Island Paradise (OPEN)
I woke up the next morning as well, getting up out of bed, stretching outward and rubbing my massive belly. It let out a huge growl and I made my way downstairs to fill up my gurgling belly.
Name:Ryne
Pregnant? Yes
How many: 75
How far along:1 month

Ryne walked up to the resort, his belly already as big as a beach ball. Ryne always wanted to be pregnant and thought that this would be a good place to relax until the birth. Ryne knocked on the massive doors. "Hello? Is anyone here?"
After finishing his first plate, he got up to get some more food. Standing in line, he saw Richard and smiled. "Yes we did, thanks for asking," Andrew answered, rubbing his enormous belly. He picked up a plate and filled it with food. He was always hungry now, eating for the babies and himself. "What about you?" he asked as they waddled back to the table. He carefully sat down in the chair, hardly fitting. He had to sit awkwardly wedged between the chair and table because of his belly.
I made my way down to the cafeteria to get some food for my growling belly, filling up my plate and sitting down to start eating.
**I heard the doorbell and slowly got up from my seat. I waddled slowly to the front doors and opened them to see a young man with a belly twenty times my size. I was in awe at this man's immense girth.**

Come on in! Everyone is having breakfast! Please feel free to join them!
What might your name be?
I am Richard Collins. The owner of this place!
I looked around, seeing a few heavily pregnant patrons filling up their massive pregnant bellies.
"My name is Ryne. Thank you." He walked in with his hand on his back. He entered the cafeteria and immediately sees all the pregnant people and the food.
"Hey Kevin," Andrew said, taking a sip of his orange juice. He looked up, seeing Richard walk in followed by a heavily pregnant looking man he didn't recognize. When he sat down next to him, as did Richard. "Hello," Andrew said to the newcomer with a friendly smile.
**I slowly sat down next to Andrew, Kevin and Ryne. I didn't eat anything as I wasn't hungry. I knew my babies weren't hungry as otherwsie they would be kicking and punching like crazy. I kept my hands gently on top of my belly as everyone else ate.**
"Hey Rich. How are you and your children doing this morning?" I asked as I continued to fill my belly.
Name: kate
Pregnant? yes
How many: 4
How far along: over due by a week

Kate waddles up to to the house and rings the bell all the while rubing her grave belly.
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
My DeviantArt page http://malefemalepregnancy.deviantart.com/
Now on Kik MFPregLover
Now on Skype: kaliasgirl
Discord: MFPregLover #0337
**I heard the doorbell ring and got up slowly. I kept one hand on that table, arching my back and one hand on my enormous belly. I slowly waddle to the entrance foyer and open the massive doors. There stood a young woman with a gigantic belly.**

Come on in! Everyone is in the dining hall having breakfast. My name is Richard Collins, the owner of this mansion and the island. Wht might your name be?
kate andrews it's nice to finally be here.
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
My DeviantArt page http://malefemalepregnancy.deviantart.com/
Now on Kik MFPregLover
Now on Skype: kaliasgirl
Discord: MFPregLover #0337
(Is this still open (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,416 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,110 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,055 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,540 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,621 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething