Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Felix huddled into the athlete’s body and took a deep breath. He has never felt so close to Harrison in the five years of their relationship as now. “We give the child everything he needs, don’t we? Will we be good parents?” he wanted to confirm his boyfriend’s words.
“We can try to be, sometimes it will be difficult but it will be worth it” he replied. Harrison kissed Felix on the cheek,”now try to bounce yourself on this ball, it should help you dilate quicker”.
Felix balanced on the ball with the help of his boyfriend, sniffed and moaned as the pain grew stronger. Sometimes he squeezed his hand harder. Eventually, the doorbell rang. “Did you call someone?”he asked
“Oh I forgot to say! My friends on the rugby team are bringing over some baby things” Harrison said bashfully. He rose up from where he was kneeling and went to open the door.
Felix remained alone in the bedroom, balancing slowly on the ball. All he heard was voices from the hallway. He took a deep breath and focused on the pain
Harrison’s eyes watered as he saw the amount of things bought, “thank you guys” he smiled and hugged each guy. “I’ll pay you all back” he said as his friends all started to leave. He went and joined his boyfriend once again. “I think we have everything we will need”.
“You have nice friends...” Felix said, and then he bumped up and felt the cramp coming. He clung to his knee and gasped for air. “Your parents...” Felix muttered suddenly, “They won’t be happy about our baby?"
“There are, aren’t they?” He smiled. “Don’t forget to breathe baby, I don’t want you passing out”. After making sure Felix was breathing properly, he answered, “they are fine and they said that they want to visit soon”.
Felix breathed his head against Harrison’s shoulder. He felt his body shattered by the heaviness. It was a terrible feeling. “Harrison... Something’s coming down from me! I feel it very intensely”, he said, startled, and then another portion of amniotic fluid dripped on his legs.
“Maybe it’s the head making its way further down” he said. “Do you want to stand up and bend over the bed so I can check your dilation again?”
“Can’t you do it in that position?” he asked, feeling terrible abdominal cramps, and then he breathed martyrly, “I can’t do that... That really hurts Harrison!” he complained and shook his hand tightly.
“I can’t whilst your sitting down, darling” he said. Harrison started to rub Felix’s stomach with one hand and his back with the other. “Your going to have to stand up at some point”.
Felix breathed heavily, sometimes pressing. Their apartment smelled of disinfectant fluid, blood mixed with mucus and Felix sweat. Nonstop you could hear him moaning and moaning. “I can’t... Not suitable for it”
“Can I move you to sit on the floor or the bed then?” He asked. If Felix was focused on the pain then it was too dangerous for him to be sitting on the ball, incase he lost his balance.
After a while Felix nodded. With the boy’s help, he went to the ground, and then he began to gasp more and more often and moan mercilessly loudly: “Why does it have to hurt so much?”
“I don’t know baby” Harrison cooed, unable to do anything to help. “What hurts the most? maybe I can help” he asked.
“The belly...” He muttered and then looked at him blushingly: “Honey... “That’s the milk?” he asked when he saw the milk flowing from his nipples to his round belly.
“It must be” he said. He grabbed a nearby towel and dabbed at his nipples, removing it. Harrison started to massage Felix’s stomach, “I still think you should try walking”.
“I can’t make it yet...” he said and then wiped the sweat from his forehead with his hand, “Something cold... I need something cold, I’m hot.”
Harrison stood up and turned on the fan they had in their room. He didn’t know what else he could do. Then he had an idea, “I’ll be right back, ok?” He rushed into their kitchen and opened the freezer, he grabbed the ice cream and a spoon. “Here you are baby, have some of this”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,868 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,552 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,108 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,286 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292