Jungle capture (Open)
Form
Name:
Race:
Discription:
---------------------------
Name: Shizan
Race: Jaguar demon
Discription: in human form he has long gold hair with black tips. Bright amber eyes. tan skin and a very muscular body. He also has a long tail. In demon form he is an elarged jaguar with long canines and claws.

Your and a group of people have Crash landed in the jungle of a new world. One by one the others dissaper. You can see a large temple in the distance. Unknown to you and the others is a hidden watcher debating Who is his meal and who is his mate.
Name: Himnari
Race: Human
Discription: A tall male with a skinny frame only being 5'11" he looks almost frail to others until you actually get him mad and he shows his real strength. He has light shaggy brown hair to where he is always brushing his bangs out of his eyes. His gray eyes look calm but in fact he's quite scared of the situation his group is in.

Himnari awoke to the sound of screaming this morning...again. it was blood curtling and when he awoke he knew why. Another one of the survivors from the plane had disappeared only leaving the blood that once was held inside his body behind. He was surprised that he hadn't been awoke earlier since the person that just went missing had been sleeping just a few feet away from him.

"What are we going to do?! I thought we would be safe since we found this temple but another on e of us have been taken." A woman cried out as she hudled ibto the form of a ball. Himnari srood and looked at the small group. "Why don't you guys go find some food to eat. I'm going to see if I can find some clues as to where we are in the temple." He said giving them some instruxtions before he set out climbing the stairs to the over looking temple above him. As he walked up those stairs he had the strange feeling that he was being watched.
Name:Leonardo (Leo)
Race: Human
Discription: Blue-green/blue-grey eyes with short dirty blonde/light brown hair that is naturally curly and wavy. Average in height at 5'9.5" and a little on the larger side at 270 lbs. He has a rather kind and gentle personality and isn't fond of taking a leadership role. His looks; however, hide the fact that he has more strength than a persn of his size would typically have and his persnality hides an anger that can erupt like a volcano if provoked (or can be that of a dragon, which he prefers to refer to his anger as).

Leo shivered as he heard another one of their fellow survivors was killed yet again. He knew this was a bad idea but his curiosity as to what wonders the temple was hiding was why he had followed the others to the temple. He barely slept as the ground was uncomfortable and due to the blood curdling death screams.

He noticed Himnari stand up and say something to the est of them. Something about them gathering food and him finding clues as to their location in the temple. He didn't ike the idea of Himnari going off on his own (he feared Himnari would end up being the next one to be screaming) so he quickly got up and ran after Himnari.

"Yo Homanari, wait up," Leo called out breathless from the running as a chill went down his spine and he looked around trying to spot whoever was watching them but didn't find anything or anyone. "It's too dangerous for you to go wondering about by yourself you know. Can't really afford you to end up as the next blood curdling death screamer."
Himnari gave him a little bit of a smile to Leo when he followed him up the stairs. "Thanks for the concern. I'm glad that I will have some company. It seems less frightening now with you here." He admitted to his new companion. They climbed on in silents, only their breaths making a noise that seemed almost loud.

They reached the top after a couple a minutes with two wooden doors b blocking their way now. He turned to Leo. "Well this seems to be it. The answers to everyone's questions might just be inside." He said as he walked forward a reached tentivly towards the door. He didn't know why but a wave of fear came over him and he couldn't dare place his hand on the door. His own fears were getring the best of him even thoufh this was his idea to begin with. In fact he was nothing but a coward right now.
Leo smiled back and nodded as he followed Himnari up the stairs.

"Yeah," Leo said breathlessly when they reached the top of the stairs. Something told him that opening the doors was a bad idea, but his curiosity was stronger than his fear. He turned to Himnari and noticed that he was practically out of his mind.

Leo placed a comforting arm on Himnari's shoulder and smiled at him.

"It's okay Himnari," Leo said softly and comfortingly before looking around trying to find the source of Himnari's fearfulness. "I don't know what you're scared about. Would you rather find out what is behind those doors or would you rather run back to the others without knowing? Who knows? Maybe we could figure out who or what is causing the disappearances and deaths. Hopefully whoever or whatever it is is friendly when we come face to face."
Shizan watches the two men from inside the temple. these men look like good mates unlike the woman he ate earlyer. he watches them approach his trash room curious on how they will react to his morning meal.
Himnari listened to his encouraging words but although they were comforting to hear he was pretty sure thatLeo was trying to convince himself of those words too.

Himnari let out a small sigh and looked towards the door and took a step forward. He frimly placed a hand on the door and hesitated only to find a second hand next to his as well. He looked over to his new found friend here with a smile on his face saying 'What are you waiting for? We'll find out together!' Himnari knew this guy was a lit braver than he was which he found comforting. He looked towards the door and hid the smirk that came onto his face and together they pushed the door open.

