Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Felix grabbed the arm of the bed tighter and pushed harder while tearing his throat. “AAA!” he shouted, feeling baby's head spreading his anus
Harrison’s eyes widened, “I almost forgot to call the ambulance!” he exclaimed. “Keep pushing and I’ll call them!”
Felix took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. It was hard for him to give birth in that position. He tried to find more energy in himself. His hand slightly touched his anus
“Okay! They are on their way” Harrison said as he came back over. “Would you like to change positions?”
Felix nodded his head.”Can I lie on my back?” he asked calmly and then grabbed his hand “I feel baby's head firmly... Is it near?” he asked.
Harrison nodded,“Go ahead and move”. He peered back down at Felix’s anus, “the head is almost crowning” he smiled, excited.
Felix wiped the sweat from his forehead and began to press, making painful noises. “Oh Jesus!”
Harrison started to stroke through Felix’s hair, “your doing well, I’m so proud of you”. Just as the head started fully came out, Felix screamed, so Harrison grabbed his hand once again.
Tears ran down Felix’s cheeks as he felt the child’s head tear his anus. He squeezed his hand tightly and shouted loudly, “Please... I can’t make it anymore.”
“Stop pushing, you need to let your anus adjust!” He called out and grabbed a towel to dab at the blood. “Your so close now, baby, don’t give up”.
Felix shook his head in the negative and took a deep breath and stabbed lightly when the seizure came. He couldn’t generate more energy: “My ass... God”
“Rest for this contraction but push on the next one” he coached. He then grabbed Felix’s hand and guided it in between his legs and onto the babies head. “Feel this” he muttered, his eyes watering.
Felix touched the child’s head. Felix cried even more and took a deep breath: “Our baby...” whispered he moved to the limits of his possibilities “Our child” repeated
“It is” he said, in awe. “Now you gotta keep pushing to get them out” Harrison reminded him.
Felix pushed tightly, squeezing his hand as he felt his butt torn by the pressure of the child’s head. He felt that pressure perfectly.
“Now that the head is out, you need to wait for them to turn” Harrison read from his notes, next to him.
Felix leaned against the pillow and breathed heavily to normalize his breathing. The head’s already out... “Does little one have a lot of hair?” he asked, pointing to the child.
“Yeah, they have a full head of brown hair” Harrison smiled widely at his boyfriend. “I love you so much” he reminded him and grabbed Felix’s face in his hands to give him a kiss.
Felix returned the kiss and looked at his partner with love: “I still don’t think I’m going to give birth to our baby...” he said with tears in his eyes. He wanted to see and touch baby
“You’ll be fine and you’ll get to raise them with me” Harrison smiled down at him. “You’ve felt them and I’ve see them, now all that’s left is to push their shoulders out and I can assist with the rest”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,325 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,673 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,225 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,296 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292