Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
The man sent his partner a somewhat chilling look.
"Please, no jokes now.... I'm trying to focus," he muttered and began stroking his belly to encourage his body to cooperate more
He snickered, looking away to hide it. Chris telling him off was not unusual in his later stage of pregnancy. “Is stroking your belly helping?”, he asked.
Chris nodded quickly, then took a deep breath and immediately pushed again, letting out a quiet sigh.
"Oh my god..."
“That’s it”, Cooper murmured. He kept watching to make sure nothing bad happened.
Chris could feel his strength running out. He was sweating incredibly and his thighs were trembling.
"No... I can't do it," he said resignedly
“Yes you can, only a few more pushes them the head is out”, he claimed, “keep going”. Cooper moved upwards and give Chris a cuddle, kissing him in the cheek for reassurance.
Chris whimpered louder and tried to push harder. He shed a few tears.
"Mhm..." he sighed loudly feeling short of breath
Cooper watched the the babies head expanded, coming fully out. “Look the heads out!”, he exclaimed, taking Chris’ hand and making him feel it.
Chris was panting deeply and quickly. When he touched his head he felt like a millionaire.
"Oh my God... My treasure... My baby," he replied with a smile
“See”, Cooper said, “you can do it and you will continue to”. He held into Chris’ hand waiting for him to push again, “soon the shoulders will be out”.
Leaning against the wall, Chris clasped his legs tighter to the mattress and began to push. He felt his anus continue to burn.
Copper gasped as one shoulder popped out, “that’s it, just another push!”
Chris bit his lip and pushed, letting out a wild cry. He had had enough pain for one day.
"Yhhh..."
The next shoulder popped out and Cooper was able to catch the baby as it slid out, putting it on Chris’ chest, “they’re here!”
Chris embraced the newborn with trembling hands and looked at his lover with great shock and exhaustion.
"Oh God... Oh God..." he repeated over and over
Cooper moved up the bed and began stroking Chris’ head, “you did it baby”, he murmured, wondering if Chris was in shock.
Chris leaned his head against his shoulder and looked at his child with irresistible love. He loved the little one with all his heart.
"Hey baby..." he whispered to the little body
“Have you decided on a name?”, Cooper asked him, watching him express love to the baby.
"You as a dad wouldn't want to name them?" he asked him, looking into his eyes with great sincerity.
“Wait we didn’t check the gender”, Cooper said, chuckling. He held the baby up, “you look”, he said to Chris.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,321 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,672 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,225 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,296 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292