Closed Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy)
Smiling, Matthew followed Jace to the fridge to check on what he could make for them. "Feeling hungry for anything in particular? " Matthew asked as he began pulling out random ingredients. At the back of his mind, he was dragging his transformation but he would rather try and keep himself calm.
Jace shook his head “Nothing in particular at the moment” he said biting his lip a little. He could tell Matthew was nervous and rubbed his back gently
(Sorry for the late reply!)

Matthew knew that Jace wanted to comfort him and he appreciated that. Leaning into Jace's touch, Matthew let out a shuddering breath before calming himself down.

"Thanks," he told Jace with a small smile, "I'm really glad you're here, Jace."

Their wait did not past long as the moon rose high, Matthew began feeling the pricks of transformation as smaller parts of him began turning.
(That’s okay, I’ve been super busy with work and uni so all good)

Jace watched the transformation and could feel the panic inside of him at seeing the wolf again, he tried incredibly hard to keep the fear to himself before whimpering as the children inside him started to move desperately when the moon shone on him
(I hope you're having enough time to rest in between those!)

After some time, the wolf had completely taken over. It paused, surprised that Matthew's voice wasn't trying to take over once more. It then turned to Jace before approaching with careful steps. Standing in front of Jace for a moment, the werewolf let out a huff before stepping away.

It shall tend to its mate later, for now it must hunt.
(Probably not but it’s okay)

Jace let out a small whimper when the beast was once again in front of him, his mind flashing back to last month. He sighed in relief as the wolf ran into the forest and he collapsed to his knees shakily. He rubbed his stomach which was aching more than usual as he waited patiently
It didn't take long before the wolf found a deer that it slew and proceeded to feast on, saving some meat that it thought of sharing with its mate. The experience was different for it as its basest instincts were often stopped by Matthew through being locked inside the cabin.

Taking the meat in its mouth, it headed back to Jace before setting the meat in front of him, nudging it to him.
Jace gasped a little as it came back with the meat and pushed it towards him. He swallowed, it did not look appetising to him at all. “Thank you” he said nervously picking it up, he wasn’t sure if it was expecting him to eat it.
(Sorry for the late reply, had some stuff to handle!)

The wolf watched Jace hold the meat for a moment before it turned back around to continue hunting, wanting to catch up on all the need it had been denied by Matthew.

It would occasionally return to Jace, adding more to the meat it had offered him first until a pile had formed near Jace.

Come morning, Matthew woke with his face and practically his whole body bloodied and his mouth tasting awful. Stumbling back to his cottage, he saw Jace and raised a hand in greeting..

"Did I...." he hesitated for a moment before carefully saying words he dreaded to hear the answer of, "do anything last night?"
Jace had the meat piled up in a small pile near him “Um….I think you just killed wildlife unless you brought human pieces back to me” he said pointing the small pile out. Over the night his own stomach had expanded slightly as well.

(You’re all good, it’s not a worry))
Matthew grimaced and tried to wipe away the blood on his face. "Uh yeah...sorry." he mumbled in response as he eyed the excessive meat piles he left by Jace's side. "I'll have that all cleared up in a bit, sorry."

When he noticed Jace's stomach, his brows went up. "I see you also went through stuff last hight." He mumbled approaching Jace. "I'd ask if I could feel but," at that he paused and gestured to his bloody form, "I think I should bathe first before any skin to skin contact with anyone."
Jace nodded gently and smiled softly at him “Yeah, probably best to wash up first” he said before heading inside “Yeah, I was uncomfortable for a while, I guess the moon effects you when you’re carrying?” He shrugged a little “Were you hungry?”
"Yeah, the bearers tend to grow faster during the full moon, sometimes messes with their due dates cause of that." Matthew replied.

After washing up, Matthew went to Jace and held out a hand questioningly at Jace, hovering slightly over Jace's belly. "May I?" He asked.
Jace smiled warmly and nodded “Of course, go ahead” he said putting a hand under his stomach holding it steadily looking at him.
With slight hesitation, Matthew placed a hand on Jace's belly and felt a strong kick. It was stronger than human children's kicks, a slight smile twitched up his lips.

"They're growing pretty strong." He mumbled.
Jace sighed a little warily “Yes, I know” he said a little worriedly “I’m a little scared to be honest” he said biting his lip gently looking at Matthew “I mean….they feel quite large already, I mean, you can tell just by touching and looking at me but….it’s only been a month” he said quietly
Matthew understood Jace's concerns about this pregnancy, it wasn't a usual sort, at least not by human standards. Jace looked to be far along into his pregnancy and it was clear he was still growing.

"Usually werewolf births would be three months or so but with the full moon speeding things up a bit, we might have a bit left." Leaning down, Matthew nuzzled Jace a bit. "I don't know how much I could help you but I'll try to make sure you're comfortable." He told Jace.
Jace held onto Matthews cheek gently “What happens if they decide to come on a full moon, I’ll need you not him” he said scared placing their foreheads together gently
Matthew was silent as he tried to think of a way to reassure Jace but he can't think of anything to say. He grimaced and leaned closer to Jace's touch.

"I'm not sure what to do with that scenario," he admitted, his tone betraying the fear he felt at that thought, "but i hope that after I let the wolf take over last night, I'd be able to keep control over my body the next transformation."
(Haha, autocorrect to woof makes it kind of funny)

Jace bit his lip gently and nodded looking at him worriedly before kissing him gently trying to calm his mind. He rubbed his cheek gently as they kissed feeling himself relax.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,346 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,501 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 17,973 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 820 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart