Open Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush)
As soon as Aiden had gotten in, Roman brought his attention back ahead and began to drive away. His hand reached out and rested upon the younger male's thigh. "Wait, I'm just looking for some place to stop by," He muttered, glancing over to Aiden and chuckling low.

He squeezed the boy's thigh slightly and finally parked the car in what looked like an abandoned parking lot. "I didn't want to talk about anything. I just wanted some time alone," Roman let him know, removing his hand from Aiden's thigh and placing it upon his cheek. "You looked so good today during practice," He muttered, leaning to kiss Aiden on the mouth. Roman wasted no time deepening the kiss, letting his tongue roam in needily.
Aiden knew from the beginning when he felt Roman's hand on his thigh that he would not try to silence him. Could it be that the teacher was looking for someone on the side? The athlete was aware that Roman had a wife or husband. No one ever asked, but the ring on his finger was visible to everyone.

When they found themselves in an abandoned parking lot, however, the boy's thoughts were undecided. Maybe he really wanted to silence him so he wouldn't tell anyone? However, as soon as his cheek was touched, he blushed. Roman's lips were so soft, and then his long tongue inside Aiden's mouth. The boy was lost, but immediately a red light went on in his head. "Wait..." He replied pushing Roman away slightly "What do you expect? I thought it was a one-time thing. A small mistake, am I wrong?" he asked him with his heart beating fast.
Roman wasn't a fan of too much talk. Right now he wanted to just let off some steam and that was it. But here was this boy asking questions Roman didn't feel like answering. He huffed, clearly growing annoyed.

His hand latched on Aiden's wrist instead, coaxing him onto climbing onto his lip a little too insistently. "Yes, of course it was a mistake from the beginning," Roman replied dryly. "You were a mistake to me. But one more time won't hurt anybody, or would it?"

With Aiden now forced onto his lap, Roman hurriedly pulled the boy's shirt off and kissed him down his neck and towards his somewhat toned chest, latching his eager mouth onto one of the boy's pink perky nipples. His hands were already working on the button and zipper of Aiden's pants.
Aiden did not expect such an exasperated answer. He looked at him as if he were a stranger. He had also been sarcastic in the bathroom, but now his tone of voice was icy. His heart had frozen.

However, his body quickly responded to another dose of caresses from Roman. His small penis began to harden.
"Ahh..." he gasped surprised at how his body momentarily reacted. His nipples were so sensitive. He had felt the differences in his body over the past six months. He wondered if it was due to the intense training, but now he had more disturbing signals. He must sign up for a doctor's appointment this month.

Aiden reluctantly put his hands on Roman's shoulders. The teacher could fire him up, he had to admit.
"But the last time?" he wheezed out, though he wasn't sure himself if it would suit him either. Sex was a need, and they were probably both thirsty for each other. It wouldn't be short-lived. He knew their encounters would probably continue until he finished school.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 570 12,304 2 minutes ago
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,209 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,407 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,280 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,918 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,829 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 577 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,578 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,062 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,332 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger