me”, he said, breathing deep through his nose.
“Alright” he said as he left Felix alone to grab his books from a separate room. When he returned he was flicking through them to find the right page. “Basically I have to help keep you calm until you are 10cm dilated and ready to push” he told Felix, “then when the babies head is out I must check for the cord around their neck”.
Felix sat down on the floor and stretched his legs. He put his hands on his stomach, breathed deeply “How many dilation do I have?” he asked to stop breathing, and then looked at the clock on the wall “I’m tired... I won’t give birth quickly, unless”, groaned
Harrison kneeled down next to his boyfriend, “your going to have to get on your hands and knees for me to check, baby” he said as he rubbed Felix’s back.
“Son... This is going to hurt worse?” he asked, referring to the pain. Slowly he sat down with his help, so that it would be more convenient for the athlete to check the dilation.
Harrison followed the instructions inside the book and checked the dilation, “your about 5cm dilated, so halfway” he said,”we should also time your contractions!” He helped Felix sit back down, “do you want to walk around to speed things up?”
“I want to lie down and sleep at least for a moment...” he said breathing through his nose, then he clenched his hand on the bed, felt very intensely Harrison’s finger inside himself
“Alright baby, it’s a good idea to try and get some rest now” Harrison said. He put his arms underneath Felix’s armpits and helped him stand and walk over to the bed. Once he was under the duvet, Harrison kissed him on the forehead “you rest and I’ll find a few things to help us out later”.
“We have nothing... We have nothing for the baby”, he said aloud, and after a few minutes he fell asleep, trapped in his boyfriend’s shoulder. The air conditioning cooled the air in his room
Harrison realised he was right and lifted his boyfriends head off of his shoulder and onto the pillow. He then messaged his parents, who were thankfully rich and explained the situation. They were surprised but supportive and offered to pay for the things they would need. Now that they had the funds they just needed to buy the things. Harrison knew that his friends would help and so he messaged them, it was only 6pm so the stores were still open. They told him that they would go out altogether and buy the stuff that Harrison and Felix would need.

After that Harrison went round collecting towels from around their apartment and found some scissors. He used some strong alcohol to sanitise them and put them on the dresser in their bedroom.
Felix’s body evolved. For nine months he unwittingly sheltered his child. Fortunately, he didn’t celebrate last year hard, and nothing could hurt their child. At least he didn’t have to worry.

Two hours after he fell asleep, he woke up with a slight sweat on his forehead. His stomach swayed, his butt tightened and relaxed alternately. His nipples pinch relentlessly, and his hips hurt like hell! Soft sighs came out of his mouth. “Harrison...” Felix buzzed in search of his boyfriend
Hearing his name being called, Harrison stood up from the sofa and walked into the room where his boyfriend lay. “How was your rest?” He murmured into the dark room.
Felix looked at him exhausted. “I... I think I can feel baby's head”, he said, pointing to his abdomen, which he gently pressed. He felt the child’s head. Must have gone down in his sleep. Then he looked at the scissors on the bedside table, “What are you going to cut?”
Harrison pressed down on Felix’s stomach; the head was right at the bottom. “You’re right, I think you should walk around and rock your hips a bit”. Glancing back at the scissors, he answered,” that’s for when the baby comes out, I shall need to cut the placenta”.
Felix looked at the scissors again: “Have you never seen a birth?” wanted to make sure and then he got up with his help and felt a strong pressure in his back and hips. “My body is stiff. I don’t know if I’m... Will you bring me my fitness ball?” he asked, grabbing the frame of the bed
“Yeah we had to watch two births in class” he answered, trying to stop Felix from stressing as much. He grabbed the yoga ball out of the closet and put a towel on top, to catch the remaining amniotic fluid. “Would you like me to help you get on?” He asked.
“Help me...” he asked, feeling as little movement as possible can cause him pain. He felt bad, exhausted. He didn’t expect Harrison to have his first big birth during his studies.
“Alright then baby” Harrison murmured as he supported Felix’s waist and then helped lower him into the ball. “Is that better?” He asked.
“Hmm.” He nodded at him and then grabbed his hand: “I’m sorry... For being like this to you lately”, he said repentantly.
“It’s alright, I guess it was the hormones, huh?” He joked and chuckled. He wrapped his arms around Felix and pulled him into a hug, it had been a while since they last shared a moment together as both had been busy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,868 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,551 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,108 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,286 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292