Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Chris stroked his tummy. He waited patiently for his beloved, breathing deeply.
"Mhm..."
Cooper quickly returned and laid it on the bed, looking to see what was inside. It was just things that were used once the baby was born like clamps and sterilised scissors.
Chris looked at Cooper in surprise.
"What is it?" he asked as he stroked the bump with care, "Aren't we going to the hospital?"
“Well now your water has broken and the maternity ward is far away, I don’t think we would make it in time”, Cooper explained, “so I brought this out just in case”.
Chris sighed, feeling a tightening in his stomach.
"And do you know what to do? I don't know... This is my first time," he whispered
Cooper sat down at the end of the bed, rubbing Chris’ leg, “the nurse taught me when you were off having tests done”, he said, “try not to worry”.
Chris breathed deeply, squeezing his beloved's hand.
"Ohh..." he moaned with clenched teeth "What should I do?"
“Let me look at your anus and I’ll tell you how dilated you are”, Cooper said, trying to remember the diagram he was shown.
Chris widened his legs more.
"Yes?" he asked, drawing his legs closer together
“I’d say it’s around 8cm, just 2 more to go”, he explained, managing to picture the diagram.
Chris groaned loudly and began panting.
"Damn... I think I can already feel them," he growled somewhat nervously. He was out of breath
Cooper put his hand on the bump and been to push down slightly, “I can feel them, their head is in the birth canal”.
Chris looked agonizingly at his partner.
"What should I do? Cooper..." he began but felt a strong cramp that ripped through his body
“Just wait until you feel the urge to push”, he told him, “do you know where you want to give birth?”
Chris shrugged his shoulders. He began to breathe deeply.
"Here... I don't want to go anywhere anymore," he replied, starting to take deep breaths
“Okay, that’s fine”, Cooper replied, “but it might speed things up if you walk around”.
"I don't have the strength Cooper..." He replied and lay on his side toward his lover "Don't leave me, okay?"
“Okay, I won’t”, he promised. Cooper moved closer and sat down next to Chris, wrapping an arm around him.
Chris breathed deeply, holding his beloved's hand tightly. Occasionally he gasped louder.
"Cooper? Massage my hole," he asked
Coopers eyes widened, “are you sure?”, he asked, “we haven’t done anything like that yet”. Either way he moved down in between Chris’ legs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,077 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,327 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,676 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,226 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,296 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292