Closed Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy)
Seeing Jace flinch, Matthew backed away a bit more to give him some more space. "I don't," he answered, "the more I suppress my instincts the more in control the wolf would be when I transform." There was a reason why he should have stayed with his clan. But he just didn't want to be stuck in that corner of the world when he was younger. "Werewolf pregnancies last as long as two or three months though exposure to moonlight would shorten the pregnancy further since it helps make the babies grow faster." When Jace asked about what would happen to their kids if he takes them elsewhere, he sighed. "I'll be returning to my clan, they'll be displeased and I'd be likely punished so for a time, my parents will care for them while I go through my punishment. My clan isn't horrible to children, there's precious few of them as it is."
Jace chewed on his lip “So why don’t you give in?” He asked “Wouldn’t it be easier to control the beast?” He said softly. Although currently afraid of him he didn’t like the idea of Matthew being punished “How will they punish you? You’ve never really told me about them before” he said softly
"Because if I give in then people might get hurt. " He said this quietly as a bitter smile graced his lips, "not that that didn't happen now." Sparing a glance at Jace, he shrugged. "Most likely solitary confinement, another option is being forbidden from even hunting with the Clan since it's more dangerous for the others to associate with me. " when jace pointed out how he'd never spoken of his clan and lycan background before, he grimaced. "I wouldn't know how to broach the topic. Hell I'm still figuring out how social cues go with how isolated we were. I detached from my Clan because I realized I knew nothing of the world and i wanted to see it but I guess I understand why we never interacted with humans."
Jace looked at him confused “But if you control it could you not just not kill?” He said confused and bit his lip lightly. “Why is it more dangerous for them to associate with you?” He said softly “I meant more so about your family, not necessarily the…animal part”
"My instincts are primarily centered in hunting. And sometimes not just animals. By suppressing it, I'd be less likely to distinguish kin from prey so it becomes a mess in the Clan if I hurt anyone." Matthew explained, his tone careful and wary, "I was never one for violence so I'd go against my instincts and well, I almost attacked my mother after a transformation cause I've been denying my other half too much that it ended up lashing out when my mother came to try and calm me down." He grimaced and shrugged, "I don't like hunting and I just lock myself up every full moon to stop anything from happening so it's not very happy with me. "
Jace bit his lip a little “But if that’s the case wouldn’t it be better for you to seize control?” He asked gently “If in control you can tell between kin and prey wouldn’t that be better?” He asked gently reaching out automatically touching his arm gently
"If I give in and go on a hunt that it gets to lead for once then yeah," he shrugged noncommittally, "I just hate the act and the risk that I might just suddenly hunt a human if the instinct takes over." He grew up a soft child and he never wanted to be a hunter which became his instinct when he transformed for the first time. Waking up with blood all over his face and body was something he never enjoyed. Especially with the taste of deer guts still in his mouth.
Jace bit his lip gently “But if you give in and can sense what it senses could you not persuade it not to do what it wants?” He asked rubbing his arm gently. Jace knew Matthew and knew he was kind and sweet and would never intentionally hurt anyone. “It’s okay, I understand”
"I could try. " He mumbled though doubt still tinged his voice. "The last transformation proved that it didn't want to listen to me after years of neglect though. " He muttered as he looked down. "You don't have to understand, you could hate me for what I did. It's fine. " He told Jace this work a smile though it was awkward and unsure
Jace rode his hand up Matthews arm and up cupping his cheek gently “It’s okay” he said gently “It wasn’t you, not truly, I know you would never hurt me” he said gently “Maybe letting it free next full moon you’ll come to an understanding” he said biting his lip “I can be there with you if you need”
"You'd want to be there? " Matthew asked, disbelief in his voice,. "Aren't you scared of what it might do to you? "He was relieved that Jace doesn't hate him but it was a worry of his if the beast would finally let him keep control at last where Jace is concerned. "And what if I went hunting? "He added, grimacing, "the aftermath is never pretty. "
Jace took a deep breath “I-I don’t know, but if I’m your…mate…and we’re having a child then it makes sense for me to know more and who knows, maybe I could help you keep control” he said stroking his cheek gently
Jace touching his cheek was a surprise to Matthew since he was worried Jace would never want to touch him again. Swallowing thickly, Matthew carefully thought of his next words. "My... instincts with you had always been different. " He said quietly. "So I don't think I'd hunt you at least. " looking around his room, he saw a silver knife he'd taken for precaution. Pointing at it, Matthew explained, "bring the knife with you, though. In case anything happens I need you to keep safe. "
Jace bit his lip lightly “Well we don’t have to think about it for a month now” he said gently moving closer looking up at him “I’m sorry, I know the monster isn’t really you. It’s just a lot…” he said softly removing his hand again
Matthew smiled in understanding before nodding. "I understand." He said, his tone soft and gentle. "You should take all the time you need to process what happened and how you feel."

(Should we do a timeskip or smth?)
(Yeah, probably, you can just start at whatever point you’d like)

Jace smiled gently and took a step back before going over to the table to eat his food
A month had passed since Jace had suggested Matthew try and give into his instincts for once. The full moon was set to come that night and Matthew had been doing all he can to stop himself from bolting the door shut again. He owed that much to Jace. Turning to look at the younger man, he let out a breath before approaching.

"You know you could just stay in here tonight," he told Jace, noting the more obvious swell to his belly, "who knows what might happen tonight."
(Sorry I’ve been off the last few days, I’ve been really tired/mentally drained)

Jace reached up and cupped his cheek gently “I love and trust you” he said softly and put his other hand on his stomach “Whatever happens, we’ll be okay”. Throughout the last month they had talked more and more about what was happening and Matthews past. They had admitted their feelings for each other after a few weeks and Jace had moved in with him since then. They hadn’t been physical due to his trauma from the experience he had but he was slowly feeling more comfortable with kissing and light touches.
Feeling his cheeks warm, Matthew nodded. "Still," he interjected, "it would reassure me if you have something to keep safe for the night with." He muttered. Ever since they made up and started their relationship, Matthew had been even more protective than he already was. Especially as Jace's pregnancy went on and the pups grew by the day. "I just don't want to do something I will regret to you and the kids. "
Jace kissed him lightly “I know we’ll be okay” he said gently though he was unsure and didn’t know how he would react when he saw the monster again. He rubbed the back of his hand gently “Come, let’s eat before tonight” he said gently going to the fridge

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,596 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,503 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 17,976 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart