Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Felix put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth, but only ate the contents of one spoon because he realized it didn’t help him. “Harrison... Is there any way you can speed it up? Besides walking?” he asked him, and then he shook his sweaty hand: “Listen... Or maybe... Do you want to make an incision and take baby out?” he asked, grabbing the scissors and touching them with the tip of his navel.
“No way, I am not doing that” he denied, snatching the scissors away from Felix. “Let’s try getting you into the bath, it might be better and you can bring the ice cream too”.
Felix sighed and leaned his head against his shoulder. He put his hand on his muscles. “I don’t want to... No ice cream either. I wish I could deliver our baby”, he stormed and leaned over and touched his back. “Let’s just be here, okay?”
“Alright baby, but can I suggest moving over to the bed? It’ll be a little less uncomfortable” Harrison asked. He started running his hand up and down Felix’s arm and kissed his sweaty forehead.
Felix nodded in agreement. When he found himself on the mattress, he leaned back against his partner’s shoulder. Between his thighs was a towel. The air conditioning was noisy. “Will you call the ambulance when I start pushing?” he asked, taking a deep breath.
“I will baby” Harrison replied. He pulled Felix closer to his body and put a hand on the contracting stomach, rubbing it almost as if trying to take the pain away.
The pregnant man breathed loudly and squeezed Harrison’s hand. At some point, he felt something falling out of him, and the pain grew thicker and he felt the pressure in his buttocks. He looked at the athlete with fear: “I think it’s already... I have to push”, he said, pinching his lips and trying to push.
“Alright then, only push when you have a contraction” he advised, “can you lift your legs?” He asked as he moved them into the correct position.
“Aah!” he shouted and began pushing when he felt a cramp. He grabbed his partner’s hand and bit his lip. His thighs trembled under the pressure.
“Your doing so good baby” Harrison said trying to reassure his boyfriend. He winced as his hand was squeezed but didn’t say anything, knowing that whatever Felix felt was worse.
Felix relaxed when the spasm was over and took a deep breath. “Hmm”... he hummed, feeling how low the baby was.
“Not long now, huh?” Harrison chuckled nervously. “Is there anything you’d like me to do?”
“Don’t leave me alone, okay?” he only asked and then looked at him with tears in his eyes: “Promise me that you will help me and never leave me...” he said in a nervous voice
“I’ll never leave you, I promise” he replied, “I love you”. Harrison leant forward and gave him a short gentle kiss. “Is there anything you would like me to do to help with the pain, though?”
“Massage my back”, he said, twitching, then sighing and pushing again, feeling a cramp: “Mhm!”
“Alright then” he said as he began to massage Felix’s back. He offered his hand when he noticed he had begun pushing again.
“God!” he sighed, and then he slowed down and took a deep breath a few times. Then he pushed hard and banged very hard.”Harrison. Am I doing this right?”
“Well, if you feel the baby moving down then yes” he replied. “Hang on let me check” Harrison said as he moved down the bed.
Felix pushed and breathed alternately. He felt the baby approaching his butt. He gasped and felt the pain more and more “Aa. It hurts!”
“I know baby but your doing so good” he cooed. He looked in between Felix’s legs and saw a tiny bit of the babies hair. “I see the head, keep going!”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,866 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,549 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,108 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,286 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292