Open Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers)
Sammy learns the hard way as Landon turns his life upside down and knocks him up.
(This will include some forced sex and forceful situations. Also want it to be very kinky and sexual, and will start off pretty toxic.)

Sammy was a charming yet shy boy; beautiful and sweet, and more than easy on the eyes for anyone. He used to be overprotected by his dad, but things had turned a little different now that he had just turned 18 and went to live with his mom for an entire year.

There he meets Landon, his mother's fiancé. Sammy feels impossibly drawn to Landon, with all his very masculine aura and dominant nature, but he keeps his distance despite the older man making him weak on the knees.

One day Landon reprimanded Sammy over something small, then his mom overreacted and took things further. "You either learn to live here by my fiancé's rules or you're fucked!"

So know they were spending some "quality time" out. Landon took Sammy camping, he had set everything up after they spend some time fishing in a lake nearby and they were ready to go to sleep, sharing a tent together.

The older male slipped inside the tent after Sammy. His muscled build and huge body made the tent seem far too small for someone as big as him, and this fact forced little Sammy to move further away to make some space for him.

Landon looked over to Sammy, then laid down beside him, "The night's a little cold, isn't it?" He claims, almost too nonchalant, and moves a little closer. The bulge in his pants ends up pressed up against Sammy's thigh, then Landon's hands are moving the younger boy around, until the bigger man is spooning the younger, hands on his hips, toying with the elastic of his pants. "I don't think I can hold myself back any longer," He whispers against the back of Sammy's ear.

(This is gonna be pretty forceful. Landon is not gonna go easy on Sammy. Also, another thing about Landon is that he's pretty straightforward and sometimes distant and cold. Sammy would inevitably gravitate towards Landon after their first forceful encounter, creating some sort of toxic attachment with the man that forced himself on him and keeps using him. A few weeks before Landon and his mom's wedding takes place, Sammy finds out he's pregnant with Landon's baby.

Up to my roleplay partner if they want Sammy to be a cuntboy or just a ftm gay boy or just a gay boy with a dick. Anything works.

As for Landon's description...He's gonna be somewhere around 6'5". Short black hair and piercing green eyes. He's got a muscled and well built body. Tan skin, fair amount of body hair. Down below, he's easily 13" and very fat girthy cock. Kinks to include could be discussed as we along with the roleplay.)
Im interested in this
Sammy character FTM gay boy Im 5ft 10 short blonde hair blue eyes, Skinny build weak and pale. Very little body hair small dick 4inches at best.
Love it. You can continue the scene~
Still open.
If you don't mind, I can pick up where you left off?
---
My Sammy:

Name: Sammy (Samantha is his dead name, feel free to use that for RP if you like)
Build: Slender, lithe. Not cut out for sports at all
Height: 5'4"
Complexion: Pale with a warm undertone.
Hair; Strawberry blonde and and kept mid length, just above his shoulders
Eyes: Hazel
Extra; Has a beauty mark underneath his eye; has a handful more on other places of his body-"stars " he used to call them. Birth mark on his inner thigh that looks like a heart. Has not had top surgery, though that is his greatest wish for the neat future. Feels very dysphoric about his chest, which is a C cup. Wears his binders for far too long because of that, or lives in baggy sweaters/ hoodies.

Personality: Shy, sweet, naive. Has had a boyfriend before, but didn't get very far before they split.
Skills: a good cook, as well as a singer. Gets high marks in school, mostly because he thinks he will get punished for anything less. Smart, but has anxiety, so he lacks confidence.
--

Of all the things that Sammy had expected to be doing with Landon, a guy's camping trip was not on the list. Quite frankly, he thought that Landon hated him. But, this gesture of a 'boy's weekend'... Maybe he was wrong. Maybe Landon had more easily accepted his identity than the rest of his family. Quite frankly, he was touched.

Oh, how naive he was.

Setting up the tents, he realized that there was only one. Strange. He brought this up to Lanson, rather timidly, asking if the second tent had been forgotten. Sammy was assured that this wasn't an oversight, and that it would be okay. Sammy was uncertain at first, but as he was unwilling to do or say anything that would get on Landon's nerves, he let it go. It wasn't that big of a deal, right?

After a long day of 'manly activities' he was ready to turn in for the night. Sammy went first, changing out of his clothes, and more reluctantly his binder, before slipping into an oversized shirt and pajama bottoms. The tent was small, smaller than he anticipated, and he realized that there was no way this night would pass without touching Landon as they slept. To avoid that as much as possible, he scrunched into the corner of the tent with his sleeping bag, trying to take up as little room as possible. Sammy had started to drift off when the tent unzipped and Landon came in .