When the light flooded into the open door way it didn't hid the smell and what they were seeing before them. The smell of rotting meat hit his noise first causing him to automatically pull the front of his shirt over his noise. Soon his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting and saw the blood that was on the floor that led to a mass pile of something big. "Oh my God..." Himnari said before bolting to the side of the temple's stairs dry heaving his empty stomach of what was left from last nights dinner. "What ever is in there ate them. It fucking ate them!" He rambled as he turned back around to dace the door again. "And what ever being did this must dbe living in here." Himnari's eyes were filled with fear as he looked beyond the door into the lifeless eyes of the dead.

(I am so loving this!)
As soon as the door opened, the stench of blood and death hit Leo like a brick wall causing him to collapse to his knees, vomitting whatever was in his stomach, right in the middle of the doorway. He could never stand the sight of blood anyway.

When there was nothing left in his stomach and he began dry heaving, he stood up and wiped his mouth. He covered his nose with his shirt (which didn't do much to filter out the smell) and walked towards Himnari.

"Come on," Leo said to Himnari and tugged on his arm. "We should probably get out of here in case the being who did this comes back. I'd rather not end up as a pile of rotting meat with my guts spilled out all over the floor."
Shizan blocks their exit and sniffs the air. Noteing how they reacted told him they didn't like his meals, but they can't blame him can they. The females he ate wouldn't have survived anyway.
Leo stopped short as a jaguar with long canines and claws blocked the exit. Now he was scared.

"Wh-who are you?" Leo asked frightened that they may end up like the others behind them. He gently tugged on Himnari's shoulder as if to silently tell him to back up and began to back up slowly himself. "What do you want with us?"
Shizan sniffs them then purrs. They would be great mates though he should calm them down. "Calm i wont eat you. If you haven't noticed the only ones I ate where the females of your herd."
"D-did that jaguar just....talk?" Leo asked in surprise and fear as he continued to slowly back up. As he was doing so, he looked around and saw the corpses of women. Only women.

Leo gulped nervously. If this jaguar ate women, what will it (he?) do to men?

"Please, let us go. We weren't going to defile the temple or take anything from it or whatever. We were just....Ah!!" Leo began to explain but tripped over an arm and fell before he could finish.
Himnari was scares for his life but no more was he scared for his friend who just fell down. "Leo! Are you alright?" He asked as he kneeled down in front of his friend and put his back towards the jaguar. Himnari didn't really care for his own live at the moment just his friends.

He pulled Leo to his feet and daced towards the jaguar. He was still blocking the door and looking at them with piercing amber eyes. Even though Himnari was scared he still took a step forward towards the jaguar. "Let Leo go back down to the others and you can have me as your meal today . I'm not scared to die and will gladly do anything to save my friends life." He said and kneel down before the jaguar. What was he thinking! Homnari was justvacting out on his own and didn't even thinl before he spoke. Now he was going to be lunch to this guy.
Shizan pads over "Calm down I have no need to hurt you, But if you want to make deals that involve yourselfs then I have one you might take. It will stop the killing of your herd."
"Thank you," Leo said to Himnari and brushed himself off. He watched in confused fear as Himnaru knelt in front of the jaguar as if offering himself as the jaguar's next meal.

His heart was hammering in fear for his friend when the jaguar said that he had a deal that could stop the killings. Leo took a nervous breath.

"What do you propose?" Leo asked thinking that the jaguar would kill them anyways, but if it will stop killing the others....It was very tempting. "Whatever it is, all that matters is that the others remain safe and the killings stop."
Shizan smiles happy they are eager to hear it out "I want you both as my mates. I have watched you both from the time the iron bird fell down, and I believe you both would be good mates for me."
"No matter what I will take the deal that you have to offer us for the saftly of the group." He said thinking about the other men and the few children and women that were left in the group. If he could save the others in the group he would do that no matter the cost.

He got off his knees and look towards the jaguar. "What is it that you ask from us?" He listened to what the jaguar said and was amazed. Why would he want us as mates?

He nodded his head. "Alright, I will be your mate as long as you promise not to hurt the rest of our group." He said offering himself up.
Leo looked at the jaguar in surprise.

"You want us as your mates?" he asked, surprise evident in his voice. "But...." He then thought of the others.

He sighed and hung his head in defeat.

"If it will keep the others alive, then I agree to it," Leo said as images of his family members that he will now never see again flashed through his head. They probably already thought he was dead anyway.
Shizan nods and turn into his human form. He bites Leos and Homanaris shoulders "I promise on these mateing marks that I wont ever eat or allow injury to another of your herd"
Himnari gritted his teath when the human jaguar bite into his shoulder. He whimpered to himself silently. He then had a few questions for his mate. "So when you mate with us how long will it be until we have the babiea or pups of yours?" He asked concern about how brutal the jaguar was going to be to their bodies and how they were going to ecplain to their camp about what was going to be going on now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,641 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15