Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
Chris took his lover's hand more gently.
"I trust you... Besides, we love each other," he replied with concern
Cooper smiled at him, “we do”. He began to insert him fingers and moved them in circles, massaging the walls of his anus.
Chris moaned quietly, but felt him getting a little better.
"I love you, Cooper," he whispered, then stroked his tummy.
Cooper looked up at Chris, “baby, please don’t moan”, he begged, “I can’t handle it”. He continued massaging him, “I love you too”.
Chris put his arms around his neck and snuggled into him.
"I love you very much... You and the baby," he whispered exasperatedly
Cooper took his hands from Chris’ hole and hugged him back, “stop being so cute”, he murmured, moving his hand to the bump.
Chris looked at him with great sincerity.
"Cooper? Our relationship is really serious, isn't it?"
“I would say it is, yes”, Cooper replied, rubbing Chris’ side.
"So the baby ... Will it be ours? Will you be his daddy?" he asked hopefully
“Of course, I will”, he said, happily. “I want to have a family with you”.
Chris sighed and caught his hand with gentleness.
"I want to have a family with you too..." He replied and breathed in deep sweat, feeling a contraction coming on.
“That’s it baby, breathe through it”, Cooper murmured, feeling his hand being squeezed.
Chris sighed and tilted his head back slightly.
"Mhm..." he gasped, feeling his body tense up.
Cooper decided to massage his hole again, wondering if it would help him rather than focusing on his pain.
Chris began to breathe deeply and looked at Cooper.
"However, I want to walk... With you."
“You want to now?”, Cooper asked surprised, either way he stood up and held out his hands for Chris to take.
Chris accepted his hands and began to walk slowly, holding on tight to his beloved.
"Ohhh."
Cooper was worried that Chris’ legs were too weak, he held him tight whilst using a hand to support his belly.
"Mhm.... Cooper, can we do this?" he asked grabbing his hand tightly as they walked
He nodded, “of course we can, most of it is self explanatory and I have that birth kit”. They continued walking, only stopping when Chris had a contraction and leant on him, rocking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,077 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,334 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,679 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,251 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,296 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292