He didn't think much of it, until the older man had gotten closer. Way too close for comfort. He was spooning Sammy now, and the voice in his ear made his heart pound with fear. Icy panic jolted through this veins as he felt Landon's fingertips brush his waistband.

Swallowing hard, he got the courage to say, "N-no, I'm quite warm in my sleeping bag. I'll overheat." He gently moved the other man's hands away, half trying to give him an easy out, half in disbelief that this was even happening. It couldn't be. No way.

((I hope this is okay! ;3; I kind of wanted to explore Sammy's dysphoria as it relates to being trans, and his feelings about his manhood when he eventually becomes pregnant))
Landon felt just how small the boy was when he wrapped his arms around his much smaller frame. So fragile looking, so delicate he could break. "Sammy, I don't want to hurt you," Were the words coming out of his mouth, so dishonest.

His intrusive hands were roaming Sammy's body, were tugging his pajama pants down along with his underwear, and just when they were just below Sammy's knees, Landon's hand came to touch the other's most sensitive area. The space between Sammy's legs was extremely warm and supple, so soft and enticing to just be touching his cunt with his fingertips.

"Don't move, I just want you to give me this. This is what I had been waiting for," He pressed Sammy closer just as he dipped a single digit inside Sammy's very tight slit. And damn, did it make his already hardened cock pulse hard. "Come on, just be a good girl," He whispered against Sammy's ear, forcing him to lay on his belly as he mounted him while fingering his tight entrance.

(You did absolutely great! Thank you. And yes, the dysphoria elements make a lot of sense and I'm loving it. We can always discuss that matter even further if you'd like... Or if you have whatever else in mind.)
"'I don't want to hurt you,.'"
'Then, please don't!' Thought Sammy, but he couldn't get the words out. His voice was caught in his throat, feeling choked by them. He yelped lightly when Landon pulled down his pants, exposing his manhood. When Landon's fingertips brushed against his member, he whimpered. An electrifying jolt ran through him as the rough fingertips pressed on his sensitive bundle of nerves.

"P-Please stop!" Sammy tried again, finding his voice. He pushed himself away from Landon, who was fingering his hole. The intrusion was unwelcome, even if his digit was thick and filling. He didnt want it. His mind was reeling. He knew Landon wasn't his biggest fan, but going this far...? Tears pricked his eyes as the other man called him a "good girl" and forced him into the doggy style position, ass up in the air. Landon's finger in his hole made wet, noisy sounds that upset Sammy to hear. He didn't like that his body was responding to this man. He didn't want this.

Even though he knew it was futile, he kicked and pulled away from the other man. He elbowed Landon in the nose, hoping for it to be enough of a distraction for him to get free. Forgetting that his pants were tangled around his ankles, he made a stumbling break for the tent flap.

((Thank you! ^^ Sure, would you like to talk about story ideas in DMs?))
Landon let out a string of loud cuss words before he yanked Sammy close once the boy stumbled down again. His hand clasped itself on the back of Sammy's neck and he slammed him down onto the ground, positioning himself on top of the smaller boy.

"Fucking stop or it'll just get worse!" He snapped at him, holding him down, easily overpowering him as he held both of Sammy's hands above his head to impend him from moving away or try to hit him.

Landon's cock was out, fully erected and oozing pre. "Don't worry, I promise no one will fine out you let your step daddy fuck you," He chuckled darkly, just as his overly fat cockhead made contact with Sammy's pussy, soon enough beginning to push inside his virgin cavity all at once.
Sammy let out a yelp of pain as he was slammed to the ground. His head hit the tent floor quite hard-hit was just dirt and gravel under the tarp after all. He whimpered as Landon forcefully held him down and growled in his ear.

"Please stop," he sniffed. The words 'let' him fuck Sammy were flimsy at best, he just couldn't stop it. And no matter the amount of preparation that Landon had done to ready him for his cock, it wasn't enough. He wasn't ready or lubricated enough to take Landon's member without pain. Pain seared through his body as Landon forced his way in; large and unyielding in his efforts. He wasn't sure, but based on the stinging pain at his entrance, he tore due to Landon's forceful penetration. Landon's member was so large in comparison to Sammy, that one could see the shape of his cock straining Sammy's stomach, causing a bulge as he pushed in and out. He knew this was impossible, but Landon was in so deep, he was almost certain that he was scrambling his guts. "Please," he begged, "it hurts so much."
Landon wasn't being careful in the slightest, much less was he gentle on Sammy. The poor kid had no idea what was in store for him on this damn trip, and now here was his step father abusing him, taking his innocence away in the worst way possible. Not even his pained cries made the older man stop or have some pity on him.

Instead, Landon was relentless. His hips rocked forward, his fat cock penetrated him deeper and deeper. Landon could feel Sammy's inner walls struggling against his enormous size as he stretched him out beyond his limits. His large hand came to rest on Sammy's belly, feeling his cock bulging it out the deeper he got inside.

"Shhh, be a good girl, will ya?" He spoke against Sammy's ear, "It's too fucking tight, I need to move...need to stretch out your cunt." His thrusts became more violent, his pelvis smacking against Sammy's ass as he thrust back and forth, rutting his entire cock deeply in his pussy over and over again. His pace only increased, he was getting more and more brutal with each second, no doubt tearing at Sammy's unprepared insides. "You're just so tight...I might just cum s-soon! Oh fuck!"
Sammy was sobbing now, unable to get words out, only unintelligible cries. He honestly thought that Landon might break him; he was much too large and much too aggressive for his body to take. He was sure that each place Landon held him, he was going to have bruises.
His body had lubricated itself a little, allowing Landon to slide in and out with a little more ease, but it just wasn't enough. Panic rushed through him again when he heard Landon say that he was going to come. He squirmed as hard as he could, trying to pull away from the older man. "N-No don't," he hiccuped, trying to catch his breath from all of the tears. "P-Pull out!"
Landon's hand grasped the back of Sammy's neck, holding him down and yanking his hips up, slamming his cock deeper inside Sammy. Then he exploded. Copious amounts of cum began to fill the young boy's fertile inside for what feel like ages. "Ah, shit..." He grunted out in pure bliss, hips pressed flush against Sammy, rolling into him, "There you go... Hmm..." He pulled out of Sammy, rolling onto his back inside the tent, perfectly satisfied and close to dozing off already.
Unsure what to do, Sammy just lie there, covered in sweat and some of the spend that leaked out of him. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't go home. How would he explain it to his mom? Even if she believed him, she would just find a way to blame it on him. Plus, he was pretty sure that the car keys would still be in Landon's pants .. and he didn't want to try and figure that out.

And also... His body was in no shape to be doing anything but resting. He was so sore, he didn't think he could move. There were parts of him that would be bruised in the morning. As much as it hurt, he forced himself to wiggle his pants on, and get to the tent flap. He had to clean up. Sammy stumbled out of the tent, heading to the supply cooler outside. He remembered that he had brought some wet wipes in his emergency kit; and this was one such emergency.

Sammy stripped and wiped his body up, every inch that Landon had touched. On the verge of tears as he did so. When he finally got to his hole, and saw the blood smeared on his legs, he started to cry in earnest. His stomach was a bit distended
from the amount of cum unloaded into his womb. He cleaned inside and out as best he could, but no amount of wet wipes would ever be able to clean him out.

He prayed that being in T was enough of a preventative, because that's all he had. With a lack of better options, Sammy shambled back to the tent, rolled up in his blanket, and fell into an exhausted sleep. By morning, his neck and hips had bruises where Landon grabbed and held him.
Landon woke up in the morning before Sammy did and went to gather their stuff to go back home.

By the time he heard some stirring inside the tent, Landon went to check for Sammy. "Morning," He eyed him closely, noting the bruises and everything else. "So there's breakfast and some water, too." He stood up and served Sammy, leaving the plate there.

"When we get home and if anyone asks, you just fell during out little trip," His sly grin was back as he lifted up an eyebrow. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone of what you let me do."
When Sammy woke up, he had honestly thought that the whole ordeal the night before was a horrible dream. It had to be, right? Wrong. The bruises and the lascivious smirk on Landon's face was enough to let him know the truth. Sammy really wished it had been a dream. He didn't know how he could possibly look Landon in the eye after this trip. But he would have to, otherwise his mother would know what had happened... And it would be all his fault.

"Morning," he croaked, wiping his eyes. They were crusty from sleep and puffy from tears. He must have been a sight. He nodded in compliance with what his step dad said, not being able to talk back. 'Let' him do? That was fucking rich. He poked at the food on his plate, not feeling in the mood to eat. He still felt disgusting from the night before. "What time are we leaving?" He asked, trying to sound casual. Because if he sounded even somewhat eager to leave, he knew Landon would delay their return as long as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,268 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 949 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,763 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,939 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,160 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,573 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,555 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,142 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush