Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Felix looked at him and nodded, grabbing his hand “Can I push?” he asked, to be sure if it’s been a good time
“When you get your next contraction you can” he replied, linking their hands together. “This part will be the most painful as the shoulders are the widest part of the body”
“You comforted me...” He muttered and then took a few deep breaths, after which he pushed as hard as he could, clasping his partner’s hand
Harrison started to stroke Felix’s hair with his spare hand, reminding him that he wasn’t alone. As he looked in between Felix’s legs he noticed that the baby’s left should was close to coming out, “keep pushing the first shoulder is almost out” he exclaimed.
All red in the face of effort Felix breathed in quickly and pushed, felt baby's shoulder go through his narrow anus “Fuck!” he cursed, felt a pinching
“Well done” Harrison cheered, “one left then I can pull them out!” He continued doing all that he could to comfort Felix like leaving kisses on his body or brushing through his hair.
Felix gasped with a small smile so that his anus would expand even a little when he tried. Just a little more... Then Felix uttered a deep scream and really pushed through. Sweat ran over his forehead. “AAA!” he shouted loudly and shook Harrison’s hand.
The final shoulder popped out and Harrison grabbed the child and lifted them onto Felix’s chest. “It’s a girl” he cried out, tears running down his face. “Well done baby”, Harrison exclaimed at Felix.
Felix looked at the newborn on his chest. He was breathing hard. He gently touched the child’s back. “Girl”.. he repeated speechless, and then he heard her crying
Just as they were celebrating the birth, they heard a knock at the door. “It must be the paramedics, I’ll go let them in” Harrison said before rushing out of the room. He returned with the paramedics and watched as they sorted out the placenta and took Felix and the baby, he followed them to the hospital, of course.
Felix and the baby were fine. The boy was lying in the room, waiting for them to pick up their daughter, who was in the exam. “Harrison... We don’t have a name for her”
“Umm how about Aurora or Sage?” He asked, he thought those names were quite pretty. “But for the middle name, could it be your younger sisters first name?”
“Sage, and middle name ‐ Anne?” he asked, grabbing his hand. A venflon was attached to his hand. Felix looked better than before. After a while, they brought them their daughter, who was wrapped in a blanket. Eagerly she began to drink the milk from Felix’s nipple, and they both loved her with all their hearts at that moment.
“Perfect” Harrison sighed, he lent over to kiss his Sage on the forehead then did the same with Felix, “I’m so proud of you”.
Story 2: Ian

Ian led a life in which money replaced most of his hardships. So he wasn’t worried about anything. But since he was carrying his child under his heart, it became a priority for him to give birth to baby safe and sound in a renovated clinic, with company his husband. That day, he had a great appetite for Chinese food, so he ordered it from his favorite restaurant, or rather, his butler did. When he heard the doorbell, he knew it was the supplier. So he ran to the ground floor and watched his stomach, but what he saw frightened him. The butler was lying unconscious on the floor. He leaned over the man at once, but then someone covered his mouth with a chloroform cloth, and he passed out. He didn’t wake up until he heard the conversations. He was tied to the back of the van on the dirty floor
Mark was talking to his father through the phone, which was on speaker, “yes father, I have him”. He and his father were abandoned by his mum when he was young, it didn’t help that they were poor aswell. But his father was abusive and threatened him to kidnap Ian even though he didn’t want to.
Ian was scared. He wasn’t in his beautiful house where he had everything and was safe. And his child... He touched his stomach, felt gentle kicks. He must have done something. Run away. He had to go home. He didn’t want to stay here any longer. But he was tied up. So he started screaming through the tape taped to his mouth.
Mark had just pulled up to his house in the middle of nowhere, when Ian started screaming, “don’t worry your safe with me, I doesn’t seem like it but I didn’t want to do this” he blurted out. “Now I’m going to let you out of this van and take you into my house, if you run you won’t get far because there are no towns for miles”.
When Ian heard the words, he burst into tears helplessly. How’s he going to manage? He was pregnant and could have started labor at any time. It was unrealistic to escape. That’s why he went to house with Mark. His legs crumpled a little
When they were inside Mark made Ian sit on the couch, “my father won’t be home for about a month so you are safe for the time being” he told him. Mark almost burst into tears as the realisation dawned upon him, “oh my god, I just kidnapped someone!” He panicked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,086 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,348 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,138 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,720 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,280 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,297 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292